Beauty Of Love

Beauty Of Love

 

 

“Is the tie fine yeobo?”

Yoonyoung shakes her head and walks to her husband.

She dusts off his shoulder and nods.

“You look awesome.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hundred percent sure.”

Haejin let out a sigh.

“Why are you so nervous?”

“It’s my first day as a Director. I still feel the shakiness.”

“You’ll do it fine.”

She ensures him and pecks his cheek.

“Go on and do well.”

“Thank you.”

He said and kisses her forehead before he heads to work as a new Director of the former Hospital he worked at.

Director Choi pleads him to come back and he was promoted to be a Director in instant.

He took the offer after he was convinced by Seunghyun.

He apologized on his attitude before and was ashamed of his way of getting back on Haejin.

They then make up and are back to being friend which makes everyone happy, especially Shinhye.

“Oppa.”

Yoonyoung called when he was about to put on his shoes.

“Neh.”

“We are going to shop for Shin’s baby 100th day present today right?”

“Oh right. Just be ready. We’ll go shopping and drop by omma’s house okay. Don’t have to hassle to cook. I’ll inform omma that we’ll stop by for dinner.”

“I’ll just make some cup cakes neh oppa. Hyungsik loves them.”

Haejin smiles.

“Neh.”

“I’m leaving now. Love you.”

Yoonyoung smiles lovingly and closes the door when Haejin droves away.

                                                                                                ***

“What do you think you are doing?”

Yonghwa crosses his arm as he stares at his employee.

“I had made the list sir, tell me which one is wrong? I’ll correct it.”

“Do you even remember what I ordered you to do?”

“Yes. You ask me to list the materials order for NM Holdings project.”

“So I ask you to list it. Am I right?”

The latter nods while being alarmed; Jung Yonghwa is enraged.

“And what is the need to place the order before I check it? Who let you make the decision?”

“It’s my fault Director. I’m sorry.”

“I really hate it when people say sorry too often.”

“So, fire him.”

Both looks at the source of the voice that was from the door; Shinhye walks in with a chubby looking baby boy, smiling at the employee alone.

“Baby, why are you here?”

Yonghwa asks with a soft voice, his face that was frowning in anger softens at the view of his beloved wife and son.

“I was just dropping by after uri Minki vaccines and heard you yelled.”

She stated while narrowing her eyes on him.

“He made a mistake.”

“Not a grave mistake I guarantee.”

“A missing order.”

“And you can just place the order again.”

“Still.”

“You want to remind him to not make the same mistake again, hence the yelling.”

Yonghwa nods, chuckles in amusement when Shinhye makes his employee hold their baby instead of letting him holds him in protest to his action earlier.

“You promised to handle things without yelling and firing employeeblindly right?”

“I’m sorry.”

“You hate the word.”

“Okay I lose.”

He raises his hand for that, signaling he gave up.

His father in law is saying the truth though; men cannot win women; not even once.

“Place the missing order and make sure to not do the same mistake twice. You can go now.”

Yonghwa said as he took his baby from him.

“Wait.”

Shinhye stops him.

“Yes madam.”

“What is your name?”

“Why do you want to know?”

Yonghwa asks just to earn another glare from Shinhye and he keeps his mouth shut.

“It’s Yoo Seungho madam.”

“Gurae. I’ll remember you.”

She said while smiling sweetly.

The employee thanks her and skips to get out of the room as quickly as he can.

“Why? The name?”

“To make sure you won’t fire him.”

“I won’t chagiya.”

“Just for assurance.”

Shinhye giggles.

“Busy?”

“Not that busy. I was about to call you after this.”

“After you scared the poor boy out?”

Yonghwa laughs and kisses Minki who laughs with the ticklishness.

“Where do you want to have lunch?”

“I don’t mind. We’ll eat what you wanted to today.”

“Since it’s been a while, let’s eat steak.”

Shinhye smiles and nods.

“I’ll let Hyerim knows that I’m going to go early.”

“Neh.”

Shinhye took her son from Yonghwa and waited for him to sort his things out before they both go out and have their long awaited lunch date.

