Chapter 39

Love of a Friend

LoVeLy_EtuDE [block]  on 2-1-2012 17:28:36 says: x
Puuuuuuuuuu :( stupid amanda :(((((((
Hehe I love your story :))) and UWAAHH!! I'm listed XD I feel special :3

Ummmmmmmm by any chance, are you asian american?? Please don't feel offended or anything by this question >_<

When you ask if I'm asian american, you mean if I'm asian but live in America right? I'm not offended but yes I do live in America. Can you tell or something 0_0 That's cool LOL

And good news! I hunted down the people who unsubscribed >:D LOL

But so many people unsubscribe to my story ;( I'm sad D: Is it because of my filler chapters? Well, too bad today's update won't be one :)

 

Your POV

"Can you drop us off please, hyung?" L.Joe begged.

"Aish. Fine, fine. Just please don't blame me if you end up in the hospital." Kevin jumped into the car and motioned the rest of us to follow.

Once Kevin started the engine and was leaving the beach, L.Joe started rambling.

"Hyung, why are you driving when the last time I saw you, you almost crashed the car. Even _____ noona saw yet she can trust you. That doesn't make any sense. I mean it's really da-"

"I get it." Kevin muttered.

I laughed and settled down in my seat.

Right when I just got really comfortable, I got a call from Dongho.

"NOONA!" Dongho screamed after I picked up.

"Aish. No need to scream." I shook the phone.

"NOONA. DID YOU GUYS GO WHERE THERE'S PAPARAZZI? OMO THERE'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOU AND KEVIN HYUNG ON THE INTERNET!"

"Is this a joke?"

"NO. I'm SERIOUS! CHECK!" With that, the maknae hung up.

"If it's a joke, I'm gonna seriously kill that kid." I grumbled under my breath.

When I logged onto allkpop, there WAS an article about us.

"HOLY ING SMOKES!" I yelled.

The first article and most viewed article's headline screamed out, Kevin and Mystery Girl Dating?!

I didn't read the article because all I was looking at was the fact that there were pictures of me and Kevin doing our couple stuff, you could say.

I scrolled down to see the comments.

Some were good and some were bad, but for every good comment there was a hundred bajillion more hate comments. And the comments just kept coming. 

I swear my eyes were popping out of my head. How could anybody get pictures when all we saw were regular elderly couples.

Unless..... no the elderly couples were exactly like elderly couples.

I hit my head. Who could it be?

I scrolled back up to see when it was uploaded.

12:00 PM

That was almost literally after we bought lunch. I groaned.

"Are you okay _______/noona/unnie?" L.Joe, Sohyun, and Kevin asked me at the same time.

"Ani." I handed my phone back to L.Joe and Sohyun.

"OMO! Park the car somewhere hyung/Kevin!" They both yelled.

Kevin glanced back and pulled over.

"Okay now show me." He put his hand out.

L.Joe placed my phone into his hand and pulled away.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!" Kevin's eyes bugged out and stared at me.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I cried.

"Come on. We better get back. You two are coming with us." He gave L.Joe and Sohyun a 'You-have-to-do-this-or-else' look.

By the time we made it to the dorm, there was a huge crowd in front of it. Mainly with cameras. =.=

"Stupid fans. They all somehow know where we live." Kevin smacked his head and turned to us.

"You guys go first. They might not recognize you guys at first. Pali!" I threw hats at L.Joe and Sohyun and followed Kevin's orders.

"I know a shortcut. This way." I beckoned towards a bush and we quickly slipped behind it before anybody could notice us.

"PALI!" I whispered in the loudest and most urgent voice I could muster.

We made a dash towards the door. Safe.

I glanced back outside to see Kevin being bombarded by papparazzi.

Something tugged in my heart and I was going to go back and help him if not for L.Joe's brotherly instinct.

"Yah. Noona. Kevin can deal with this. Let's go." L.Joe tugged on my arm as I followed reluctantly.

Once we made it through the dorm door, U-Kiss attacked us.

"NOONA! YOU SAW THE ARTICLE RIGHT?!" "____! ARE YOU OKAY?" "DUDE, WHERE'S KEVIN?" "HEY! I WAS SUPPOSED TO ASK THAT!"

"Kevin's downstairs being bombarded by papparazzi. You guys should help. And I'm perfectly fine, Xander." I nodded at him, who was hyperventilating.

The rest of U-Kiss shared glances then dashed downstairs to help Kevin, leaving me with a still-hyperventilating Xander.

"Who would even upload that kind of stuff in a minute?" L.Joe suddenly asked.

"What?" I turned towards him.

"Well I remember we met you guys at exactly 12:30 because me and Sohyun saw you guys and planned to-" Sohyun covered L.Joe's mouth.

"That was literally uploaded at 12:31. That's what he tried to say." Sohyun nervously chuckled.

I glanced at them. "It was your plan to us, huh?" I crossed my arms.

"M-maybe." L.Joe muttered dejectedly.

"Nah. That's just like what my ing brother and future sister-in-law will do." I rolled my eyes.

I took out my Ipod and quickly went on the internet to see the article. There's ought to be more stuff there.

I looked at the very top and examined every word carefully.

by Amandaisthebestandprettiest at 12:31 pm

I saw that name before. I know I did.

OH GOD DAMN. That ing Amandanator uploaded the pictures.

"It's uploaded by Amanda." I showed L.Joe, Xander, and Sohyun.

"That girl never leaves you alone, does she?" L.Joe shook his head.

"Nu-uh that girl did not just do that." Xander put on his sass mode.

I glanced out the window to see how U-Kiss was coping. Pretty well by my observations...

I grabbed my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Xander panicked.

"I'm going to kick some sorry 's . If I could find her."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH GOSSSSSH I lost so many subscribers. I checked over my list and realized how many have unsubscribed.

D: My story is unloved jkjk.

Except I do get more and more discouraged to finish this fanfic. But I will not disappoint my 93 subbies!

And I have something I would like to show my readers ^^

BTW it's very true.

December-02-2011-00-50-50-798761.jpg
Please comment and if you still haven't subscribed up to this point, please do!