Parents Meet

Beauty Of Love

 

“I’m sorry President Kim.”

“I’m so disappointed President Jung. I was hoping that you came with good news after Lara left. She said that the wedding will be held no matter what. I thought you coming here this morning are to set the date for the children engagement or to discuss about the party.”

“I’m sorry again but we cannot force the kids if they don’t want it.”

“We are notforcing them President Jung. We are aiming for a bright future for them.”

Mrs. Jung let out a sigh.

“Yonghwa, he has someone he likes.”

“I know. It’s the secretary. But So Eun had been liking him since three years ago.”

Mrs. Kim said and sighs.

“How could you do this to her; to us?”

Mrs. Jung fists her hand before she looks at the hard to please couple.

“It’s my mistake from the start. I shouldn’t promise you anything. I just want my kids to be happy and if Yonghwa is happy with his decision, I’m going to support him; as a mother.”

Mr. Kim nods after having some thought.

“We can’t do anything then.”

He pauses and looks at Mrs. Jung.

“Let’s just cancel our deal. Cancel the future project. Since the project in China is almost finished; we can just let it be. The Ilsan and Gangnam, I’ll drop from being your partner. There is no use anymore.”

He said those coldly.

Mrs. Jung nods.

She had been expecting this to happen.

Mr. Kim won’t just let it go just as it is.

“It can’t be helped then. I’ll let my staffs know.”

“You still aren’t taking it back?”

“No. like what I had said, I want my children to be happy. I just need to get on work again to find a new partner but seeing my children happy will paid for it.”

“Don’t you think it’s a pity? I am the best partner out of all the company out there.”

“You are and I never regret working with you. But now I know why you are willing to have the partnership with us. I will survive. This is just another trial for me. I’m sure you know I had been working hard to be at this point. And I believe I can trust my children and my loyal staff to make the company survive and stable like how it is.”

Mr. Kim shakes his head as he chuckles.

“I forget that I am sitting in front of President Jung who had been sweeping all major project by standing alone. Okay, I’ll respect your choice. Let’s end our deal here.”

Mrs. Jung nods and stands.

“I’ll make my lawyer discuss about the cancelation of the project with you in two days. It’s been noce working with you.”

She bows slightly to both of them and left the mansion.

She sighs and bites her lips as soon as she had seated in her car.

“Don’t make me regret my decicison son. You will stay happy right?”

She whispers to herself before she asks her driver to drive her home.

                                                                                                ***

Seunghyun paces around his room.

He had been doing that since the last 2 hours.

Biting his lips, he was reminded of his encounter with Haejin this morning.

“Shinhye is getting married. My parents are going to meet Yonghwa’s parents tomorrow.”

The words keep ringing in his head and it’s suffocating him.

He had the thought that maybe, just maybe Haejin is lying but he knows his tone when he is serious and it make him clear that Haejin is dead serious.

With the smirk that wasn’t leaving his face when he holds his wife’s hand as he left him, Seunghyun knows Haejin is celebrating his winning over him.

“I’ll make sure she give you an invitation okay chingu.”

He slumps down on his bed while holding his head.

“All of my plans are not working. What should I do?”

He thought, eyes fixed on his reflection on the mirror.

“I need to discuss with So Eun ssi.”

He quickly change onto a decent outfit and gave the lady a call.

                                                                                                ***

“He is getting married. I can do nothing.”

“What? Are you backing out?”

So Eun nods.

“I hurt my pride countless time before this. I won’t do anything again.”

“So you don’t want Jung Yong Hwa now?”

So Eun shakes her head.

“Appa had tried to threaten President Jung by canceling our joint project if she still doesn‘t want to pursue with the marriage plan, but she is not budging.”

She sighs.

“We have no future together. Working with Mr. Jung for years, I know how stubborn he is. I’m not going to throw myself to him anymore.”

Seunghyun leans his back on the chair and smirks.

“Good.”

He thought.

“Let the countdown begin.”

                                                                                ***

“Sorry we make you wait.”

Mr. Park said when he and Mrs. Park went in to the private room in the Hotel.

Mrs. Jung shakes her head with a wide smile as she rose to greet them.

“It’s okay. I came early.”

As them both has seated, Mrs. Jung sits too, opposite of Mrs. Park.

“Before we start discussing about the kids, I’ll introduce myself. As you can see, I came alone which means that it’s only me as a parent figure to my kids. My husband died when Yonghwa is 7 and it’s been 19 years since it happens. I oppose this relationship at first due to my stubbornness and I feel really apologetic because of that.”

“It’s okay. Maybe I’ll act the same if I’m in your place.”

Mrs. Park said with a sincere smile plastered on her face.

Mrs. Jung smiles too, feeling the sincerity in Shinhye’s parents.

“Yonghwa, he is a good child and I am proud of him. He is unsociable and might be cold but he will cherish your daughter. I’ll guarantee that.”

The Park nods.

“We had met him few times. We saw how determined he is. We as a parent will support them if it will make them happy.”

“Should we discuss about the engagement then? Since my son wants it to be quick.”

They chuckles with Mrs. Jung remarks.

“Sure. The soon the better.”

 

Sneak peak:

"So, are you ready soon to be Mrs. Jung?"

"I am when you are."

 

 

Updated after a long holiday…kkk

Hope you like this update as well…

Poor Seunghyun right? Or no? hihihi