His Decision

Beauty Of Love

 

Shinhye can hear nothing nor say anything.

She doesn’t know how she should response when all the guests present were happily congratulating the couple; except for three people, Shinhye, Yonghwa and Yoomi.

She tries to locateYonghwa but her vision blurred all of a sudden.

As she was trrying to absorb everything in, words by words, she feels someone clasping her hand.

She turns and have to raise her head a bit to see who it was.

“Seunghyun ssi?”

She guessed, as the hand seems different from Yonghwa; Yonghwa holds her hand differently.

She feels his love evenby the way he holds her hand.

But not today perhaps?

Her eyes are still on Seunghyun and she saw him nodding.

“You should leave now.”

“Ani. I.”

Seunghyun shakes his head.

“Let’s go. Neh?”

“Where do you think you are going?”

A voice echoed inside the ballroom and Shinhye had to leans on Seunghyun just in case she trips and falls.

And few seconds later, she feels her hand was gripped firmly and she know where the warmth comes from.

“Director.”

She called him and followed by murmurs and whispers from the guests.

She shakes her head and pleads him with her eyes, asking him to stop but Yonghwa did not budge at all.

He took her by her hand and forced her to follow him.

She remembers the coldness in his eyes.

He is dead furious and she knows he is ready to flip anything that crosses his way right there and then.

She swayed and sometimes feels like she was walking in the air while trying to match his pace and then he stops, she felt his hand on her shoulder and then he said.

“I will get married, yes, but the woman is her.”

Yonghwa then made a very heart fluttering decision and took out a riogn box from his pocket, picks it out and slides it onto her ring finger.

It happens in a flash; before she is able to stop him.

“That is your secretary right?”

A man, probably a client they met before asks him and Yonghwa nods.

“What? You are marrying a secretary?”

And then she hears gasps and murmurs followed right after.

Shinhye feels like she is getting smaller as second pass by.

Is it wrong that she fell for him?

Why do it really feels like she is in a drama? Where the lead actress has to endure all the hurtful thing that ever exist in this world.

She shrunk more when she feels like the guests were mocking her, throwing disgust gaze and looks at her as if she is a criminal.

Then the tears that she had been keeping in falls, one drop after another and soon her cheek was wet.

Yonghwa saw it and hugs her tight, earning a loder whispers among them.

The warmth doesn’t lasts long before she heard a loud slapping sound and there stood Yonghwa, dejected, red cheek.

On his side was Mrs. Jung with a raging breath, eyeing him in anger.

The party is officially spoiled that night.

Later, she heard Yoomi apologizing to the guests and soon after they starts to emptying the ballroom.

“What do you think you are doing by embarrassing me and President Kim in front of the partners? She is that important than all of us? Tell me Jung Yonghwa!”

“She is! She is the important personin my life. I have been telling you that its Miss Park all the time but you are too prideful to accept her.”

“I am. Who is she for me to accept her? An heiress?”

“Omma!”

Yoomi hugs the now fragile Shinhye.

“I don’t know that you are this mean.”

“Yoomi, watch your mouth.”

“You are a different woman now omma. What happen to you? I don’t know you anymore.”

Yoomi said in disappointment.

She is not getting along well with his brother; but Mrs. Jung is going too far today and she is not going to just stay there and watch.

Shinhye on the other hand just let Yoomi hugs her tightly, as if she is giving her support.

She needs it.

She needs being holds by someone so damn much at that particular time.

“Oh God. This is harder than I thought.”

She thought bitterly.

“Shinhye ssi.”

She heard Seunghyun’s voice, deep and strong; slapping her eardrum.

She manages to raise her head and looks at him who was staring at her with an expression that is hard to describe.

“Look at that. That is the guy that she had been along lately. She is not fit for you Yonghwa.”

“Jebal omma. You don’t accuse people blindly without knowing the real deal.”

Yoomi said in a pissed off tone.

As Seunghyun, despite all the fuss getting near Shinhye to be a hero, Yonghwa glares at him and she grabs Shinhye from Yoomi’s embrace amd walks out angrily.

He heard his mother called him and she even scream his name but he ignores it.

As soon as she boarded the elevator, Shinhye’s legs lose its strength and she slumps on the steel floor.

Yonghwa kneels beside her, hugging her tight and kisses her hair.

“I’m sorry babe, I’m truly sorry. I’m extremely sorry.”

He kisses her hair each time he said sorry and the only thing that can be heard after that is Shinhye’s sobbing sounds and Yonghwa’s sorry.

 

 

I’m sleepy… Please don’t mind the error and misspelling…