Chapter 38

Love of a Friend

Your POV

I rolled my eyes at the sight of L.Joe and Kevin man-hugging.

"Guys. Stop with the bromance. Especially since it's in front of your girlfriends." I crossed my arms.

L.Joe stopped man-hugging and he blushed along with Sohyun.

"It's so obvious those two like each other." Chunji muttered next to me.

"EH?" L.Joe and Sohyun chorused.

"NOTHING." Chunji held his hands up in defeat.Suddenly, a cheer came up from behind us

"OMO! IT'S SNOWING!" Changjo, Ricky, and Niel cheered.

Outside the window they were standing in front of, it was a white winter wonderland. Very peaceful winter wonderland. Which we are going to ruin >:D

"Well... we are done with our performances at the moment..." CAP trailed off.

"SNOW TIME! BOOYEAH!" I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. Kevin chuckled and ran after me.

I burst through the doors and sure enough, white snowflakes floated down from the sky.

"COWABUNGA!" Chunji yelled, jumping into a mound of snow.

"Omo! It is snowing!" Sohyun looked up at the sky. L.Joe came up behind her and handed her a scarf.

"Y-you might need it." L.Joe drew circles in the snow with his foot.

"Goma-"

Before Sohyun could finish, I yelled out, "SNOWBALL FIGHT!"

I threw a snowball at L.Joe as Sohyun quickly squealed and ran behind him.

"NOONA!" L.Joe grabbed a fistful and flung it at me.

"EEK!" I ducked and it hit CAP.

"OKAY, WHO THREW THAT?!" He turned around.

I pointed at L.Joe, who was shaking his head at me.

CAP threw a perfectly packed snowball at L.Joe, which happened to hit Chunji who was walking in front of him.

"YAH! HYUNG! YOU RUINED MY HAIR!" I giggled and avoided the snowball that Chunji threw.

Soon, snowballs were flying everywhere.

I dodged a snowball that Kevin threw at me.

"Missed me!" I stuck out my tongue.

"HEY! WHO THREW THAT SNOWBALL!" Joon suddenly appeared into view, arms crossed over his chest and flecks of snow in his hair.

We all turned to Kevin, who threw the furthest snowball.

"Um.. hi... Joon?" Kevin nervously waved.

"RAWR!" Joon threw a snowball towards Kevin.

"Hey, hyung..-YAH!" MBLAQ joined our snowball fight as well.

I dodged another snowball thrown by Ricky and headed near the back, where there was ton of unused snow.

After about making 20 snowballs, I felt something cold hit my head.

I reached up and felt snow. I stood up and glanced around. There was nobody near me since everybody was in front of me and absorbed in their own mini-fights.

So nobody could've hit me except...

I turned around and saw a face duck behind a bush.

Tch. Amanda thinks she can hide fro me huh? Well, let's teach her a lesson for hitting _____.

I grabbed the snowballs I carefully made and pelted the bush where Amanda was hiding with them.

I then innocently turned away and started making more snowballs. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw a soaking wet, fuming Amanda.

Ha! Serves her right. >:D

Invisible author: WOOOOOOOYEEEEAAAAH!

*announcer mode* And here we have it folks, ____ is winning by 1 point. Who. Will. Be. The. Champion. DUN DUN DUN

*normal mode* obviously ______ *rolls eyes*

Yonghee... seriously?

I shook my head to get rid of the water droplets hanging from my hair.

"GUYS! IT'S TIME TO GO BACK! THEY'RE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER" I heard CAP yell.

I ran back towards the others and hoped they wouldn't notice my semi-wet hair.

"YAH! ____! Come here!" Kevin came closer to me.

"Is your hair... wet?" He glared at the others, who innocently backed away.

"Yes. Amanda just threw a snowball at me."

"BWOH?" Kevin quickly looked around.

"Kev. Let's go." We were lagging behind and I wanted to get out of the cold quickly.

We dashed into the building and Teen Top rushed out the door.

"Towel." Kevin demanded L.Joe before he left.

L.Joe tossed a towel and Kevin started drying my hair.

"Pabo. You're might get sick if I hadn't noticed." He stared at me with eyes filled with concern.

Kevin started to lean closer but a cough interrupted us.

"Weren't you drying her hair?" Sohyun awkwardly asked.

"Um..er...yeah.." Kevin stuttered and went back to his work.

