Chapter 20

Love of a Friend

Kay... so since I had like a huge handful of comments I'm going to answer the comments that need to be answered here.

And I'm going to be lazy and just copy and paste the comments :P

rachelonewchicken [block]  on 11-16-2011 20:02:22 says:
omg i love this story~ now kevin will have a chance!^^

Thanks ^^ And YESH KEVIN HAS A CHANCE!! WOOT WOOT!

daiamegafuru [block]  on 11-17-2011 00:22:30 says:
hoohoohoo... they've broken up right? THEY'VE BROKEN UP RIGHT??!

HELL YEAH!

HlloKittyNinjaVonika [block]  on 11-18-2011 21:09:45 says:
Yay that broke up I am so happy!and I read the hunger games and catching fire!I read mockingjay but it was really boring so I quit on like page 200.. but y if u avoid computers ur not in so much depression???

Ok first of all DANG THAT IS A LONG COMMENT anyways, I'm happy they broke up as well ^^ And really? Mockingjay's boring? WOW.... And idk I just avoided computers for like two days and I wasn't in a depression those two days.

LuciaKim [block]  on 11-20-2011 10:08:14 says:
YES!!
They Broke Up~~
*Tears Of Happiness*
I Really Want Her And Kevin Together!~!
OMO~ I Read All Of The Book~
TEAM PEETA! FTW!!!
I Saw The Movie Trailer~
Kekeke~
Update Soon~

You're Team Peeta? XD I'm Team Gale all the way i think....

AND ISN'T THE MOVIE TRAILER LIKE TOTALLY EPIC?

Thanks guys for the comments :)

Now back to the story.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Pshhhh. Stupid ." I growled at the phone.

I threw in onto the table and quickly finished the ddubokki.

"Isn't that... spicy?"

"Not when I'm angry. C'mon Kev. Let's go." I threw the trash away and started walking.

I realized Kev wasn't following me and I turned back.

Kevin POV

YES! Key has left the door wide open! WONDERFUL CHANCE I TELL YOU WONDERFUL! ^_^

Your POV

Ugh, there he is again with his creepy pedo smiling. ==' When will he stop that?

Invisible author: WHEN YOU GUYS GET TOGETHER. DUH!

What was that? Huh. I swear there was a little voice telling me something. Eh. Whatever.

Invisible author: NUUU DON'T IGNORE ME ><

"Kev!" I yelled at him and he snapped out of his creepy pedo smiling daze.

I walked quickly home, hoping Kevin could keep up.

We arrived home faster than I expected to. Never underestimate an angry person, I guess.

I stormed into the peaceful City Hunter drama filled scene.

Heck, what's the point of ruining this. Kev and I ARE trying to hook them up.

"Next room." I grumbled at Kevin, dragging him into my room.

Once inside, I plopped onto the bed.

"Let it all out." Kevin said cooly, sitting next to me on the bed. He held out a pillow.

See what I love most about Kevin? HE KNOWS ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.

I grabbed the pillow and yelled/screamed/cursed into the pillow. He sat there watching me.

"Thanks." I said, giving back the pillow.

"Sure. That's what's friends are for right?" He gave me a half- hearted smile.

"What are you two doing in here? I heard some screaming and I thought you guys were h-"

"KISEOP!" Kevin and I yelled at the same time.

"What?? It's a possible scenario." He shrugged as I aimed for his head with my Angry Bird, making the Angry Bird sound.

http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/200/457/058/new-12-angry-bird-stuffed-toy-red-ee054.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35te_kfE1Kg&feature=related

Kisepp ducked and snorted exactly like the pigs. ^

"Aish. You people are childish." Kevin laughed.

"Yah! Like you aren't." I held up the Rilakkuma in my room that he gave me.

http://www.japanla.com/characters/1038/rillakumapancakemain.jpg

"That's not childish."

"If it isn't, explain to me why you have a huge collection at your house and here in the dorms."

"It's still not childish."

"Yes-"

"HELLO! I'm still HERE! Apparently when lovers quarrel with each other, they forget who else is there." Kiseop muttered to AJ, who appeared out of thin air.

No, actually he came from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes. What's with people and calling me and Kevin lovers?

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out. One missed call and text. The message popped out at me.

The phone call was from the stupid Key and the text was from Eunhae.

I ignored the phone call and looked at Eunhae's text.

From: Eunhae

To: ~~~~

Hey are you back yet?

I facepalmed. I guess they were busy watching City Hunter and Lee Minho to notice us.

