Chapter 4

Love of a Friend

Kevin POV

I gaped at who stood in front of me.

"Key?" (A/N I feel soooooo evil. I'm bringing SHINee into this. MUAHAHAHAHA!)

"Hey guys." He greeted us casually. He kissed _______'s forehead and waved at us.

"How did...what?" I blurted.

"When Taemin went to California to see ______, he brought us along. You get the idea after that or well, you should." Key waved his hand, nonchalantly.

This can not be happening. This has to be a nightmare. It HAS to. I pinched myself. HARD.

"Kev.What in the world are you doing?"

Nope, nightmare still there.

My heart decided to shatter instead. You could actually hear it.

"Sorry, hyung. I know it's a glass bowl...." Dongho said, picking up the glass.

The rest of SHINee appeared at the door while I bent down and helped Dongho pick up the fragments of the glass bowl. Taemin's smile immediately disappeared and helped us. I carefully picked up the glass and placed it in my palm. When all the pieces were picked up, he gave me an apologetic look. I sighed inwardly and went to throw away the glass. When I entered the kitchen, I was attacked by _____.

"Omo! What happed, Kev? You should be more careful you clumsy person.You better not have hurt yourself."

I grinned then shook my head, throwing the pieces away. She cares about me :D

"Sad much." She laughed then left the kitchen. Never mind I said that. I slowly made my way out. ______ and Key were laughing together while SHINee andU-Kiss chatted on. She looks so happy but I'm not D: Oetriya oetriya ddaribiriddaradu~(<--- A/N see what I did there :D)

Taemin POV

Kevin looked so sad. I have never ever seen him that sad before. I feel sorry for him. As ____'s cousin, I REFUSE TO LET HER DATE KEY. Like that would ever happen =.=. I suddenly got a call.

Nani wo emo (boku no kokoro wa)
mou (todokanai no ka)
Make up, Shake up, Break up (sou unmei? ga)

 
"Yeoboseyo?" I answered, leaving the living room.

"Are you at U-Kiss's place right now?"

"Thanks for stating the obvious."

"He found out huh."

"Yeah, stating the obvious again!"

"Mianhae." I could imagine him bowing his head to the phone right now.

"Hey, dongsaeng, you got to help him through this. You've been through more heartbreak then me."

"Just because I've been through more heartbreak doesn;t mean anything!"

"Whatever."

"I can only tell you one thing, Taemin. It won't work. He has his heart set for ______. We'll just have to wait until Key and her break up. We'll keep waiting until then."

"Kay." I sighed. Kevin, be strong okay?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAYZ! update! i actually woke up early to write it this morning then I had to go to school. =.= mystery person revealed except I added another mystery person. I'm evil huh >:D

KEVIN!!!! Since ______ has Key, you can have me :D jkjk

I edited the foreword cuz I thought it looked too empty so if you wanna look at it , go ahead. And I kind of wanna explain the title. It's basically U-Kiss' song Love of a Friend.. or A Friend's love or something like that. I was actually going to write some other fanfic first and make this one a oneshot but eh. I changed my mind.

Anyways you must be totally bored by my really long erm A/N. Since I'm not lazy at the moment, I wanna thank my new subscribers! Thx so much guys!

rachelonewchicken

claireify

akasukibowen

parisqjy

JessieAngLalala

Aznpocky

Blue_eevee-chan

kluv173

Yploverholic

vannah

thx again guys! I'm starting to lose track on who subscribed lol. And to all my readers that want me to update soon, I will! Silent readers don't worry, I'm not going to make you comment. I was one too :P But you are loved if you comment XD