Chapter 11

Love of a Friend

Kevin POV

Saturday is finally here! Today's the day I'm free of schedules while the others are out,besides Eli, with their busy busy schedule. I woke up early in the morning, all cheery. It just took 5 minutes for me to get unhappy.

8:25

Still all cheery, just woke up.

8:26

Brushing my teeth.

8:27

Changing out of my pajamas. Doorbell rings. It is ignored by me.

8:28

All cheery and ready to go.

8:29

Goes into the living room and smile falls.

8:30

DING DING! That's it. I can't take this stuff anymore. Key and ______ were cuddling with each other, something I couldn't bear to watch. I slipped out of the living room and entered the music room in the dorm. Yes, we have one, don't ask why. I sat down in front of the piano, running my fingers over the piano keys. UGH KEYS. I grabbed my Ipod, which was poking out of my pocket and chose Someday. I put my head on top of piano and listened. Right after Someday was A Friend's Love, which is one of the only songs I know that expresses what I felt since I met ________. I sang along while fighting back any tears that threatened to fall. When the song ended, I couldn't help it and a single tear slid down my cheek. I heard clapping behind me, surprised to have anyone hear me sing.

Your POV

When the doorbell rang, I was jumping around inside. I opened the door to be immediately swept in Key's arms. "Yeobo. I missed you." He cooed.

"Missed you too oppa."

We sat on the couch and chatted a bit, Key's arm slightly around my waist. Out of the corner of my eye, Kevin was slipping away. That guy has been acting strange lately. Ever since I got here. It made me suspicious about why he was in the living room in the first place. Well, then again, he could've just wanted to get something but didn't want to ruin a moment. I was going to let it slip by but I'm stubborn so I looked up at Key and said quietly, "Oppa?"

"Yes , jagiya?"

"I'll be right back."

"Kay." Key gave me a peck on the cheek and I walked along, looking for Kevin. I heard music coming from the music room and I crept in, hearing Kevin sing.

His angelic voice was mixed with emotion, making the song more meaningful. When he finished it, I couldn't help but clap. Come on, he was singing it like he knew how it felt. That's just plain PRO. He turned around and smiled but I saw something small slide down his cheek and then it was gone. I think I was just hallucinating.

Kevin gestured for me to sit next to him and I happily obliged.

"What song do you want to listen to?"

"Um... Because of You please?" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ROonIpJRlA)

He looked scrolled through his Ipod and tapped the screen. He started singing and I gently swayed to the music. I never wanted that song to end. When the song did end, Kevin sat there scrolling through his Ipod randomly. That's when I noticed his eyes were brimmed with tears.

"OMG! KEVIN! WHAT HAPPENED!" I scooted towards him but he moved away.

"Nothing." His voice cracked.

"Yeah right." I can't handle seeing him in this state. He's only been like that 5 times. The last time I saw him like this was 7 years ago. His dog died giving birth to puppies and a week after the mom died, the puppies died as well. His mom and sister also got sick that day, adding to his problems.

I scooched closer and this time Kevin didn't move. "Kev, what's wrong?"

"These songs remind me of how much I like this girl and..." Tears trailed down his face.

I smiled softly and assured him, "It's okay. She'll notice you soon. I have a feeling she would. You're nice, sweet, funny, and my awesome best friend. She'll like you. Hug?"

My hugs always somehow cheer him up. Kevin sat closer then wrapped his arms around me and a few tears got on my shirt. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

Key POV

What's taking _____ so long? I wandered around the dorm, wondering where she possibly was. I walked past a room and saw two figures inside. I was going to continue until it struck me for who one of them were. I looked closely and saw _______ hugging Kevin. She left me to see Kevin? I wanted to run inside and intervene but my feet wouldn't respond. I just stood there dumbstruck, instead.

Eli POV

I was passing by the music room when I saw Key standing in front of it. Yeah, I know, our music room is awesome. I looked past him to see what Key was looking at and I saw ________ hugging Kevin. It looked so cute! I wanted to yell that out to them but I then remembered Key was there and reconsidered. Key didn't seem to do anything to stop them but he was clutching his jacket tightly. Well, come on your girlfriend is hugging another guy (who secretly likes her). Why wouldn't you be jealous? I left quietly, hoping nobody sensed my presence.

Your POV

When I finally let go of Kevin, he was down to sniffling.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded and I ruffled his hair.

"Good boy." I turned towards the door. I though I saw Key for a moment but if he was there, he was gone in a flash.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recently, I have noticed my chapters are super duper short. THAT'S WHY I'M EDITING IT :D I might not update though because

1) My unnie hogs the computer to write her fanfic and

2) I'll be busy editing.

BUT DONT WORRY!!! (<- ahahahaha that reminds me of my 6th grade math teacher!) I have two chapters written down so YAY! Thanks for the comments guys :) My unnie comments for karma points though lol. I shall now shower all my commenters lot of love *brings out magic wand and shakes over commenter's heads*

OH YEAH! if anybody can plz plz plz make a poster/banner for me I would be totally and utterly grateful. My unnie's struggling to make her own and mine since she doesn't even know how to use it. If you release her from her struggles, she would be grateful too I think.