Chapter 6

Love of a Friend

Your POV

How in the world did I appear in my bed? UNLESS......

........

........

.........

........

.........

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN SLEEPWALK! Now all I need to do is act like I'm sleepwalking and I can go raid the fridge :D.(<- I forgot to mention that you are supposed to like food A LOT :P) I shook all the happy thoughts away and grabbed for my Ipod. I started listening to A Friend's Love (U-Kiss' song :D) when I heard somebody clear their throat behind me.

"Y'know that's how I'm feeling right now."

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I turned to see a grinning Kevin, which was a big change from yesterday's glum expression.

"Hey look! Mr. Smileyface is back!" I laughed and poked his face.

"Oh yeah, which reminds me. Did I sleepwalk to my bed?"

"Er...." Kevin's face turned red. "I carried you here."

"Ugh DAMMIT. You didn't do anything right?"

Kevin POV

"You didn't do anything right?"

OMO, did she find out? UM umm LIE YEAH!

"Aniyo." I said nervously.

"Good. I wouldn't want to lse my first kiss yet."

I took a minute to process what she said. "You didn't lose your first kiss?!"

______ shook her head.

"BUT KEY!"

"Key? Oh didn't think he was special enough to lose my first kiss to yet."

I nodded my head hesitantly. "I didn't lose mine either." I chuckled lightly.

"You didn't?"

I shook my head. " I'm waiting for the girl I like to finally notice me first."

"She's a lucky girl." That girl is you, ______ =.=

"Come downstairs soon. We're going to Music Bank." I poked her forhead.

"KEVIN YOU BASTARD. Don't go around poking peope's forheads!" _____ whined, rubbing her forehead.

~20 minutes later~

_____ came downstairs in a plaid. A PLAID. Not a hoodie a PLAID. SHE LOOKED HOT. Okay that sounded erted but still!

"KEV stop staring at me like a . I don't look that bad do I?"

"Um no... But when did you start dressing like that?"

"When I started dating Key."

"Oh." At the sound of Key's name, I deflated. 

"______! TIME TO GO!" Alexander came bouncing, yes bouncing down the stairs.

"LET'S GO!"____ yelled entusiastically.

~At Music Bank~

Your POV

"Omo OMO! There's Kara's dressing room! Oh look B1A4! KYA!" I squealed. U-Kiss chuckled behind me and led me to their dressing room. I was squirming the whole time in the dressing room. When U-Kiss came out in the white suits to sing Someday, I was trying hard not to fangirl. I would've been squealing about Kevin on the inside but Kevin's my best friend so that would be just ing weird. KEvin gave me a small smile, " Watch us, kay?"

I nodded frantically. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs8TOzMeUqo ) When they came back, I couldn't hold the fangirlyness in.

"KYAAAAAAA! YOU GUYS WERE GOOOOD! JJANG! I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOUR THE PAST IS THE PAST KEVIN!!!!! Um.. I mean nice job guys!" They went to change for Neverland while I watched B1A4's performance.

"Woooooooo BILASA!" I said in a low voice.

Kevin stuck his head out and laughed. " You watch them?"

"Nehhhhh."

While U-Kiss were changing, there was a knock on the door. "Annyeong!" I greeted them, trying not to fangirl again.

"Are U-Kiss sunbaes here?" Jinyoung asked.

"KEVIN!!!!! YOU SHOULD OF LET ME SEE THEM BEFORE YOU FREAKING BASTARD!"

"Excuse me for my friend's mouth." Kevin apologized, covering my mouth.

"MFF PFFF MPH KEFF FUFING FET FO! (A/N You were saying Kev ing let go)

Kevin let his hand fall from my mouth. " KEVIN! YOU !" I yelled at him almost immediately and gave him a hard noogie. B1A4 looked at us in amusement.

"Well! I'm Jinyoung!" he greeted after I finished my playfight with Kevin.

" I'm CNU."

"Baro."

"Sandeul."

"I'm Gongchan!"

I giggled and greeted them in return " I'm ____."

"We'll be going first _____. Later! Watch us!" Dongho beamed at me and pointed at the screen. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4gsTDIwt7Q ) While U-Kiss was busy performing for their beloved Kiss Mes, I was chatting with B1A4. When U-Kiss rushed in again, they didn't greet me. They were panting and kept saying "Hanbok! Hanbok!" B1A4 smiled, exchanged phone numbers, and left. U-Kiss rushed out and ran outside. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRfyVsazZYg&feature=related)

They came back, tired and sweating, Kevin with his mouth full." I can't finish thish! Helpsh!"

I laughed and they rushed out one last time. I watched the ending hoping U-Kiss would win but they didn't. I sighed and stood up and walked outside. When I walked out, I saw U-Kiss tiredly walking back to change into their casual clothes.

~On the car ride home~

I was squished between Eli and Kevin. 1 minute on the ride home, something thudded on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Kevin's head on my shoulder. I tried to push him against the side of the car but he kept coming back the same way. I finally gave up and let his head rest on my shoulder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I was going to type this on a much faster computer but I'm at my gradma's house. I was also going to update this quicker but somebody smashed my mom's car window and stole her bag and I had to wait 2 hours until I got to go to my clarinet lesson. Then my dad took an hour to pick me up so yeah. =.= Here I am. Comments are loved even on this slow computer!