Chapter 3

Love of a Friend

Your POV

" DUDEEEEE! KEVINNNNNN THIS IS THE ING BOMB!" I yelled jumping up and down while Kiseop and Eli carried my suitcases >:D. I ran into an awesome room. (A/N srry I just chose the first blue room I saw :P)

http://www.jdesigngroup.com/images/bedrooms.jpg

"How did you remember my favorite color was blue. HUH?" I asked jumping around.

"I didn't." Wow drowning my hopes of thinking my best friend remembering what my favorite color was.

"ing bastard." I scoffed and ran around the dorm. When I saw the living room complete with a Wii and Xbox, I swear I bombarded it.

"OMG! KEVIN!"

"What?"

"You have a Wii and an Xbox! Do you have Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Call of Duty? OMG OMG OMG."

Kevin POV

When _____ spazzed, I seriously forgot she was a tomboy. She sounded so much like a girl. Then, suddenly, she stopped and walked up to the rest of us, standing by the doorway.

Your POV

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked quietly to the rest of U-Kiss. Dongho nodded vigorously until Soohyun smacked him on the head.

"Don't make our guest cook, Dongho." Soohyun scolded.

"Nah, it's okay. I can cook."

"YOU CAN COOK ______?" Kevin asked.

"Duh, you doofus. Who else do you think can cook for me when you and my brother left huh? I'm 19 for god's sake. I gotta learn soon." I said, rolling my eyes and heading for the kitchen.

Eli POV

o_0 Is she supposed to have these kind of mood changes??

Your POV

I walked to the kitchen and found only a bunch of dirty dishes, ramen, and cup noodles. I shook my head and started the fire, taking the ramen. While waiting for the water to heat, I started washing the dishes. ICK. From the corner of my eye, I saw a hand grab a dish and dry it. I turned towards that direction and was faced with... Kevin. He gave me a bright smile.

" Aish Kev, you guys have to start washing your dishes. It's going to rot in here if you don't. " I scolded him then rushed to the pot of water, dumping ramen in.

"When did you become the mother huh? I was always the one scolding YOU." he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Whatev." I smiled a little and took my Ipod out of my pocket.

"What's that?"

"An Ipod. Never seen one?"

"Of course I did." However, Kevin still looked over my shoulder curiously.

"Don't look right now." I commanded and turned around, typing in the password.

"Can I see?" He reached for it like a little kid.

"No." Kevin grabbed the Ipod easily from my hands. I turned red and turned away, acting like I was stirring the ramen. Kevin's eyes immediately popped out of his face.

Kevin POV

_____'s background for her Ipod is me? That gives me hope ^^.

"Yah!" she said, grabbing for her Ipod, her face red. I smirked and held it out of her reach.

"." ____ muttered and turned the fire off on the stove. When she finished moving the ramen into a huge bowl, I rushed forward to help her. However, she chose that moment to turn around. I ended up an inch in front of her face, trying not to stare at her.

Your POV

I was going to ask for my Ipod back but right when I turn around, BAM! Kevin is an inch from my face. I fought the urge to kick that person in the leg. Either that or the urge to squeal. Well, c'mon. Your bias is one inch in front of you but he also happens to be your best friend. What more can I do?

"M-mianhae." Kevin stuttered, backing away.

I laughed and put the bowl on the table.

"Ipod?" I asked sternly.

"H-here."

I smiled to myself then turned around, stood on my tiptoes, and ruffled his hair.

"Pabo." I grinned and went to call the others for dinner.

~Dinner~

There was an awkward silence at the dinner table until Alexander decided to break it.

"So ________ who do you like the best in U-Kiss."

I blushed then answered fairly," I like everybody."

"Who's your bias?" Hoon urged.

"BWOH? WHAT'S THIS?!" Eli yelped.

"Yah! Person! Give my Ipod back." I yelled, holding out a hand. Ugh, stupid forgetfulness.

"Guys! Her bias is Kevin!" Eli waved my Ipod in the air. >< great just totally great.

"Jinja?" "Seriously" "Omg!" They all said, crowding around my Ipod.

"Ipod now or else." I growled. Eli gave me my Ipod back but Dongho started overflowing with questions.

"_____ noona! Isn't Kevin your best friend? Why is he your background? Didn't you say you liked us all?"

"Ugh. First of all, too many questions. Second, I don't feel like answering them."

My phone suddenly vibrated and I brightened when I saw the ID.

Kevin POV

When ____ picked up her phone, her face was all happy.

"Oppa!" o_0 Okay THAT is something new. She NEVER called anyone that before, not even her brother.

"You're here. SERIOUSLY? YAY! Right now? Outside? Kay!" ______ closed her phone then got up and ran over to the door.

"OPPA!" she yelled, jumping into somebody's arms. Mystery person came in and I was shocked at who it was.