Chapter 12

Love of a Friend

Kay so some of my commenter's wanted to know why Taemin and L.Joe are against their relationship. (This is a long time ago but still) This chapter would explain everything. I think XD. Well ENJOY!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

When I finally emerged from the music room, I ran into Key. "Key oppa!" I smiled and hugged him.

He smiled back."Um.._____ I have to go now. Sorry jagiya."

I pouted,"Kay oppa." He kissed my forehead and I escorted him to the door. I stood in front of the house, waving at him until I couldn't see him anymore. (The next part you may skip. Just skip to Narrator POV because the rest of Your POV is kinda pointless XD)

I heard snuffling behind me and I poked my head into the kitchen. "YAH! Keviiiiiiin! NOT AGAIN!" I groaned and dragged him away from the refridgerator.

"NUUU! MAH FOOOOOD!"

I grabbed him by the collar. "Aish, Kevin, 3 things. 1) Leave all the food scrounging for me. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE RAIDING THE FRIDGE! 2) You sound like Onew when you raid the fridge and that's not good. 3) You really need to stop eating when you're depressed. You're going to get fat." I massaged my forehead and Kevin took that chance to run away. I was quicker and I stopped him from reaching the kitchen door.

"Nu uh mister. You're not going anywhere." I kept a good hold of him this time.

Narrator POV

Key was back at the SHINee dorm earlier than he was expected. "Key? Why so early?" Onew said, his mouth full of chicken. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened." Key dragged himself through the door.

"Key? Back already?" Minho asked.

Key nodded

"Early yeobo?" Jonghyun said, smiling

Key dumped himself on the couch.

"Hyung?" Taemin poked Key's cheek.

"She was hugging him. Why did she have to hug him?"

"Hyung,why do you care?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"You're using her."

Key bolted straight up."H-how did you know?"

*Flashback*

"Umma! Appa! You can't force me to marry! I'm an idol! NO! You can't take me out of the Kpop business! UMMA! Just because I didn't have a girlfriend my entire life doesn't mean-. Ugh fine, umma. I'll find a girlfriend soon.

Key groaned and threw his phone at the couch.

"Owwwww! That hurt hyung!" Taemin poked his head up from where it was hidden under the blanket.

Key grumbled in response.

"Hyung, what happened?"

"My umma and appa are going to put me through an arranged marriage if I don't get a girlfriend soon."

"Come on Key hyung! You can get a girlfriend. Look at how many fans you have! You'll get one soon." Taemin patted Key's shoulder. "Now let me go back to sleep and stop throwing things around."

Taemin snuggled under his blanket then popped his head out again. "Oh yeah! Hyung?"

"What?"

"Can you go and get banana milk? Thanks~! Taemin sang.

*Flashback end*

"You remember all that?" Key shouted.

"I have a good memory hyung."

"Wait, you even remembered the banana milk thing?" Key questioned.

Taemin nodded his head, making his hair bounce up and down.

"AISH!" Key ruffled his hair.

"You should stop using her."

"I don't know, Taemin."

"Well, you better know soon. You have quite tough competition."

"Competition?"

"Somebody who actually likes her and will do anything for her?"

"It shouldn't be that much of a bother should it?" Key scratched his head

Taemin shrugged, got up and left the room.

Then his head poked back in,"Oh and hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you go buy banana milk? We're running out. Thanks~!"

Deja vu much? Key thought and grabbed his coat and left.