Chapter 2

Love of a Friend

Kevin POV

____ didn't change a lot. There she was in her hoodie, like always.

"Are you sure that's who you like, Kevin? She seems too much like a boy." Eli muttered

"Shut up." I said grinning at the sight of _____. I've liked her since before we actually became friends.

"Course I know it's her." 2 days ago, Eli pushed me into calling her to come over.

Flashback

"KEVIN!!! GET YO OVAH HERE!" Soohyun yelled at me.

When I didn't respond, he sent Eli up, only finding me staring at the phone.

"Aish, stupid lovestruck boy." He muttered then he grabbed my phone.

He looked at what I was staring at which was ______'s number. He gave me this evil smirk and then he pressed call.

"Yah! Eli hyung!" I yelled then pressed the phone to my ear.

Who is it." I glared at Eli who was smirking at me. Why was he my best friend in U-Kiss again?

"Um.... is this _____?" I said, nervously, acting like I forgot her phone number.

"Should ask the same about you."

"This is Kevin...."

"What the ! KEVIN! OF ALL TIMES NOW YOU CALL?!?!?"

"Uh, yeah.... hehe. Mianhae."

 "What do you want?"

"You know how I kind of left you...."

"Yeah you stupid boy."

"Well, I'm inviting you to come to Korea and meet my band mates."

"........"

"______?"

"Sure why not?"

Flashback end

I waved at her to come over but all she does is gape at me. Is there something wrong with my face? I self conciously turned to Eli and mouthed, Is there anything on my face? He gave me a =.=' expression.

Your POV

OMG. KEVIN WOO IS WAVING AT ME. I admit he does look like the Kevin I knew, he sounds like Kevin, and even the feminine ways are like Kevin. Except for the small exception of KEVIN IS NOT BLONDE. Whatever, let's ignore him. =.= Never mind, my legs are not following what I'm saying. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of Kevin. 0_0 Omo.

He looks better up close and in person.

"Hi ____." He said. OMFG STALKER!

"How do you know my name?" I quietly asked, resisting the urge to kick him.

"~~~~ ! You forgot me already?!" (A/N ~~~~ is your nickname)

"Kevin??" I asked even more quietly.

"OMO YAY! YOU REMEMBER MEEEEE~" He suddenly shouted and hugged me.

"Um, Kevin, people are staring." Eli, who was behind Kevin, said, looking around anxiously.

"I don't care!" Kevin jumped around.

"Kevin, can you let me go now -_-?" I asked, not wanting to draw any more attention than I already had. Kevin let go only to grab me by the hand again and drag me towards the airport doors. We approached a black van and Kevin hopped inside. Eli gave me an apologetic look and entered the van.

"Hyung, is that the girl you l-" Dongho said but Kevin slapped a hand on his mouth, shushing him.

I nodded my head in greeting while trying to keep my fangirl self inside me. When we all sat down and the manager started driving, that was when I exploded.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!?" I said, pointing at Kevin.

"Um.. I'm me?"

"Whatever." Awkward silence.

"Ok guys, introduce yourselves." Soohyun suddenly said

"Annyeong, we are U- Kiss!"

"Soohyun, power vocalist.

"

Alexander, hope we can be friends!"

"Kibum"

"I'm Kiseop, nice to meet you!"

"Sup, I'm Eli."

"Hoon"

"I'm AJ"

"Dongho, the awesome maknae!"

"And DUH, I'm Kevin your awesome bestie of all time!"

I giggled at Kevin's last comment then shyly introduced myself.

" Hi, I'm ______. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along."

Another awkward silence filled the air.

" So, um... _____ tell us about yourself."

"I lived in California. I love video games, animals, books, and food. I have a younger brother that also left me like Kevin and that's about it."

"You lived in California?" Eli asked.

"Well duh. How do you think I knew Kevin?"

"Right..Can you say something in English for us?"

(A/N Blue is in English) "Sup, I'm ____ and Kpop and video games are one of the best things invented."

" Wait, whaaaaaa?"Hoon asked.

 

" I said I'm ____ and Kpop and video games are one of the best things invented."

"Ohhhhhh."

Kevin suddenly yelled, "We're here!"

The car stopped and all of us piled out. WOAH this place is HAUGE! (<-- Yes I really meant it like that.)

"KEVIN! WHAT KIND OF ING DORM DO YOU LIVE IN?! THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DORM!" I yelled.

Eli POV

Woah where did the cussing suddenly come from? She was quiet a moment ago and now she's yelling and cussing. What in the world does Kevin find in this girl? Well, this is going to be interesting.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to use the old and new members since I love them all :) And the font changed a few times because my computer jacked up when I downloaded something (=.= never gonna do that again) and I lost internet connection so I copied everything onto word..... ANYWAYS!!!!!

I wanna thank my lovely subscribers that subscribed when they just saw my foreword :) since there are only 8 i shall give a little shoutout :D

SharmillaE

ilovemilk

winterflowr

HlloKittyNinjaVonika

eirika209

kate_neer

SHINee_Baby <-- luv ur fanfics :D

InfiniteLove52

oh and if anyone would like to make a poster/banner or whatever its called, i would be very grateful ^^