Chapter 37

Love of a Friend

izzie_inlove [block] on 1-5-2012 17:57:51 says: Gosh I feel totally ignorant but what's COD?
And why did Kevin not comment on the whole oppa thing? o.O?
Yay drama! Although I don't really like this Amanda-lady... hmmm...
~Izzie

COD is Call of Duty. Honestly, I've only played it once in my whole entire life... or was it Black Ops? o.O

Kevin didn't comment about it just because. You'll know later.

ukissfreak [block] on 1-6-2012 12:11:57 says: fhjklerdjifhrivhurg OMIGOSH! YOUR STORY IS AWSHUMMM!!!! IT IS 4:11 A.M IN MY COUNTRY AND I'M STILL AWAKE JUST TO READ YOUR STORY!!! UPDATE SOON, NEHH??

LOLOLOLOL "KEVIN! YOUR BROKE THE EGG WRONG!"
the immature, childish Kevin that I love ^^

Mianhae *bows* I didn't mean to make my poor readers stay up reading my wonderfully awesome updates.

___________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

AWWWW FUDGECAKES!

I groaned in my head and watched the Amandanator jump up and down to look over the fluffy head of Dongho.

"Keeeeev." I tugged on his sleeve and pointed at the window.

"Hide me!" He squeaked and tried to unsuccessfully hide behind me.

I rolled my eyes and just dragged him to the kitchen.

"OMO. ______! You GOT to look at what Kevin did." Eunhae held up a bowl with yolk dripping off the side.

I bit back my laughter and looked into the doomed bowl.

The yolk was split into a million pieces and to top that, there was white eggshells floating on the top.

"PWAHAHAHAHAH! OMO KEVIN YOU ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY!" I held onto the table to steady myself.

Kevin just pouted at me and sat down in defeat.

"Where's my breakfast!" Dongho demanded, marching into the kitchen.

Eunhae glared at Kevin and handed Dongho a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Thanks! I'm going to watch that weird girl who keeps waving her arms at me now." Dongho chirped and headed out.

I hope the weird girl likes her company.

Wait a second....

I dashed out of the kitchen to see a very solemn Dongho watching the Amandanator jump around and look crazy.

If it wasn't for the fact that she was stalking us, I would've laughed.

Amanda POV

Dongho was watching me like I was a TV show. Do I LOOK like one?

Invisible author: Yes, yes you do.

I glared at Dongho and continued motioning for him to open the door.

He didn't seem to take notice and continued chewing on his bacon.

_______ appeared next to him and watched him amusedly.

A wave of relief hit me. Thank god, she could open the door for me. I mean, of course she wouldn't know who I am.

She said something to Dongho and then reached for the door.

Thank god.

Before I could even say anything to her, she stuck her head out.

"Yo. Amanda. Go away."

I looked at the empty spot where she was a second ago and let everything sink in.

How in the world does she know my name? Well, then again, she looked familiar so I must remember her from somewhere.

I turned to the window again and saw _____ high-fiving Dongho.

Kevin suddenly came into view and I squealed inside uncontrollably.

He whispered something into _____'s ear, glanced at me, and continued whispering.

When he reached for the doorknob, I had to stop myself from screaming.

"Hey... Amanda. Nice to see you. Um..." Kevin said.

"Dude. Short and simple. Amanda. Out. Now. That's what he's trying to say." _____ stuck her head out then dragged Kevin back into the dorm.

I was about to try again until I heard loud footsteps echoed down the hallway. I turned towards the noise.

Oh god.

Your POV

I was about to literally go outside and kick her out when I saw her shy away from something.

I pratically smiled at the sight of my awesome younger brother.

L.Joe threw a glare at the Amandanator's direction. That boy deserves a huge bear-hug which he will have right about... NOW!

I threw open the door and squeezed L.Joe.

"NOO..NA! CAN'T BREATHE!" I let go of him and patted his head.

L.Joe beamed brightly and glanced to the side at Amanda who was still standing there.

"Do I have to tell you to leave again?" L.Joe and I Amanda in a matter of seconds.

"Ani! I'm leaving now!" Amanda hurriedly mumbled and ran away.

"You guys both seem scary. Like sister, like brother." Kevin chuckled.

"Hyung!" L.Joe fist-bumped Kevin.

"How's your comeback, dongsaeng?" Kevin asked.

"It was for Crazy right? WAHHH. It's a good song dongsaeng!" I hugged my poor brother again.

"Noona, did you see the music video?"

