Chapter 8

Love of a Friend

Your POV

I ended up going downstairs with my usual hoodie. I groaned when I realized there was still a whole other hour to wait. I plopped onto the couch next to Kevin and watched a rerun of City Hunter(<- AWESOME drama) It happened to be the very episode I reacted to most. When Kim Nana got shot, I jumped up and yelled at the TV.

"NO! YOU CAN NOT MAKE KIM NANA DIE! I KNOW SHE DIDN'T BUT STILL!!!!!!" I kept yelling at it until I noticed Super Junior was at the doorway.

"YAH! KEV! YOU FREAKING ! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME!"  I yelled at Kevin, leaping on him and tackling him to death. After my little assault, I turned and bowed to Super Junior.

"Annyeonghasseyo. ________ imnida! I'm a HUGE kpop fan and OMG HENRY YOU STUPID UNDERWEAR THIEF!" (You probably don't know about this so watch the first few minutes of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrIsbX4rWdk&feature=related)

I shook my head and Super Junior introduced themselves. (There are all 15 members. I SAID 15! Including the two awesome peeps from SuJu-M since they were the ones who brought me to Kpop ^^)

After introducing, we stood there in awkward silence. Then, I turned to Kyuhyun and asked quietly "Do you wanna play any games on the Wii or Xbox?" He nodded his head frantically and we both headed for the living room with Super Junior trailing behing us.

"KEVIN! GET YOUR ING OFF THE COUCH!" Kevin grinned at me then shifted to the ground. I jumped onto the couch and grabbed two remotes, one for me the other for Kyuhyun.

"Get ready to get your asses kicked people?" I smiled evilly and chose my character.

~1 hour later~

"JINJA?" Kyuhyun cried again. "How could you win me this whole time?"

"If she wants your kicked, Kyuhyun, she wants it kicked bad. She's been a pro at stuff like this since I've known her." Kevin explained.

"ING PEACH!" I yelled not hearing what Kevin said. "Stupid sudden death.=.="

Henry came into the room and tugged on Kyuhyun's arm. "Hyung! Time to leave!"

"MOCHI CHEEKS!" I squealed and pinched Henry's cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kevin glaring at Henry. Ugh what is wrong with Kevin huh?

"HYUNG! Come ON! Leeteuk hyung said we had to go NOW!" I giggled then pushed Kyuhyun off the couch.

"Go on ya lazy . See you guys!" I said waving to them and turned around to find Kevin fighting a lvl Nasty on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

"WHOA! Kevin you're going to get," Kevin kept K.O.ing Captain Falcon"Killed.... Um never mind about that."

More K.O.ing Captain Falcon. Ok this is impossible. I can't even beat up a Nasty like that. "Dude," I said shaking him." What in the world is wrong."

"Nothing." Kevin replied simply, killing Captain Falcon time after time.

Clue 1: Kevin got mad when I pinched Henry's cheeks.

I WILL l find out what's wrong, Kevin. Believe me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACK! I didn't put enough Key in this! AISH! Don't worry, he'll appear soon again ^^ LOL. Sorry I haven't updated. You know the usual thing authors say for not being able to update. WELL I'M NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THEM! The reason I haven't updated was because I was hunting for unicorns :D i wish =.=

Real reason: My aunt doesn't think I'm doing my homework so she took away the mouse D: Good thing the mouse is wireless :) I just quickly updated when she left to pick up my younger cousin. I'll try to update soon! Comments are LA-UVED!