Chapter 18

Love of a Friend

Your POV

"Kev! Hurry up!" I tugged on Kevin's sleeve, trying to pry him away from going into a store.

"Yah." He shrugged me off and continued staring at the window.

"Hmph." I walked off. I felt Kevin grab my arm.

Just what I expected.

"What do you want?" I said in an angry tone.

"_____! Don't be mad at me! PWEASE??" Kevin puffed his cheeks out and gave me puppy dog eyes.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HE'S SO ING CU-

No ______ it's just wrong.

"Fine." I grinned at him and tugged him towards the bookstore.

"You never took me to the book store or Gamestop or the music store after...." I faltered, remembering what happened. The blood rushed to my cheeks.

"I get it." Kevin gave me a smile and grabbed my hand and went inside the book store.

~10 seconds later~

"Aish... I already read all those books."

"Come on then. Let's go to Gamestop." Kevin grabbed my hand AGAIN and jogged down the street to Gamestop.

~20 seconds later~

"Already-"

"Played all of them." Kevin finished for me.

I nodded my head.

"Do we have to visit the music store then?"

"Yep." I grinned at his sad face.

No I am not a sadist. If I was I'm going to kill myself.

"Make that frown go upside down, Kev! It's JUST a store!"

"Yeah.. a store..." He replied weakly.

Kevin POV

IT'S NOT JUST A STORE! IT'S A STORE WITH FREAKING POSTERS OF KEY AND OTHER PEOPLE!

Aish calm down Kevin. Jealousy can not overcome you right? Argh. _______ is rubbing off on me. =.=

_______ happily skipped down the block to the music store with a sorry- me trailing behind.

When I stepped foot into the store, I was expecting this huge poster of SHINee or somebody else popular but instead there was a huge poster of U-Kiss. HOW AWESOME ARE WE?

________ skipped to the back of the store where the posters were kept.

YES. SKIPPED. The only time I saw her do that was never.

I hurried after her to see her googly-eyed about a huge picture of some guy. When I saw who the guy was, I choked on my spit.

There, right in front of me was a huge picture.

OF ME.

Well, there was posters of the other members but seriously there was a gigantic picture of ME. How awesome am I? Give me a what what!

Ok, I sound too conceited.

"Omo! KEVIN'S SOOOOO HOT! I MEAN HOT H- ummm." she coughed, breaking my chain of thoughts.

What in the world did she just call me?

Your POV

. I forgot it was Kevin not Eunhae that came with me to the music sotre.

I nervously twiddled my thumbs.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHAHA!" Kevin burst and ruffled my head.

"Go buy anything." He grinned, trying to hold in his laughter in.

"Hmph, useless person." I rolled my eyes while he covered his mouth with his hands.

I browsed through what they had and just ended up with a U-Kiss album.

"Seriously?" Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"What?? I didn't buy it before so..." I pouted at him.

"Kay.." He gestured toward the cash register.

I happily obliged since he was paying anyways. >:D. I waited in line impatiently and waved my hand for Kevin to come over.

"Hurry up, you lazy- slowpoke!" I stuck my tongue out at him, daring him to do something.

He did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Which was what annoyed me the most. He just took his wonderful, sweet, sweet time to s l o w l y walk over.

I gave him a disapproving frown which he responded with a cheeky grin. I turned back around quickly, not quick enough though to spot something out of the corner of my eye.

Kevin seemed to have spotted it too, since he kinda ran to my side.

"Isn't that....... KEY???" We both chorused.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger-ish XD Sorry guys if I don't update a lot. Exams and all. My school actually lets us out early but I also have this huge project that counts for like my whole quarter grade. It's not due but it's kept me busy enough to not be able to update. Also, I don't know why the hell I get this feeling but I've been feeling depressed lately when I come back home. It's odd... Anyways, I won't let that stop me from updating! SOOOO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! PLZ? I mean seriously, I'm not getting comments lately but that sounds a bit greedy....