From: ~~~~

To: Eunhae

Yeah, a long time ago actually. You and Soohyun were probably too busy cuddling with each other to notice. I guess me and Kevin didn't have to make the plan to hook you guys up.

From: Eunhae

To: ~~~~

YOU WERE TRYING TO HOOK US UP?

I mentally cursed myself.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL HER!" Kevin complained.

"Yah. Ever heard of privacy?"

"Ani." He gave me a cheeky grin and quickly kissed my cheek. He ran away only to poke his head back in, seeing what I would do.

What I would've done: Yelled at him. Kick him. Something along those lines.

What I actually did: Throw his Rilakkuma lamely at him and turn away, hoping he wouldn't notice my red cheeks.

Once he left, I bolted up and locked the door. After that, I grabbed a pillow, which coincidentally was the one I used before, and screamed into it.

What in the world is happening to me?

Kevin POV

:) I can't believe I kissed her on the cheek.

I looked at the Rilakkumma in my hands. "It must be you. You're my good luck charm." I grinned at it.

Your POV

What to do.. what to do...

I was stil in my room, twiddling my thumbs.

I know! I can reply to Eunhae... :P

From: ~~~~

To: Eunhae

Maybe.....

From: Eunhae

To:~~~~

I'm taking that as a yes you were trying to hook me and Soohyun up.

Oh and Kevin told us that you and Key broke up.

From: ~~~~

To: Eunhae

Yeah he's a son of a .

From: Eunhae

To: ~~~~

Kay.. so um dinner's ready.

I chucked my phone onto the bed and walked to the dining room.

The table's really silent and it's annoying the freak out of me but I choose to ignore it.

I take my chopsticks and start eating silently.

Alexander was the first to speak. "So.. um about you and-"

"Me and Key? Yeah he balls. What's worse is that he was the first person I dated and was the only boy outside my family that was close to me."

"YAHHHH!!! Don't I count as a boy that's outside your family that is close to you?" Kevin whined.

"Yeah... I guess. But I count you as a girl." I smirked at him.

"YAHHHHHH!" He whined.

"See. Girl is written all over him." I pointed at him.

"~~~~!!"

Eunhae giggled then cleared . "Ladies. Ladies. You're both pretty. NOW STOP ARGUING."

Kevin was opening his mouth in protest but I knew better than mess with Eunhae.

I grabbed a piece of ham and stuffed it into his open mouth.

He was chewing as fast as he can so I stuffed more food into his big flytrap.

Kevin POV

She's feeding me ^.^ I didn't expect that to happen.

I smiled dreamily while chewing.

"Kev! What the ! Stop smiling like a pedobear!" ______ crammed kimchi into my mouth.

My smile grew wider.

"I give up! Turn into a pedobear for all I care!" She rolled her eyes at me and puffed her cheeks out.

SOOO CUTE!!! I squealed in my head.

=.= Yes, I guess I just proved _____'s point that I'm a girl.

I pinched her cheek.

"OWWW! KEEEEEV!" She glared at me, swatting my hand away.

I chuckled and continued eating.

AJ looked at us and got up. "Let's leave these two *cough* lovers *cough* alone."

U-Kiss and Eunhae took their food to the living room.

I felt my face heating up.

I snuck a glance at ______ and her cheeks are pink! PINK! 0_0

I'm probably hallucinating.

"I'll be right back." _____ said, getting up.

I finished the rest of dinner and went to dump the dishes into the sink.

Your POV

I ran to the restroom and splashed water onto my face. It was heating up pretty badly.

UGH! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO ME???

Invisible author: Ooh la la la la! Somebody's in LAUV!

There's that voice again! ARGH! LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Invisible author: Meep! *pouts* You don't likee me?? :'(

Ugh. My face better stop heating up soon. =.=

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to get this out of the way.

WHO HAS WATCHED BREAKING DAWN? I personally don't watch Twilight but Breaking Dawn has like AWESOME songs like the one by Bruno Mars and Christine Perri. KYA!!!!

Well.... It's the 20th chapter :O Originally I was planning on ending it on Chapter 20 or 30 or something like that but TOO BAD. I'm not ^^ And that's thanks to all you 47 subscribers :)

Which is quite surprising since I'm in Chapter 20.

ANDDDDDDD I got new SUBSCRIBERS :)

girlsgamer2011

keviel

KoreansAreHot

THANKS!!!!! Comment and subscribe plz to all those ppl who didn't ^^