Chapter 21

Love of a Friend

I'm going to reply to some comments right now ^^

GDsVIP [block]  on 11-22-2011 20:40:22 says:
Lol...this is kinda random but whenever AJ is talking i picture it as eli talking...cuz i know a kid named AJ who looks EXACTLY like Eli..its kind freaky...but yeah update soon!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS LONGER THAN 30 CHAPTERS!! it needs like...eighty...hahaha you probably dont have time though DX

LOL That's weird, knowing a guy that looks like Eli. I actually don't know if I have enough time. I might actually do like longer than 30 chapters. But not eighty. THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH D: LMFAO.

daiamegafuru [block]  on 11-22-2011 21:55:21 says:
awww... the author got ignored again! >.<""

Yep :'( They just don't seem to care about me anymore LOL

eirika209 [block]  on 11-23-2011 01:13:10 says:
I kinda miss key now lol

OMG WHY??? Did I make a bad job of making him hated D:

But don't worry we all have our different opinions :P

iDUHayRAINBOW [block]  on 11-23-2011 11:08:45 says:
im sorry unni but im not a big fan of kevin -.- get back with key plz?

NO! And you never liked Key that much as well unnie. Wait never mind, you gave him up for Taemin ;)

HMPH but still no. You're not supposed to be on Key's side -.-

girlsgamer2011 [block]  on 11-23-2011 21:55:08 says:
aww i want to play just dance 2 so much!!!!!! because i know the dance to neverland but i will never get to play it :(

WHAT??? You're allowed to get kpop on the disc? ARGH! I never knew that :P

And don't worry if you want to play just dance 2 plz come to my house. XD jkjk

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I came out of the restroom to see Kevin coming out of the kitchen. He gave me an innocent smile and walked away.

Okay, that can't be good. I walked into the kitchen and immediately facepalmed.

In front of me was one of the biggest messes in the history of the world.

I sighed inwardly and set to work, scrubbing the dishes.

When I finished washing the first plate, I proudly held it up and reached for a towel.

What I expected: A towel

What I got: A moving towel that snatches plates away and does a fail job of drying them

I looked up and rolled my eyes when I saw Kevin struggling to properly dry the plate.

"Amateur." I snatched it away from him.

"Fine! Don't accept my help!" He stormed towards the counter and sat down huffily in a chair.

"Okay!" I turned away, trying to hide my smile. I knew what was going to happen next.

"YAH! Lee _______! You're supposed to care about me and say that you need my help!" Kevin gave me a pout.

"Neh~" I said in a sweet voice, tossing him the towel.

"~~~~. That's just weird."

"You know you like it." I joked.

"Ew." He scrunched up his face then laughed.

After the second dish I gave him to dry, he poked my arm.

"What?"

"_____, this is boring. I don't-"

"Want to do this anymore." I finished for him. I grabbed the towel and started drying the dishes as wel.

"Go ahead and do whatever you want to do." I waved him off but Kevin still stood there watching me.

I decided to ignore what he was going to do and continued washing and drying.

After a really long awkward silence and me finishing up the last dishes, I turned towards him.

"What's so interesting about watching me?" I shook my head.

"Because I can do this." He gave me a wink and plunged his hand into the sink and brought a handful of bubbles out.

He threw them straight at my head.

I ducked just in time but that just hit Eunhae, who was coming up behind me.

I tried to stifle my laughter which happened to be an epic fail.

Soohyun came up from behind and asked, "What are you guys- YAH! KEVIN WOO!"

We laughed uncontrollably and soon U-Kiss joined our war of bubbles.

After we ran out of bubbles to shoot at each other, we all sat down on the slippery floor.

I leaned my head onto Kevin's shoulder, tired out of my mind and my stomach hurting from so much laughter.

"Okay, who started this?" Alexander asked, trying to keep a straight face.

I pointed at Kevin.

"Kev. You're cleaning this up." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "Kay~"

Kevin rushed to grab a mop and started cleaning away.

One by one, U-Kiss left and soon me and Kevin are the only ones in the kitchen.

I decided to pitch in or at least do something about Kevin.

I stopped him for a few seconds and started cleaning the soap away from his face.

