Chapter 10

Love of a Friend

Kevin POV

OMO OMO OMO! She kissed me on the cheek! She did she did she did!!! *does happy dance* That was almost what I basically what I thought that whole day. We were released from our schedules early again and naturally, I rushed home enthusiastically. That was not to go unnoticed by Eli.

"Are you that eager to see _____, Kevin?" He teased.

"Shut up." I growled.

"What?"Dongho looked at us, confuzzled(<- luv that word :D)

Alexander and AJ chuckled. "Nothing dongsaeng." Alexander ruffled his hair while Dongho pouted.

When we finally reached the dorm, I threw the door open and slammed into _______ squeezing the guts out of her.

"Dude, Kevin... LET THE GO!" _____ yelled in my ear while stepping on my foot HARD.

"OW! What was that for?" I hopped around, holding my foot.

"You know better than to ask, person."

I stuck my tongue out at her and turned away.

"YAH! JERKFACE!" She growled and launched herself at me. We engaged in a playfight until Kiseop coughed "Lovers" and walked away, smirking. ______ looked at Kiseop with confusion while Kibum and Hoon literally ROFLed. A knock on the door was heard and a muffled, ______-ah!" I stood up and opened the door.

"NOONA!" There was a small streak that was soon latched onto ______. I narrowed my eyes and widened them in a second when I realized who it was.

"L.Joe! Dongsaeng!" She smiled and ruffled his hair. Yeah, she remembers him but she doesn't recognize me -.-. But then again, L.Joe's her brother and he left 4 years after I left. When L.Joe pulled away, he gave me a small apologetic smile.

"Hi we're-"

"Yes I know who you are." _____ giggled.

CAP shook his head. "Seriously. L.Joe abandoned his bad boy look when he's with his sister huh. He's never been like this. EVER." ______ looked at L.Joe seriously.

"Is that true dongsaeng?" L.Joe gave her a playful glare. His phone started playing No More Perfume and he turned away and walked into the hallway to talk to whoever was on the phone.

L.Joe POV

Taemin was right. Kevin doesn't seem to happy about ______ being taken.

"Dongsaeng! Oetthake! What do we do about Kevin?"

I glared at the phone and replied, "Taemin hyung. Stop panicking. Key and ______ can't last forever right?" I managed a weak smile, though Taemin couldn't see it.

"Kay dongsaeng. We'll be back soon after we finish the Lucifer music video. Gotta go. Bye."I stared in frustration at my phone then turned it off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAYZ update! well i have nothing special to say right now so COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!! Thank you! MWAH! lol jkjk