Sohyun gave me an apologetic smile and mouthed, 'Sorry unnie.'

I playfully glared at her and mouthed back,'I'm soooooo getting you back. Watch once you get with L.Joe...' I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" Kevin looked at me weirdly.

"Nothing." I stuck my tongue out at him. He poked my cheek in response.

"Aish, you guys seem so cheesy." Sohyun muttered.

"Yah! You and L.Joe are the cliche couple."

"He might not like me..." I rolled my eyes.

"Now, girlfriend, if he didn't like you, he's missing out. So if he doesn't ask you out, his fault." Kevin put on his sass mode from behind me.

"What do you find in Kevin?" Sohyun giggled.

"I have NO idea." I shrugged.

~Later~

"OMO! Hyuna unnie won!" Sohyun clapped her hands from beside me.

L.Joe burst through the door, face red.

"Won. You. Guys!" He panted and pointed down the hallway.

"THAT'S NO FAAAAIR!" I heard Chunji whine.

"I enjoy your performances today. I think I better le-" Sohyun stood up and was blocked by L.Joe.

"We'll give you a ride home." He breathed and glanced pleadingly at me.

"Yeah, sure. It's your manager's car." I waved my hand.

"Well... I'll ask Hyuna unnie..."

"Already done." CAP grinned and winked at L.Joe.

I smiled and got up. "It's settled." I grabbed Kevin's hand and hoisted him up.

"Kaja!" Ricky chirped.

Kevin, Chanjo, Ricky, Chunji, L.Joe, and I then shared a look.

"RACE YOU!" I yelled and took off.

"Omo, you guys!" I heard Sohyun laugh.

~Inside~

Your POV

"You know, you didn't have to come with us." I looked over my shoulder again at L.Joe and Sohyun with Teen Top trailing behind.

"I wanted to!" L.Joe and Sohyun both said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door.

"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled.

A shirtless Kiseop opened the door.

"HYUNG!!! PUT ON A SHIRT!" Kevin yelled, covering my eyes.

"Dude. Kev, I already saw you which made L.Joe think we did it." I nodded my head at L.Joe, who was covering Sohyun's eyes.

Kevin turned red and crossed his arms.

"Kay! I'm done." Kiseop opened the door and let us in.

"OMO! Annyeong Sohyun-ssi." Kiseop suddenly bowed, blocking the way to the door.

I smacked his head and he moved out of the way.

"Where's Soohyun and Eunhae?" I asked once Kiseop closed the door.

"Eunhae noona and Soohyun hyung went out on a date." Dongho piped up, jumping in the room.

"Did she cook you any dinner?" I rushed to the kitchen.

Apparently not, since there wasn't any food and just a note that said, 'YOU DEAL WITH THE FOOD'

"You guys wanna stay for dinner?" I poked my head out and questioned Teen Top and Sohyun.

"NEH! WE CAN TASTE NOONA'S COOKING!" L.Joe yelled.

I chuckled and grabbed a pan and started preparing fried rice.

~At dinner~

"We will eat this well!" "KASAHAMIDA NOONA!" "Omo, it looks delicious!" Teen Top chorused.

"This is good, unnie!" Sohyun gave me a thumbs up.

"Of course, _______ made it!" Kevin smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Get a room, guys." AJ muttered for the umpteenth time.

~After dinner~

I balanced all the dishes and strolled into the kitchen.

I glanced at the huge pile of unwashed dishes beside the sink and set to work.

Let me tell you one thing. U-Kiss are lazy asses. They just throw the dishes on the side of the sink. =.=

"Jagiya~~" Kevin sang.

"Who said you could call me that?" I shot at him even though the blood was already rushing to my cheeks.

"You like it!" Kevin pointed at my face and quickly pecked my cheek.

"YAH! Don't act innocent when I know most of this is your doing." I gestured at the unwashed plates as I turned to face him.

Kevin planted both his hands on either side of me and leaned close.

Invisible author: STOP! I need to point out something! You guys didn't go on a date yet :P

Don't change the subject, Yonghee.

As if he knew what Yonghee was saying, Kevin mumbled,"We never went on a date."

"No. We actually did without you knowing." I sarcastically shot back.

"So how about this weekend?" Kevin continued, ignoring my comment.

"I guess..." Kevin started leaning in closer. He glanced at my lips then back at me. I moved a bit closer to him and then...

