Chapter 15

Love of a Friend

Your POV

O_O That did not just happen.

I slapped myself and looked at the pictures in front of me. Still there.

I pinched myself. Look again. 

.......

......

My vision's foggy. 0_0 Maybe I'm waking up! :D

YAY! THIS IS ALL-

Nope. Still there.

I lost my first kiss to my best friend. I LOST MY FIRST KISS TO MY BEST FRIEND! I LOST- Okay you get the idea. BUT WTF!

Kevin POV

OMG! YAY!!!!! I lost my first kiss to _______!! *dances around* This was what I always hoped for! Maybe not the way we lost it but :) !

All those years of wonderful waiting and my wish comes true!

Your POV

Kevin was grinning at the pictures. GRINNING. What in the WORLD is wrong with this boy?

I shook my head and grumbled," Let's get rid of this picture."

Kevin's smile immediately disappeared. "I'm keeping it!" See what I mean?

He snatched the damn picture out of my hand and carefully placed it into his pocket. I gave him my death glare and when his stupid smile wouldn't get off his face, I sighed.

"I'm getting these two pictures." I grabbed the first two pictures we took together. At least they won't remind me of what happened.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Hey yo, an doeneunge ttak hana isseo
mot chamneunge ttak hana isseo
neojanha aljanha tumyeonghan
nae yeoja son daeji ma

"'Scuse me." I said, starting to walk to a private place.

"Do you change your ringtone often?"

"Huh?"

"Last time I hear, your ringtone was Neverland."

I shrugged." I like different Kpop song. Now let me go talk to whoever's calling!"

I shuffled to a corner and flipped my phone open.

*Eunhae*

"SUP!"

"Hey gilfriend!"

What was amazing about us was that I was friends with her even though we were complete opposites.

"So what's up!" Eunhae asked. I can imagine her reading a magazine right now.

"I lost my first kiss to Kev."

"OHOHOHO.About time."

"Dude, he's my best friend."

"That you had a crush on~!" Eunhae sang into the phone.

"Eunhae! I thought we talked about this. It was only when we were YOUNG."

"Whatever you say!"

"Seriously was that all you were going to call me for? YOU STALKER!" I looked around making sure she really wasn't stalking me.

"____! In your dreams!"

"I wish it was!"

"Get over it! Anyways, I called because I'm coming to Korea! Come on girlfriend! Give me high five!"

"Eunhae. We're on the phone." I deadpanned.

"Way to ruin happiness. My flight's going to be tomorrow. You better pick me up! Oh and can you let me stay at your place? Thanks love ya! Kay bye!"

"Kay.Bye."I closed the phone and hurried back to Kevin.

Key POV

"Hyung? Are we supposed to be here?" L.Joe asked.

"I thought you were the "bad boy", L.Joe." I snapped.

"Yeah but not when it comes to noona."

Teen Top and the rest of SHINee were huddled in a tight space in a corner. I was squished between Jonghyun and CAP. We were waiting outside of the photo booth where ______ and Kevin went inside.

A few minutes later, ____ and Kevin came out, a bit flustered. We were a bit too far to hear anything but ______ seemed quite mad.

______ suddenly took her phone out and headed straight to the corner where we were squished in. We couldn't hear everything but I heard a small snipet.

"I lost my first kiss to Kev." OKAY THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN. I mean she IS my "fake" girlfriend and all but STILL.

Hmph. Beside me, L.Joe and Taemin were smiling widely. What's with them? I mean, Taemin knows I'm using her but L.Joe come on.

"Kay. Bye." I heard _____ say and snapped her phone closed.

"Hyung? Aren't you supposed to be a little mad right now?" Minho asked.

"Uh... yeah." I nodded my head.

"It's just that um.... ARGH!" I gave up, frustrated on what to say.

 Luckily, Minho took my ARGH as my anger.

Whatever, he can think what he wants.

"Let's go." I said and we left stealthily.

Your POV

Wasn't that Key? And Teen Top? And SHINee?

Eh whatever. They can't be here. I know they have their respective schedules.

"YAH! Kev! My friend Eunhae's coming over."

"When?" He asked without taking his eyes off his phone.

"Tomorrow."

"Time?"

"9 or 10."

"Kay. Oh and -"

"OMG STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!" I yelled flailing my arms.

"Kay." He shut his open mouth.

"Oh yeah, Kev?"

"Yeah-huh."

"Can she stay at the dorm?"

"Why?"

"She has nowhere else to stay."

"Can't she find somewhere to go?"

"PWEASEEEE!" I gave him the puppy dog eyes I rarely use.

"Aish don't do those eyes."

I pouted, still making the face.

Kevin POV

NUUUU! ______ used my weakness! Or one of my many weaknesses. ARGH those eyes are KILLER! I finally answered.

Your POV

"AISH! JINJA! Fineeee."

"YAY!" I yelled pumping my fist in the air.

"BUT-" Argh stupid buts. They're disgusting. Especially the ones that erted guys talk about.

"You have to share a room with her."

"DUDE! DUHHHH! You think she would want to sleep in a room with one or two guys?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled at Kevin's stupidity.

"I have nothing else to say."

I smiled and ran forward and hugged him. "OMGOMGOMGOMG! Thank YUUUU!"

"No prob."

AHAHAHA. Eunhae coming is going to be the BOMB!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOO.... Your awesome friend Eunhae is coming! WOOP WOOP! Sorry I haven't updated in a bajillion days. School is soooooo freaking stupid =.= Well DUH. Anyways, ummm... I'm gonna try and update soon. I have like two more homework assignments left but I was nice enough to finish this chapter. I felt bad if I didn't so YAY! Try and expect an update soon since I have the next two chapters in mind. And for some reason.. the last chapter too. BUT OHO It's not ending THIS soon.

Oh and if you wanna know what your ringtone is, it's Boyfriend Don't Touch My Girl. LOL I just chose a random song. And sorry to all those umm... whatever Boyfriend's fanclub is called but the MV for that thing SERIOUSLY dissapointed me. I was expecting a sad song or something but do balloons really look that sad? The song's good but MV doesn't suit mood. And I have to remember the members' names.

ANYWAYS! HORRIBLE LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE. XD well comments are duh duh duh luved.