Chapter 9

Love of a Friend

Kevin POV

Days passed. We were getting busier and busier with our Neverland promotions. We saw less of _______ since we woke up early and came back late at night. Sometimes she would leave us little encouraging notes which made my heart soar. Though we didn't see her a lot, ______ didn't mind. Today is one of those really special days where we weren't as busy and could go home early. I was going to tell ______ to go downstairs when I heard her chatting with somebody inside.

"Eunhae! Come ON! You guys broke up AGAIN? Ugh, just get ing over him already! What happened to the Eunhae I knew that could get over a guy in one second huh?"

Long pause.

"Oh! Kevin? My BFF? YEAH, umm about that. He turns out to be Kevin Woo. Yes, Eunhae, the one I used to fangirl about."

She fangirls?! About me? WOW I never knew she had that side but YAY!

"Yeah, I can't believe he was my bias." Groan.

"'Course I can't fangirl over him NOW. Dude, he's my best FRIEND. Oh you wanna know about the rest of U-Kiss? Ya'know the usual. Eli and Kiseop are hot."

She thinks they're hot? =.=

"Dongho's not greedy Eunhae. Okay MAYBE a little bit but come on. Anyways, AJ. YES I know he's hot. Hoon, Kibum and Xander? DUDE, why be so mean? What's wrong with them huh? Aish, well they're okay. Soohyun? Yes he's nice and he's hot up close. OhMyGosh I KNOW Eunhae! He's yours, yours, and yours."

What about me???? ;-;

"Kevin? Ugh don't mention it."

I get an ugh? All the others are hot and I'm an UGH?!?!?!?

"EUNHAE! You KNOW it's the usual hot, cute, omigosh sort of thing that I fangirled about. But he's my bestie and that's just plain WRONG."

I knocked quietly on the door, poked my head in and said casually,"Dinner, ______"

_______ glanced up at me then said,"Kay, Kev."

I closed the door and continued to eavesdrop. "Eunhae, gotta go. Yeah, dinner. You should seriously come over sometime. Yeah, kay bye."

I immediately skittered away and dashed down the stairs. ______ came more slowly. " Mmmmm! What's for dinner?" She chirped and ran into the kitchen. She's still the little food lover I knew.

~After dinner~

I stood up and offered to wash the dishes. U-Kiss smiled then made their dishes a complete mess. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Kev, need help?" ______ smiled at me and helped take some dishes. We washed and dried in silence.

Then her cellphone started playing Neverland and she rushed to pick it up. "Oh, Key oppa? You can't come back yet? Why not? Japan? Ugh stupid them. Well, love ya. Hope you come home soon. MUWAH!" She turned her phone off.

Inside I was fuming, but I couldn't show it. I continued drying the dishes, in hopes of not letting ______ notice. She did however. She has sharp eyes. =.=

"Kev?"

"Yeah..."

"Why's your face red?"

"It just is."

"Are you sick?" Yeah, lovesick.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand away from my forehead.

"Whatever you say Kev." ______ stood on her tiptoes and ruffled my hair.

"I'm going now."  she smile AND THEN SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! I felt the blood rush into my face as she turned away. I smiled goofily and proceeded to put the dishes into the dishwasher.

Your POV

Okay now WHY did I just do that? I guess kissing Key on the cheek became a habit but that doesn't explain why I blushed like crazy. WAIT! Maybe I only blushed like crazy because Kevin's my bestie and I just kissed him on the cheek. Yeah, that's gotta be it! However, something inside me is telling me it isn't.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMGEEZ I actually did a double update :D hurrah! well while I'm at it, I would like to thank my new subscribers, one of them being my unnie. I have 25 subscribers!!!! YAYZ! Well thank you vedde much *bows* SHOUT OUT TIME! :D to my awesomely new subcribers!

Kwangie143

theca123

LuciaKim

TakenFromAngels

wanna-be-free

iDUHayRAINBOW My unnie! check out her fanfics plz :)

keeponsmiling

Riceeaterr

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Signing out BAI!