DANGGGGGG! He looks way hotter in person than in other- AISH! ____! Stop it!

I made sure no more soap was on his face and stood on my tiptoes.

"Babo." I kissed his cheek and turned away.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me here!" He whined.

"Gonna take a shower."

Kevin gave me a pout.

"What? You wanna come with me? ."

"Fine." He gave me a smile.

"Oh and _____?"

"Yeah?"

I turned around to find Kevin's face smack dab in front of me.

He gave me a small smile and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll take my shower now." I said quickly and ran away.

~Later~

Kevin POV

"This is boring!!" I whined at nobody.

"Work is boring, Kev." _____ said, rolling her eyes.

She grabbed the mop from me.

"Go take a shower. I guess I'll do the work for you."

"KAY." YES FREE FROM THE BORING STUFF!

Your POV

Wow. He ditched me.

Why in the world did I have to suggest him taking a shower?

I glared at the floor. Well, it was its fault for getting so bleck.

I sighed and started mopping.

Nah. Let's make this fun.

I placed my iPod on the one place Kevin bothered to clean, the counter.

Hmmm... which song...

Party ROCK!

Yeah

WOO!

I smiled and began mopping again.

In no time, I was shuffling around the kitchen, mopping at the same time.

I heard somebody clear their throat behind me.

"Hi Kev." I grinned, still shuffling.

"Nice job you did here." He raised an eyebrow at me.

I smiled and put everything away.

I gotta admit the kitchen was nice.

It was sparkling clean.

You know the ones in the commercials with those sparkles.

I turned to Kevin.

"Dude. Kev. You're going to catch a cold if you don't dry your hair."

He shrugged.

"KEV! Do you know who's going to care? You may not ing care but your fans are." I sighed and grabbed the towlel around his neck and started drying his hair for him.

"____. You're sounding like Umma."

"I sure feel like one." I muttered.

"Yah." He hit my head playfully.

"Mehrong." I stuck my tongue out at him and threw the towel at his face.

He opened his mouth but got interrupted by Eunhae who suddenly appeared out of thin air and tugged on my arm.

"_____! JUST DANCE NOW." Eunhae commanded, dragging me into the room.

She grabbed a Wii remote and pointed at a song.

Soohyun and Alexander waved at me, Wii remotes in hand.

"I bet I can win." Eunhae smiled evilly.

"OH BRING IT."

That's when my tomboy competition mode overcame me.

I turned girly on my tomboy competition mode. Yep, you heard me.

(the song)

Once the song finished, I was the one with the most points.

Everybody's face was either like :O or 0_0.

I looked at all of them.

"What?"

"_____. You have 5 stars. 5 STARS. AND YOU LOOKED SO...." Eunhae exclaimed.

"I don't get it. What's so special about that? You know that my tomboy competition always gets the best of me."

"Umm... but you never turned girly in competition mode."

"Yeah...?"

"FINE! Explain them." She pointed at the door.

L.Joe and Taemin had their jaws dropped.

"Okay... awkward.." I muttered.

"NOONA! When did you become like that?" L.Joe asked, mouth still wide open.

"That's just my- oh gosh. Why are you guys here anyway?" I quickly changed the subject.

"Oh yeah! Come here noona." Taemin gestured to go outside.

"Excuse us." L.Joe apologized to the rest of the people inside the living room.

"We heard you broke up with Key." L.Joe chirped.

"Yeah... is that it?" I started for the door.

"Um.. noona.. Key was using you." Taemin quietly added.

"WHAT?!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I ONLY NOW REMEMBER SOMETHING. Kevin!!! Happy belated birthday! I'm sooooo sorry!

Well, today's the last day where I have free time since next week I have to go back to school -.- And that stupid project just isn't working with me.

Oh and happy late Thanksgivings to all those ppl who live in the U.S. Today's (Rebecca) Black Friday!!! YAY!

Well this is a really short update since I wanted to make the most of today.

Oh and I WANNA REALLY THANK THESE TWO SUBSCRIBERS!

GDsVIP

DubuLocket

I thank you two soooooo much because you were the two that made my grand total of subs to... 50!! I never knew that would actually happen ;')

I WUVZ YOU GUYS!

Comment and subscribe! :D