"NOONA! WE'LL BE G- Oh um..." L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck.

"er." Kevin muttered under his breath.

"Kay, bye, dongsaeng." I ruffled his hair and followed him out towards the door.

"Bye guys. L.Joe, remember you have to ask Sohyun out." I said the last part more quietly.

L.Joe turned red and frantically pushed me back inside the dorm.

"BYE NOONA!" He squeaked quickly and ran away.

I closed the door and Kevin was smack dab in front of me again.

"Where were we?" Kevin threw a glare at L.Joe from the window.

"Um.." His brown eyes searched mine and he started closing the gap between us.

"HYUNG!" Dongho's voice suddenly cried out.

"Another one?" Kevin's soft brown eyes were replaced with ones that could kill.

"What do you want?" Kevin huffed as I awkwardly shifted from foot to foot.

"Was I ruining something here?" Dongho asked innocently.

Way to go, way to go. "No.." I glanced at Kevin, who was shooting daggers at Dongho with his eyes.

"Then can you help me with Starcraft? PWEETY PWEASE?" Dongho put on his puppy-dog face.

Kevin pleadingly looked at me.

"Good luck, Kev." I patted his head and ruffled Dongho's hair.

'Don't leave me!' Kevin mouthed from behind Dongho. I chuckled and left Kevin to deal with him.

~WEEKEND!!!~

I rolled off the bed to wake myself up.

"Hi. Nice to meet you again." I patted the cold floor and sat up.

"Come ON, ______! We're going on our date today!" Kevin sang while jumping up and down.

"I know, I know." I grumbled and headed towards the bathroom.

"YOU BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP IN THERE!"

Darn it.

A few minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"You look pretty!" Kevin chirped.

"Kev. I didn't even change."

"I bet you'll look prettier if you did!"

"Kissup." (A/N OMG Kissup looks a whole lot like Kiseop o.O)

"BWOH? What did you call me, young missy?" Kevin wagged his finger.

"I called you a kissup." Within moments, Kevin attacked me and I was rolling on the floor, avoiding his tickling fingers.

"Arasso, arasso! You're not a kissup, gosh! Get out though. I'm gonna change." I pushed Kevin out the door.

That, however, didn't make Kevin stop talking.

"OMO! You better wear something nice!" "What are you wearing?" "Are you doooooone yet?" Kevin nagged from the other side.

"Yes. I'm done." I came out in a t-shirt and a jacket with skinny jeans.

"SERIOUSLY? ON OUR FIRST DATE?" Kevin whined at my clothes.

"Aish. You still love me even without nice looking clothes." I patted his head and grinned.

"Come ON then!" Kevin dragged my hand out the door.

"Where are we going in the first place?" I tried to loosen Kevin's death grip.

"You'll see." He winked and dragged me into the van.

Nothing was in the van except two towels.

"Seriously Kev, where are we going? And OHMYGOSH, are you DRIVING?"

"Well, who else is there to drive?" I massaged my temple and tried not to remember what happened.

"Come on! It wasn't THAT bad! And I improved!" Kevin pouted.

"Aigoo. Go ahead then. EXCEPT I don't want to end up in the hospital. So you better not make me end up there or you're dead fosho." I sat down.

Kevin grinned and pumped his fist in the air triumphantly.

"BOOYEAH!" I giggled and settled comfortably down.

Kevin started up the engine and we left the parking lot. We were driving for about five minutes until Kevin suddenly asked," ______? I forgot where we're going..."

"KEVIN!"

~Half an hour later~

Kevin finally found the directions to the place we were going without actually having me find out. So I was anxiously sitting in the car watching the scenery go by. Which wasn't much except cars and more cars.

"We're here! And guess what? We SURVIVED!" Kevin beamed.

"About time you improved your driving ski- KEV WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING COVERING ME?!"

"I'm not letting you see where we're going on a date just yet." Kevin innocently said.

"Fine." I crossed my arms and let him lead me to who knows where.

"TADA!!!!" Kevin suddenly yelled and whipped my blindfold off my face.

(A/N I couldn't find any picture that could actually work so just picture a beach.)

There was a huge sign next to us that said, WELCOME TO SUNSET BEACH!

"This is where we're going for a date? Not bad but aren't you scared that people will catch you out here?" I raised my eyebrows at Kevin, who was grinning at my compliment.

