Chapter 43

Love of a Friend

DubuLocket [block] on 3-13-2012 20:21:42 says: omgggggg you troller!!!

U mad? LOL

 

KoreansAreHot [block] on 3-18-2012 17:06:29 says: Who's in that last picture with Eli in Chapter 49 ???
They both look y!!!!!!
I LOVE this story!!! I started crying my balls off when I thought she was dead! I started choking the computer until I realized I couldn't win!
Good Luck with the rest of the story.
Saranghae~!

Why that, my friend, is Kim Myungsoo aka L. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING HOOOOOT :) Search him up. He might be in my next story ;)

And tell your computer that you are sorry, you bad girl. You just can't kill a computer like that *smh

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Doesn't he ever get full?" I grumbled, already knowing the answer.

"Not when it comes to-" Jonghyun started.

"CHIIIIIIICKEEEEEEEEN!" Onew clapped his hands.

"We're in for a long day." I groaned and hit my head on the back on my seat.

~After many many many many buckets of chicken~

"I'm so sorry my chicken! Please forgive me! I'll be back, sweetieeeee!" Onew thrashed around as Key and Jonghyun held him back.

"Excuse my friend. He gets drunk over chicken." I coughed as I handed the waiter the money for the bill and a little extra.

"Hey... aren't you the girl that was hanging out with Kevin from U-Kiss? And isn't that SHINee?" The waiter raised his eybrow at me.

"N-nah. I just look like that girl and my friends just look really similar to SHINee." I managed to lie.

He questionily looked at me but nodded and continued with his work.

I jogged and caught up with SHINee.

"Dude, guys. You guys should be more careful about your image. That guy almost recognized you." You tilted your head at the waiter behind you.

Everybody nodded as they listened.

Mostly everybody.

Onew bobbed his head up and down, muttering "chicken" "baby" "be back" and other weird stuff to talk to chicken about.

I nodded my head approvingly though and continued walking.

There was an awkward silence after that.

"HEY! Onew hyung gets his chicken, where's my banana milk?!"

~Back at the dorm~

"Okay, where were you missy?" Kevin crossed his arms and glared at me.

"Out, trying to find th Amandanator."

"And what does that have to do with SHINee?"

"They were....helping me."

Kevin looked like he was going to yell something at me.

Which he did for the next 10 seconds.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS WORRYING! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHD!!!!!" He took a deep breath in.

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!" Kevin pointed a finger at me and huffed, sitting down.

"Don't worry. He just freaked out when he didn't find you here." Eunhae said, without looking up from doing her nails.

"Mayb- NO! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!" Kevin crossed his arms

I amusedly watched him vent and ran to get an ice cream sandwich from the fridge.

"Keviiiin. If you forgive me, you get this delicious ice cream sandwich."

Kevin glanced up for a second.

"NO! I'm supposed to be mad at you!" He whined childishly.

"Fine. I'm going to take a BIG bite...." I emphasized every word.

"LALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!!!"

"OMNOM-"

"YAH! GIMME THAT!" Kevin lunged for the bar.

"Nu-uh. Not until you forgive me."

"NO!"

"No ice cream sandwich."

It was a challenge.

Serious face vs. puppy face.

"FINE!"

"Say it."

"NO!"

"SAY it."

"Ihasg;sdaghaaj."

"What is it?"

"I afjkasl you."

"HUH?"

"I FORGIVE YOU! NOW GIMME!"

"No!" I ran away.

"Gimme gimme never get, Kevin!"

"YAH! LEE __________!"

Amanda POV

"BWOH?! YOU FAILED TO HIT HER?" I slammed my palms down on the table.

The men flinched and nodded meekly.

"And you guys call yourself professionals?" I rubbed my hands together and sat down in the black chair.

"One more chance. One more or YOU'RE FIRED!" I stood back up for emphasis.

The men kept nodding their heads.

"GO!" I pointed towards the door.

Get ready for hell, ________.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update. You know the usual.

I'm going to start combining a few chapters or else this fanfic is a bit too long for its own good.

Um. I don't have much else to say besides all that.

OH YEAHHH!

Get ready to see something new from me! ^^ JUST saying.