Chapter 44

Love of a Friend

Kiss_Me_Aj [block]  on 3-26-2012 17:38:30 says:
THIS STORY IS BOSS!!! I'm sorry I havent commented in a while( school =_=* ) Anyways, you're still doing a fantastic job at writing this story and can't wait for your updates! Btw since Shinee has been in recent chapters ima just say... I LOVED THEIR NEW SONG + MV FOR SHERLOCK!!! It made my day ^^

Don't worry, I haven't updated a lot (school -.-) And there's a special gif for you at the end of this chapter ^^

~2 months later~

Your POV

"OMO! FINAAAAAAAALLYYYY!!!" I jumped up and down at the video.

"Quiet down." Kevin groaned and rolled over, letting his arms drape over the side of the bed.

Eunhae and I were both fangirling about SHINee's new music video.

"OMO OMO OMO!!" We squealed, jumping slightly.

"SOOHYUN HYUNGGG! CAN YOU SHUT THEIR LAPTOP OFF?" Kevin whined.

"WHY?" Soohyun yelled back.

"MINHO IS STEALING YOUR GIRLFRIEND! AND SHINEE IS STEALING MINE!" Kevin sat up and glared at us.

"Party pooper." I pouted and hit his head.

"Owwww."

"Get up lazy . You have to prepare for your comeback."

"Meanie." Kevin let the blanket fall back from his shoulders and walked lazily to the restroom.

I rolled my eyes.

"REPLAY IT! PALI!" I mouthed to Eunhae.

~Later~

"I'm done~!" Kevin sang, coming out of the restroom.

"Took you a while." I smiled as he hugged me.

"You need to go before everybody leaves you behind." I tapped his nose.

"Nah. I could stay with you, then." He muttered.

"Well, I don't think Xander oppa would want that." I pointed at the frantic leader who was trying to make sure everybody was ready.

"Fine, fine." Kevin let go of me and started walking towards the door.

"Ok. We have everything done. Phew! Let's go!" Alexander shoved everybody out the door.

"Bye guys!" I sighed and closed the door.

"Are they still there?" I asked without turning around.

"Yep."

I walked towards the window where Eunhae was standing and looked out.

The crowd of people with cameras were there once again.

"Can't they leave already? I mean it WAS two months."

"Welcome to the idol world." Eunhae shrugged.

~Later that day~

"Another hard day?" I asked, placing the rest of our dinner on the table.

"NEH!" U-Kiss all shouted.

"Kevin hyung had the most trouble though! Reporters and papparazzi were trailing hi- OWOWOWOW HYUNGGG!" Dongho whined at Kevin.

"Kevin?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"N-nah. It's fine. Just a little tired from going through that huge crowd of people. Everything's fine....hehe." Kevin shook his head.

I sighed.

This is like the millionth time that it happened.

Papparazzi were still chasing me and Kevin around even though it's been two months since the last pictures.

Why they kept chasing us, I have no idea.

I huffed in frustration and shoved rice into my mouth.

That's it. I'm running away.

Invisible author: Wait, what? NO!

I REFUSE TO LET YOU LEAVE!

You have no power over me, Yonghee.

Invisible author: NO NO NO! I'M YOUR ANGEL AND I REFUSE TO LET YOU LEAVE!

Nope, definitely running away.

"Are you okay,_______?" Kevin quickly pecked my lips.

"N-neh."

~One week later~

Kevin POV

"I'm so tired!" I complained, plopping onto the couch.

"Shut up, Kevin. We're in the dorm. If _____ hears, who knows what she's going to do." Eli shoved me.

"It's not my fault we have such intense practices and papparazzi keep following me EVERYWHERE." I pouted and waved my arms everywhere.

"Where's Eunhae? And ______?" Soohyun suddenly popped up from the hallway.

"W-what? They're not here?" I quickly stood up.

Despite my tiredness, I started running around the dorm, trying to find them.

U-Kiss quickly followed after me.

I burst into the room ____ requested to share with Eunhae.

I heaved a sigh of relief, seeing that their room was still messy and scattered with everything they both had.

"Don't worry, they probably just left to go shop or buy dinner or something." I turned around.

U-Kiss was shaking their head at me.

"Sorry to burst your happy bubble but Eunhae's stuff are all here. But when you open this closet..." Kibum threw open the closet door.

My jaw dropped.

"Her...stuff..gone...bad..." Before I could say anything else, a darkness hit me.

~After many attempts to wake Kevin~

"Hyung...hyung..."

"YAH! WAKE UP BASTARD!"

_____?

I opened my eyes and blinked the dreariness away.

Eli and Dongho were hovering over me. Dongho was waving his hand above my face.

"Where's _________?" I propped myself up on my elbow.

"Sorry Kev...." Eli handed me a note.

I skimmed over the note and before I knew it, my jaw dropped.

"SHE'S LEAVING KOREA?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadly, this fanfic is coming to a close.

And this is not a late April Fool's Day...

 

 

 

 

 

HAHA! LATE APRIL FOOLS!

^Actually that is the late April Fools

 

Did I confuse anyone?

To sum it up, this fanfic IS coming to a close.

BUT BUT BUT I'm going to start a new one so just wait for that.

Since people would get sad, here's something to cheer you up :)

image

COMMENT :D