"DUH. But you need to ask your noona before you date a random girl." I shook my finger at him playfully.

"She's not a random girl and I'm turning 19 this year." L.Joe groaned at me.

"Oh right." I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU BACK AGAIN!" I yelled at Amanda.

She shrank and ran away again.

I smiled triumphantly and grabbed L.Joe's arm.

"Well, we gotta celebrate especially since you ran so much!" I laughed.

"I'll see you later, oppa!" I pecked Kevin's cheek and turned red at what I said.

Kevin waved his hand at me, slowly growing red as well.

L.Joe started walking towards the elevator.

I started heading down the hall after him when I heard rapid footsteps follow.

Both L.Joe and I turned and I was met with Kevin.

Or more like I was met with a kiss from Kevin.

I unconsciously put my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.

"AHEM." L.Joe coughed.

Kevin and I broke apart and turned red again.

"Done faces? Good." L.Joe grabbed my arm and ran towards the elevator.

"Bye!" Kevin waved his arm.

I also realized something very stupid. =.= It's like January in this fic (let's just say :P) and there's no snow D: I'm sorry *bows*

Your POV

"I liked your music video a lot." I smiled at L.Joe

"Thanks, noona! But you already said that."

"You looked awesome and tell Changjo he looked awesome as well." I ruffled L.Joe's already messy hair.

"Noona, you don't have to hide it. I'm not your first favorite in Teen Top." L.Joe crossed his arms and gave me a pointed look.

"No. You're noona's favorite!"

Pointed look.

"Okay. Fine. You're noona's second favorite. But it's only because Changjo is awesome!" I squealed.

"Noona, you're older than him."

"So? He has a lot of noona fans." I rolled my eyes.

"BUT YOU'RE MY NOONA!" L.Joe whined.

"And I'm allowed to fangirl about other guys!" As if on cue, the elevator doors opened and the rest of Teen Top attacked me.

"Nice to see you guys as well." I laughed.

Changjo hugged me the tightest and the longest. "Back off my noona!" L.Joe yelled.

"Don't worry, L.Joe. You'll still be my favorite dongsaeng even if Changjo here keeps hugging me and rubbing his Changjo-ness off." I shrugged and hugged Changjo back.

"So.. where are we going to eat?" CAP asked.

"KOREAN BBQ!" L.Joe and I high-fived.

"Like brother, like sister." Niel mumbled.

~Later~

"I'm SO stuffed!" Chunji patted his stomach.

"And guess who had to pay."

"Kasahamnida noona!" Teen Top yelled, throwing their arms around me.

"GROUP HUG!" Ricky called.

I chuckled at their childness and patted all their heads.

"Do good on your performances, 'kay guys?"

"NEH~! WE WON'T LET NOONA DOWN!" Teen Top yelled again.

"Oh and CAP?"

"Yes?"

"Don't call me noona. It's best since we're around the same age." I waved bye to them and entered the dorm.

I opened the door and was greeted by a grumpy Eunhae.

"About time you came back. Kevin was whining about you." Eunhae grumbled.

"BECAUSE I MISSED YOOOOU!" Kevin barged past her and gave me a bear hug.

"Guys, get a room." AJ made a face.

"NAH!" Kevin wrapped his arms around me more tightly.

"You're cho...king me, Kev! Let! GO! HELP!" As if it heard me, there was a loud knocking on the door.

"NOONA!" I heard L.Joe's voice.

I have got to give him a bear hug after this. Kevin let go of me and frowned at the door. For once, a ing L.Joe isn't bad.

I threw open the door. "OHMYGOSH! YOU SAVED ME FROM SUFFOCATING FROM KEV'S HUG! Sorry, Kev."

L.Joe waved nervously at Kevin, who was shooting lasers at him. L.Joe stepped away a little then turned to me.

"Noona? Do you want to come to our Inkigayo performance? I mean, we just went to eat Korean BBQ and you paid.... so we could reward you with this... Manger hyung said you could come."

"I can go. Right, Kev?" I threw him a puppy-dog look.

"Fine..." Kevin groaned and crossed his arms.

"Thanks oppa!" I pecked his cheek and ran out the door.

~At Inkigayo~

"Annyeong!" Teen Top bowed to T-ara.

I awkwardly stood there and watched Teen Top greet other idols.

Seriously, what could I do? I'm an ordinary girl who's dating Kevin from U-Kiss, whose ex is Key from le SHINee, whose cousin is Lee Taemin from le SHINee, and whose brother is L.Joe from Teen Top.

But still, I'm pretty ordinary.

