Chapter 7

Love of a Friend

Your POV

"You carry him back." Kibum said boredly.

"What?! ME?" I yelled struggling to pry Kevin off my shoulder.

"He's lighter than you think." AJ laughed.

"Fine fine BUT YOU," I pointed at U-Kiss "Are going to help me."

They all shrugged and placed Kevin on my back. After that was done, they walked away, leaving me and my load behind.

"YAH!" I yelled but shut up when Kevin suddenly shifted on my back. I started walking slowly, expecting a super heavy weight on my shoulders.

........

........

........

DAMN What DOES this guy eat? He weighs less than a feather! I started making my way towards the house. This guy should seriously teach me how he keeps himself so light. Wait, no, never mind. Then I might never get to eat my wondrous food again DX.

I finally made it to his bedroom which was all the way at the end of the hallway on the second floor. Even though he was ing light (how does he make himself like that ?_?) it was still a tiring walk.

"Phew!" I sighed and threw Kevin on the bed. YES, he was THAT light. I threw the covers over him and patted his head. "Night, Kev." I chuckled and was about to leave until something tugged on my arm. I found Kevin hanging tightly on my wrist. 

"Let go." I growled and tried to pry his hand off my wrist. I spent five minutes trying to get out of his grip but epically failed. -.-

"Aish, ." I sighed and sat on the bed next to him. Before long, I was sleeping with my back against the bed post.

~In the morning~

Kevin POV

I feel so tired!!*WHINE WHINE WHINE* I was drifting back to sleep again when I felt something shift beside me. I was instantly awake.  OMG DID SOME CRIMINAL BREAK IN OR SOME KIND OF E????

 I looked to my left to only see______  peacefully sleeping, smiling even. =.= Must be about Key.

Eli was smirking at me from his side of the room. I glared at him in return and wriggled slowly out of bed. I motioned that I was going to the restroom and Eli nodded.

Your POV

I woke up to a smirking Eli inches from my face. Immediately, startled, I kicked him in the weak spot and giggled at his pained expression.

He immediately exploded, " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"For being so close you ."

"Is that a good thing if you cuss at me?"

"Depends on how you see it." Eli just shook his head at my comment and left me sitting there.

A minute later, Kevin came out of the shower, fully dressed with his wet hair glistening. A few drops of water swayed on the end of his hair. If he wasn't my best friend, I swear I would've squealed right then and there. Actually, I would squeal the whole time I was with these guys. I shook these thoughts away when Kevin waved his hand in front of my face.

"Thinking about Key?" He said bitterly. What's up with him?

I shook my head and smiled,"No I was wondering why I'm friends with this here." I chuckled. I ruffled his hair and frowned.

"Go dry your ing hair. I can't ruffle it."

Kevin came out of the bathroom minutes later with his hair covering his face. GAH! This guy is seriously testing my fangirlyness. ARGH!

~Later in the day~

"OMO! SUPER JUNIOR IS ACTUALLY COMING! COMING HERE! FOR WHAT? KYAAAAAAAA!"

Alexander smiled at my enthusiasm. "They're coming here just because. They wanted to meet Kevin's best friend."

I started squealing and jumping all over the place, making Kibum and Hoon cover their ears.

"OMG BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!" I ran inside my room, unable to handle any of this any longer.

Kevin POV

When did she care about what she wore?

Maybe when she started dating Key. -.-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW B1A4 and Super Junior are not going to really take part in this. They're kind of like cameos. Anyways, I was going to thank some of my awesome readers and subscribers AND AND ack whatever :P. I was going to update this sooner but my unnie was working on her fanfic and I was busy reading another fanfic and I had to go shopping for my grandma's birthday and I have school tomorrow so I was quite busy. I wanna thank my unnie for subscribing even though she doesn't really bother to read the fics she subscribes to. And now for some AWESOME ADVERTISING.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/86064/spying-on-love-changmin-jaejoong-romance-spy-taemin-you <- this is my unnie's fanfic plz check it out even though it only is the foreword. :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! THXX for reading my utterly boring message :P!