Chapter 13

Love of a Friend

Ok this can not wait until the end of this chapter! I gotta seriously SERIOUSLY thank LuciaKim for making an awesome poster and background image! THANK U SO MUCH! I am so grateful. It's so pro and I fangirl a lot about how awesome it is like how I am right now. But seriously, THANKS. I am like going to always ask you to make a poster for me ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kevin's dreamland :D

"Kevin! Help move these boxes!" Deanna called.

I nodded and picked up the boxes. We were moving into a new, more spacious house.

"So how was school?"

"I met this really nice girl who helped beat up some kids that bullied me."

"You already got bullied on the first day of school?" Deanna shook her head.

"Yeah. But she was nice enough to beat them up."

"She beat them up?"

"Yep."

"How does she look like?"

"Oh.. pretty but she's a tomboy."

"Like her?" Deanna pointed past me.

"Omo! Hide me!" I jumped behind my sister.

"Oh, are you the new neighbors?" ______ asked.

"Yeah. I'm Deanna and-"

"Aren't you the kid I saved today?" ______ said, pointing at me. I ducked my head and nodded.

Umma cleared behind me then out of came a loud "OH MY GOD! KEV! WAKE THE UP!" When did my mom cuss? 0_0
 

Your POV

"OH MY GOD! KEV! WAKE THE UP!" I yelled bouncing up and down on his bed.

"Later umma!" Kevin flailed his arms and accidentally hit my face.

"Yah! You did not just do that! Do I look like your umma?! Does your umma cuss?"

Go away umma! Five more minutes."

"OMFG! YAH!" I grabbed his hand and yanked him out of bed. Yes, yanked. He thudded on the ground and groaned.

"I'm up. I'm up." Kevin grumbled and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed onto my arm and pulled himself up. Kevin stumbled toward the bathroom.

I chuckled. He looked cute with his bed head and his half-asleep ways. WAIT WAIT! HOLD UP! I didn't just call him cute! I um... said SHOOT! YEAH!

Ugh. __________ you already have a boyfriend who happens to be Almighty Key. I hit my head against the wall in frustration. Kiseop poked his head in and looked curiously at me.

"Problem, ______?" He popped up next to me.

"Kiseop, you sound like my teachers back in high school. And no nothing's wrong."

"Thanks for waking Kevin up for me." Kiseop beamed.

"No problem. I haven't done that since L.Joe left."

"SO.... what's up!" Kiseop piped up

"KISEOP GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Kibum's voice drifted up the stairs. 

"Um...never mind about that."

"Can't you just like disobey him?"

"Um... that's hard to explain but you REALLY shouldn't disobey that guy."

Hoon poked his head inside.

"Kibum really means it, Kiseop" Hoon said quietly and left.

"Got to go, bye!"

Kevin came out of the restroom and waved at me. "Hey, ________."

"Sup." I nodded my head in greeting and played with his Rilakkuma.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/388/975/265/1283835459064_hz-myalibaba-web9_1828.jpg

"I had this weird dream this morning, _____. I dreamed that my umma was trying to wake me up except she started cussing at me."

"YAH!" I yelled and threw a pillow at his face.

"I'm joking!"

"You better!"

"HEADS UP!" Eli burst into our room and hit a ball aiming for Kevin with his Ipad. "AJ! Be more careful! Don't hit the poor lovers!"

"Kay!" AJ shouted back.

What's with people and calling Kevin and me lovers? I only like him as a friend and I'm pretty sure it's the same with him.

(A/N If any of you are curious on how you can hit a ball with an Ipad, let Eli show you ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LApbibwcX18)

"I'm hungry." I grumbled.

"Say aah!" Kevin said, shoving a grape against my mouth.

"OH NOM NOM NOM NOM!" I shoved the grape into my mouth. Behind Kevin, there was an open drawer.

"FOOD!" I dived for the drawer and so did Kevin. His hand brushed mine and I blushed slightly at the touch. I still beat him to the food though ^^.

"CHIPS!!!! DUDE! KEV! YOU NEVAH TOLD ME YOU HAD CHIPS IN HERE!" I ripped the bag open and immediately began chowing down.

"Shhhh. It's my secret supply." Kevin whispered.

"Pfft. Whensh didsh yoush becomesh so evil?" I laughed, my mouth stuffed with chips.

Kevin gave me a playful glare. "Hey, _______ do you have anything to do?"

"What is there to do anyways? Key's busy and you guys aren't home so there's nothing really much to do. Why did you want to know anyways?"

"Eh.. just because."

"Because what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!"
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO I remember something.... HAPPY VERY BELATED BDAY HENRY AND DONGHAE! I'M SO SORRY! Anyways, YAY! Update! Um... I don't know what to say except that my younger cousin is annoying the heck of of me by tapping my shoulder and making noises and putting the CAPS LOCK on for fun.OH OH OH YEAH!!! I found some funny videos that I wanna show so....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Wni2UT4QA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZds3Luo3Us&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9qfPbJ2v4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxV7frdmHzo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOTmqbg0b8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbC3O-6F204&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbC3O-6F204&feature=related

Whoa I put too many videos huh...

OH OH OH!!! Did anybody see SNSD's video? I don't really like it since it doesn't sound like a song. Stereo Hearts is stuck in my head right now.It's a wonderful song but my unnie has been playing that song for 6 hours straight so yeah. =.= You guys are probably bored with my A/N lol. Well let me get to a point, COMMENTS ARE LAUVED! And if anybody would like to buy my younger cousin......