I watched Hyunseung and Hyuna rush past to get ready for their goodbye stage while Teen Top bowed to MBLAQ.

I crossed my arms across my chest.

How much longer do we have to stay here, bowing?

"HEY! Isn't that Sohyun?" Ricky suddenly yelled.

L.Joe turned red and quickly hid behind me.

The girl from Teen Top's video smiled at Teen Top.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed.

"No need for formalities!" Ricky chirped. Typical.

She turned to me. "Annyeong~ Sohyun-imnida."

She stuck her hand out.

"I'm _____." I shook it awkwardly and jabbed L.Joe.

"I've never seen you around. Are you an idol?" Sohyun asked politely.

"Ani. I'm here to support my dongsaengs." I ruffled Changjo's hair, who was closest to me.

"So what are you doing here, noona?" Changjo batted my hand away.

"I'm here to support Hyuna unnie. Do you mind if I come to your dressing room? Hyuna wouldn't let me go in." Sohyun pouted.

"K-kay." L.Joe mumbled and slipped inside.

I rolled my eyes and followed, making sure no one else was coming.

"L.Joe. You like her, don't cha." I threw my arms in the air.

"M-maybe." L.Joe looked me in the eye but his face was still flushed.

"Don't worry. I MIGHT approve." I ruffled his head.

The sound of the door opening made me stop all talk and turn around.

"Teen Top. Prepare. You're on after JS and Hyuna." The producer(?) followed Teen Top, who just walked in.

Teen Top ran behind a screen and L.Joe shooed me out towards the couches.

"Are you very close with L.Joe or something?" Sohyun asked bitterly when I sat down next to her.

"You think I'm in a relationship with my brother?" I laughed.

"A-ani." She turned red.

"Go, go, go!" CAP ushered Teen Top out.

"Wish us luck, noona!" L.Joe stuck his head back in.

"Hwaiting!" Sohyun and I both shouted.

L.Joe blushed and ran out.

"____? Can I call you unnie?" Sohyun fiddled with her hands.

"Neh." I nodded while playing with my Ipod.

"Unnie... don't you ever worry about having a hot brother?" I saw Sohyun look up at the screen.

"You like him, don't you." I put my Ipod down.

"M-maybe." I rolled my eyes at the almost-alike similarity.

And that's when I realized that she was a rapper. Just like L.Joe. And that she shared a whole bunch of things with L.Joe,

It wouldn't be that bad of approving them right?

"Don't worry. I approve of you two." I smiled at her and went back to my Ipod.

"Komawo unnie! Well, um.., should I wait until L.Joe asks me out? I mean, he might not like me." Sohyun glanced at me.

"Don't worry about that. Just wait for him to ask you out."

"Unnie, do you have a boyfriend or something?" Sohyun suddenly asked.

I choked on my spit. "M-maybe."

Oh gosh, the L.Joe and Sohyun disease of stuttering is coming to me! D:

"Well, who is-"

"LEE ______!" Kevin burst through the dressing room door.

"Dude, Kev. Seriously?" I rolled my eyes and stood up.

Kevin was about to squeeze the heck out of me until he saw Sohyun.

"Annyeong." He bowed.

I smacked his head. "Excuse him."

Sohyun brightly smiled. "Hi Kevin."

Kevin smiled back then started nagging at me. "Why'd you leave me by myself? You know I don't wanna be by myself! And you also know I don't trust L.Joe even though he's your brother! And there's Changjo too! You think I could *nag nag nag insert more nagging*"

"Calm yo , Kev. You're my best friend and my boyfriend not my umma. You probably would make a better umma than you would an appa." I rolled my eyes.

"So... he's your boyfriend?" Sohyun interrupted.

"The one and only." Kevin grinned.

Teen Top barged through the door right after he finished his sentence.

"NOONA! Did you watch our performance?" L.Joe bounced up and down.

"Yes but Sohyun did most of the watching." I jabbed my finger into his stomach.

L.Joe turned red again and then noticed Kevin standing there.

EPIC STAREDOWN!!

"Hi Kevin hyung!"

"Hi L.Joe!"  I rolled my eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________

Um... do I have anything to say?...

Oh yeah, I'm starting school soon so you can't expect a lot of updates from me. But then again you guys also have school so that's settled.

New subs!

R_Lynn_95

ukissfreak

LocketForever

I just need another 9 subbies and I get to 100 :O THAT. IS. AWESOME.

I also have this poll about my new fanfic. (They will be the minor characters-ish..)

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LUVED!