Chapter 16

Love of a Friend

Your POV

"Tell me why we're here again?" Soohyun grumbled, rubbing his eyes. We were at the airport waiting to pick up my unnie.

I ended up dragging all of U-Kiss there.

"My friend Eunhae is coming. Do I have to clarify that again?" I rolled my eyes.

Flight 68

"OMO! Is that her flight is it is it???" Alexander asked, jumping up and down.

"No."

"Awwww." Xander seemed too overexcited for his own good.

I looked at the time. Still 20 more minutes to wait.

Yeah, about that.... I was too worked up about seeing my unnie that I made U-Kiss go to the airport 30 minutes early. Everybody was unhappy about that but I'm pretty sure they got over it.

I looked around the airport and settled on the 9 idiots I was stuck standing in an airport at 9:00 with.

Hoon, AJ, Eli, Kibum, Kevin, and Kiseop were lazily seated on the airport chairs, texting who the hell knows who.

Soohyun and Alexander stood next to me, Soohyun, struggling to stay awake and Alexander, doing all his usual jumpy stuff.

I sighed.Yep, this is what I'm stuck with for a LONG time.

I looked at my watch again. 19 more minutes left. GAH! 

I hate it when this happens! You know how when you sleep for what seems like a minute, it's actually like an hour and what seems to be an hour in class is actually just a minute.

Yeah, that feeling. I got that a lot in high school and stuff like that. I HATE IT SO ING MUCH. Especially since the blondie sitting in the chair left. High school was torture =.=

 I checked my surroundings again.Many people were passing us, giving us weird stares or murmuring among themselves. Well, c'mon. If you see a random girl with 9 guys disguised, wouldn't you be suspicious?

Nah, if I were them, I'd think that the guys are awesome ninjas dressed as ordinary people that are working for me to kill people. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! T^T Too bad it only happens in my dreams.

I got bored and started humming Ugly by 2ne1 to myself when I saw something flash. Umm... what was that?

Flight 78  

Ugh that voice annoys me! Wait...

Isn't that-?

"_____!" Somebody squished me. 

"OOOF!" The person let go and waved.

Aish, this girl.

"Eunhae. You little-" She rushed to cover my mouth.

"Don't cuss here."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like they don't know I curse my head off."

"You cussed. In front of THEM? And omi-"

Apparently that was when my dear unnie, Eunhae, noticed U-Kiss was standing/sitting a few feet away.

I could tell she was going to give U-Kiss away but I quickly covered before she could do anything.

I looked around to make sure nobody thought I was kidnapping her and started dragging her to the van waiting outside. I avoided her flailing arms and gestured with my free hand to the rest of U-Kiss.

People continued giving me weird stares but I'm used to it since I got that a lot in elementary school through now.

U-Kiss piled into the car after me. Once the door was safely closed, I let my hand drop from and quickly covered my ears.

"OmoitsactuallyyouU-kiss!Omgomgomgomg! Is this a dream? ____! Hit me now!" I heard over my hands.

I grinned when I heard she wanted me to hit her so I slapped her along the cheek. U-Kiss had their ears covered, tense.

"It's not a dream!" Eunhae grinned then realized what I did.

"YAH! _____! DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO EVER HIT ME?!"

"Hehe. Yeah."

She glared at me and then U-Kiss uncovered their ears.

"I think I went deaf." Kiseop grumbled.

"She sounds like me in a way!" Xander chirped.

I glared at them.

We did all the intro stuff minus Soohyun since he was snoring away in dreamland.

We sat there awkwardly when Eunhae suddenly piped up. "I forgot to introduce myself!" She cried.

"Well, as you can see, I'm a Kpop fan but I'm not as obsessed as ______ here. And she also happens to like girly guys like K- OOF!" I jabbed her in the ribs.

"YAH! Don't you dare say his name. Didn't I tell you he was a celebrity crush." I asked through my teeth. "And he's my best friend as well so that's just ing odd." I added quietly.

"Whateva!" Eunhae rolled her eyes.

U-Kiss chuckled watching us have our little fight but stopped when I shot each of them a glare.

We the radio since Eunhae insisted.

O-oooh!

Yeah yeah!

7 a.m

"NO! NOT THIS ING SONG! JUSTIN BIEBER'S BETTER THAN THIS! GAH!!" I yelled and turned off the radio.

"You like Justin Bieber?" Kibum asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Hell no." I groaned.

"So.... um... what now?" Hoon asked nervously.

"Eh whatever bout that. We're here." I gestured toward Eunhae. 

She looked towards the dorm and her jaw dropped like this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cUTtZzh7sMU/SdY2XlnXMFI/AAAAAAAAAvw/N9-NxyKU2u8/s320/JAW+DROP.bmp

"WHOA! IS THAT EVEN A DORM?" Eunhae shouted, eyes wide.

"Do all people have that same reaction?" Eli chuckled as he got out of the car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I'm going to make this A/N short.

WOOT WOOT UPDATE!

Okay usual crap why I didn't update.

MYNAME. AWESOME new group :P

Message is like my new favorite song :D.

No, I personally do not like Justin Bieber.

Do not ask why, it's personal and I forgot ><

I hope I don't lose any subscribers because of that Justin Bieber thing!

Comments and subscribers are loved :) <3