"Naw. I've been here a couple of times and there's not that many people. Like young people." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, the towels tucked under his arm.

"Arasso. LET'S GOOOOO!" I dragged his free arm and charged towards the beach. A few old people smiled at us as we passed.

"OMO! It's so quiet and peaceful!" I twirled around.

"Not for long." Kevin pushed me into the water and dropped the towels on the sand.

"YAH!" I threw water back at him.

"_____! YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD!" Kevin ran into the water and splashed me.

We started a water-fight even though we were in our regular clothes.

"Honey, look at that cute couple!" An elderly couple walked by and pointed at us.

"Neh. They remind me of us on our first date." The man nodded his head at us.

I blushed furiously and glanced at Kevin, who was heating up as well.

The elderly couple waved at us and chuckled. "Aah, young couples these days."

After they walked on ahead, I felt water splash onto my face.

"Let's go. It's going to get cold if you just stand there." Kevin smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

When we finally reached the shore, Kevin wrapped me in a towel.

"Can we get lunch?" I looked up at the glaring sun and rubbed my stomach.

"Come on then. Kaja!" Kevin grabbed my hand and started walking towards a food stall parked along the beachwalk.

"Annyeong ahjusshi!" He called out and waved.

"Who is this? OH! Kevin! You haven't come in a long time!" The man Kevin was talking to hastily wiped his hands on his apron.

"Kevin, who's the pretty lady?" He suddenly asked when we came closer.

"I'm his best friend/ She's my girlfriend." Kevin and I both said at the same time.

"Aigoo. Kevin, the usual?"

"Of course!" Kevin had a twinkle in his eyes.

"Okay! Have a good lunch!" The man waved at us and handed us a box.

"OMO! Kev, is that kimbap?? AND DDUBOKKI! OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" I hugged Kevin tightly.

Kevin chuckled and gave me a one-armed hug back.

He suddenly stopped walking and threw his towel on the sand and sat on it.

"Sit down,~~~~." Kevin patted the seat next to him.

He opened the box and the wondrous smell of kimbap and food made my mouth water.

I took a bite out of the kimbap. "OMO! This is soooo good!"

"Thanks. Do I get a reward for it?" Kevin raised his eyebrows at me and leaned towards me. I scooted a little closer to him and right before our lips met...

"ANNYEONG HYUNG! NOONA!" L.Joe was waving from far away and was jogging to catch up with us.

"NOT AGAIN!!!" Kevin groaned.

"And look, he brought an extra er." I nodded to Sohyun, who was amazingly catching up with L.Joe.

"Are you guys on a date or something?" I crossed my arms.

"A-aniyo. We're just here h-hanging out." L.Joe and Sohyun both stuttered.

"Arasso. I bet you're hungry. Eat some." I gestured to the food.

"WHAT? But this is OUR food!" Kevin whined.

I ignored him and gave them my half of the kimbap.

"What about you, noona/unnie?" L.Joe gratefully took it.

"I'll just share with Kev-" Kevin stuffed a kimbap into my mouth and pecked my cheek.

I waved my hand to signal that it was okay for L.Joe and Sohyun to eat my share of the food.

"OMO! THIS IS SOOOO GOOD!" L.Joe yelled and brought a kimbap to Sohyun's lips.

"Come on! Eat it!" He urged as I fought back a giggle.

~After lunch~

"That was an awesome lunch. Thanks Kev." I quickly kissed his cheek and put my head on his shoulder.

"Should we leave now?" Sohyun stood up and dusted herself.

"YES." Kevin immediately replied.

"Kev." I gave him a quick glare and shook my head. "You guys can stay." I motioned for Sohyun to sit down.

"Water fight!" L.Joe suddenly yelled and threw a bucket (where'd did that come from?) of water at me.

"LEE BYUNGHYUN! YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD!" I chased him to the water.

Kevin and Sohyun were laughing their heads off until they got splashed too.

They quickly jumped into the water and started throwing water back at us.

Amanda POV (You heard me Amanda.)

Some last snapshots and DONE!

I stood up and acted casual and started walking to the car.

I glanced at the camera in my hand.

Good luck with the media,___________.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm a bad girl. OTL *scolds self*

Another filler chapter except its much much better since you get to pwn Amanda. :3

I lost a subscriber D: except I gained back another so no worries ^^

AziianK

R3naN00na

KAY BYEEEE~!