                                                                                                ***

“Aigoo. Look how pretty you are.”

Hyungsik complimented his nephew as he pinches his cheek softly.

The small creature giggles cutely when he teases him and flapping his arms for Hyungsik to holds him.

“He wants to go to you.”

Shinhye said to him while Hyungsik swallows.

“Can I hold him?”

“Wae? Still afraid to holds babies?”

Hyungsik grins.

“He still won’t hold Heein up to this day.”

“Hyungsik ah. How are you going to get married soon?”

“I’m not getting married as early as that?”

“But I heard you talk about ‘I’ll marry you’ when you talk to Jihyun last night.”

“Hyungsoo nimmm.”

Hyungsik stated while being embarrassed; rubbing the back of his nape.

Shinhye widens her eyes.

“So, uri aegi is serious with Jihyun?”

Hyungsik nods shyly.

“The girl is cute right Shin ah.”

“Deh unni. She looks adorable with her puppy eyes. You have to treat her good; arasseo.”

“Arasseo noona. I’m taking good care of her.”

“See, Minki still wants to go to you.”

“Just try holds him Hyungsik. It's fine.”

Yoonyoung suggests and helps him hold Shinhye’s baby.

“See, you can.”

“Oh.”

Hyungsik looks excited as he holds Minki.

“You can get married now.”

Yoonyoung teases him which makes the latter grins widely.

“Let’s start Shin ah, Yoonyoung ah.”

“Deh omma/eomonim.”

They respond and walk into the house to start the party.

                                                                                                ***

4 years later.

 

“Ehem.”

Yonghwa fakes a cough to gain his wife attention but Shinhye wasn’t even sparing an eye on him.

She keeps joking with Minki who enjoyed his mother’s teases and ignored her husband.

“Fine. I’m sorry.”

Shinhye turns at him and wears her pocker face.

“For what?”

“I’m sorry that I forget its Hyerim’s engagement and I switch off my phone all day long.”

“So you know? Why are you apologizing to me then? You suppose to say sorry to Eunji. That poor girl. You almost ruin the ceremony if there is no Jaejoong oppa.”

“The work load really makes me forget about many things baby. I’m sorry okay.”

Shinhye stands up carefully, holding the lower part of her big tummy and breath.

“Baby, could you please spare some time for the family? We need our relatives too. And Eunji is an employee there. She is your personal assistant as well. How could you forget that? Doesn’t it strike you why she was not in this whole day?”

Yonghwa looks apologetically at his wife.

After he took the position as their company’s new President; he had been working non stop to gain the board directors trust.

He even work harder after the growing of the company by 20%; wanting to compete with the international company.

He’s been ignoring almost everything; including his now 7 month’s pregnant wife.

Even though Shinhye never complaint, he knows now that he had been over board.

He had become a work slave now, despite having a growing son and a future second child.

He sighs and went to Shinhye.

“I’m sorry.”

He kisses the top of her head and feels Shinhyes’ tear on his shoulder.

“I’ll pay more attention now.”

He crouched down when Minki pulls his sweat pant and carries him before he hugs them again; whispering sorry hundreds of time.

“I was holding it in all this time but I need you and your attention.”

She states in a slow muffled voice and Yonghwa nods.

“We’ll go to Hyerim’s the first thing in the morning and then we’ll go picnic at the beach then neh.”

Shinhye nods.

“Don’t ignore me again. It’s hurt.”

Yonghwa puts Minki down when he struggles to and hugs Shinhye tighter; caressing her hair and back.

He feels sorry; so sorry that he took Shinhye for granted after she shows him the beauty of being in love and loved.

Life, it can be filled with all kind of unwanted scenario but love will always full of beauty.

Yonghwa promise that day that he will adjust his time by spending more time for his growing family and at the same time, managing their family’s company without having to sacrifice anything.

 

 

 

 

The End…

I’ll post the next story a bit late than I normally did since I’ll be busy this week…

I know this is lacking but this is the best I can produce…

Love you all…

Thank you for all the love…