Chapter 19

Love of a Friend

Your POV

Tch. What's Key doing here with another girl huh?

Well him. NOT THE WRONG WAY. (A/N @ my unnie: You know what I'm talking about)

I puffed my cheeks out while Kevin quietly took what I was holding and went to pay for it.

I actually didn't notice until he handed me the bag.

I stormed out once it was safely in my hands. Kevin ran to keep up with me.

We passed by a street vendor and the smell of wonderful ddubokki greeted me. I slowed down to a stop.

"Ddubokki!!!" I squealed and raced toward the vendor. Kevin chuckled and went to grab a seat for me.

"1 bowl of ddubokki, please." I chirped at the ahjusshi running the stand.

He chuckled and handed me a bowl. "I was like that when I was young. Go eat with your boyfriend." 

I realized what he meant and quickly said "He's not-" but the ahjusshi was already serving the next customer. 

I heard Kevin stifle laughter behind me and I immediately turned around to glare at him.

"It's not funny." I muttered. I was soon stuffing my face with the rice cakes.

"So..... aren't you going to y'know...." He trailed off.

I nodded at him and tapped a text in to send to the ing bastard Key.

I clicked send and proudly stuffed another ddubokki into my mouth.

"_____...?"

"Uh-huh."

"You do know that you just sent that text with your chopsticks right?"

"." I mumbled.

So much for pride.

Key POV

I was hanging around the music store when I suddenly got a text. "Scuse me." I said, turning away from Jessica.

From: ~~~~~

To: Key diva~

qewdefsgrdfewasdx voifecffre

I looked at the text and tried to reread it again. Okay. That doesn't make sense.

I dialed _______'s number and waited for her to pick up.

It was almost instantaneous.

"What do you want, person?"

"No oppa?" I pouted even though she probably couldn't see it.

"HA. Like I would say that to a cheater."

I looked at the phone. How did she know I was hanging with Jessica?

"What?" I asked innocently.

"KEV! is still here. HaElPuh.(A/N If you don't get it, it's help in attitude form)." I heard her say.

"Go on, ______." I heard him say.

"______, it's not what-"

"PSH! I have EYES BTW. I'm NOT blind. Don't even bother explaining. We're over."

With that, she hung up on me.

It took time for me to register that.

She hung up on me.

She HUNG up on me.

She HUNG UP on me.

She HUNG UP on ME.

Yep, that's not going through my head well. 

I snapped the phone closed and yelled in frustration.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 It's a short chapter but OMO they broke up o-o. YAY!!!!! Sorry I haven't updated recently. I have 3 reasons ^^

1. I found if I avoid computers, I'm not in such a bad depression.

2. I was working on my first lyric video on Youtube. Here's the link since I want some feedback. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4LXYgIduA

3. I am finally reading the Hunger Games. I'm so late D: But I'm almost done with the book. Which reminds me... Has anyone seen the movie trailer?? OMO 0-0

And a special shoutout to some NEW subscribers. But that's only four but I appreciate them all the same :D.

ChalienaRose

kmcl21

Shineebambi

RachelLuvskey

And also I would like to thank some wonderful people whose comments are very much loved and keeps me from abandoning this story and giving me hope :) (Okay that sounded cheesy and nerdy)

HlloKittyNinjaVonika

SooKyung

LuciaKim 

Well actually those are the ones that comment the most LOL. Which also reminds me that some of the stories I read, I see some of you guys commenting XD. I look at it and say OH LOOK THERE'S A SUBSCRIBER OF MINE :DDDD Well.... I have a lot of reminds me BUT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) Since the rainbow COMMENT took a lot of my patience.