Chapter 5

Love of a Friend

Your POV

The whole time Shinee was here, Kevin was quiet. Kevin, out of all people, is the quiet one. HE IS LOUD. Okay, not loud like me but still LOUD. I didn't spend most of my life with him without making sure some part of me rubbed off onto him.

Something is fishy here and I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I leaned over and told Key that I was going to talk to Kevin. Key nodded and continued chatting with Kiseop. I grabbed Kevin by the arm and dragged him to the hallway.

"KEV! Snap out of this!" I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Huh? Oh YEAH..... What do you need?"

I rolled my eyes and shook him by the shoulders. "Kev. YOU. ARE. NOT. YOURSELF. AT. THE. MOMENT."

"Mianhae?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"MIANHAE? You should say that to yourself you babo. Come ON. Brighten up you little Mr. Smileyface!"

"Yeah, kay..." He put on a smile and tugged me towards the rest of U-Kiss and Shinee. That smile was fake. I can tell. I've known him for around 15 years. If I didn't know that smile was fake, I would be a total . I'll get to the bottom of this. Detective _________ always does and will again.

Kevin POV

Act normal, Kevin, act normal. You CAN'T have _______ suspecting you. She will do anything to find out what's up. She never failed and I don't think she will fail EVER. Act casual.

I was absorbed in my own thoughts for a small while until there was a small cough coming from Taemin's direction.

When Key wasn't looking, Taemin pointed at Key and made a heart then "broke" it. I knew exactly what that meant but I can't be THAT cruel to _______. She seems happy with Key and if she is happy with him, I'm happy-ish. Even though I may be a loner for the rest of my life D:.

I shook my head at Taemin and returned to listening to how Key and _________ met. I cringed at his story and thought about how much I missed when I was gone.

Your POV

What the hell was Taemin signing to Kevin?! Ugh, I need sleep. Jet lag is starting to get to me.

"Guys! Imma go sleep now. I'm ing tired at the moment." I announced.

"We were going to leave right now. Good night, yeobo. Sweet dreams." Key smiled and enveloped me in a hug. He kissed the top of my forehead and bid farewell to U-Kiss.

Okay, I can't handle this! MUST NEED SLEEP NOWWWW! When I was going to climb the first step, everything went black. More like I fell into heavenly dreamland.

Kevin POV

Omo she must be really really tired. When she was going to climb the first step, she immediately fell asleep. Literally. Her eyes closed and she was starting to fall down backwards.

Right before she hit the ground, I slid under her and cushioned her fall. Her face looks so peaceful. AHA! Peaceful my . Okay it was. It's a different facial expression from when she's the awaken violent tomboy ______ I know.

I wanted to do what Key could do but it's just not right. I sighed then whined at my hyungs.

"HYUNGS!!! HELP MEEEEE!"

"Kevin, you're going to wake her! You take her to her bedroom." Soohyun scolded. The rest of U-Kiss said their good-nights and went up the stairs.

 After they left, I immediately stood up and strided towards ______'s bedroom door. I put her on the bed and tucked her in. I was watching her sleep and I was drawn to her face. Before I knew it, I kissed her on the forehead. When I realized what I did, I jumped up and ran to the room I shared with Eli.

"OMG KEVIN YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT YOU PABO! SHE HAS A FRICKING BOYFRIEND THAT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ME! ARGH" I yelled at myself and smacked my head against the wall.

Eli looked at me in confusion and went back to brushing his teeth.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess this was like a filler chapter lol. It kinda *cough alot cough* boring Well thank you to mah lovely readers who beared with me. I hope I can totally make the next chapter better but school is getting in the way and ACK! =.=  Comments are loved <3 Silent readers! Become non-(erm)silent readers today! XDDDD