Chapter 1

Love of a Friend

Your POV:

*Flashback*

"YOU ! Why do you have to leave me? I'll be stuck in school without you to help!"

"It's okay, ____. You'll be fine." Kevin patted my head.

"Yeah, fine my ."

"You WILL be."

"DUDE. You're going to be famous and what am I going to be huh? The nobody." 

"Aish, go find yourself a book."

I pouted at him.

"Which reminds me." Kevin reached into his bag and handed me a new book. I ruffled the pages.

"OMG! KEVIN! THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I hugged him and cuddled the book close.

"Promise me you'll read it?"

I gave him a deadpan look. "Kev, what book have I not read?"

"A lot."

I mentally facepalmed and glared at him.

Flight to Seoul, Korea leaving in 10 minutes. A voice crackled over the speaker.

I hugged Kevin one last time. "Don't forget to call me!" I waved at him. He started towards the gates.
 

"I'll miss you ____!" Kevin called before he left for his flight.

*Flashback end*

Yeah, miss me all right. Kevin, my best friend of all time, decides to go and leave California to become a singer. I'm fine with that but he doesn't contact me after that. Aish stupid boy. After graduating high school. I worked in a bookstore, surrounded by books of all kinds. Music, especially Kpop, is sold there. Everything has returned to normal since Kevin left, but NO he just had to come back into my life.

 

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I said as I left.

"Bye ____! See you tomorrow!" My friend waved at me.

"Dream of me!" One of the guys joked.

"Yeah, like I will." I scoffed.

*So ing tired =.=*

I started walking home and then my phone went off.

"Kkeucheun eobseo NEVER END
Yeogin NEVERLAND-"

Oh shut up Soohyun and let me pick up. :P

"Who is it." I answered tiredly.

"Um.... is this _____?"

"Should ask the same about you." I said while playing with my cellphone charm.

"This is Kevin...."

"What the ! KEVIN! OF ALL TIMES NOW YOU CALL?!?!?"

"Uh, yeah.... hehe. Mianhae."

=.= great just great. "What do you want?"

So now here I am sitting in the airport with my Ipod waiting for the stupid boy to come and pick me up. Stupid idea of his to make me go to Korea to visit him. While I was listening to Neverland, crowds of girls suddenly started to come out of nowhere. WTF is up with these people AISH! Then, I found the source of the fangirl mob. One of the best kpop bands EVER was coming in my direction. And my bias in U-Kiss, was waving AT ME.