Don't Worry, I'm Here

Beauty Of Love

 

 

“You are awake?”

Shinhye smiles and keeps his hair.

Yonghwa grabs her hand and kisses it.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing. At the moment.”

He nods a bit and smiles.

“Did you sleep well?”

She nods with a smile.

“Chagiya.”

“Hmm.”

“Do you think I’m worth it?”

“What do you mean?”

She the ring on her finger and looks at him.

“Last night, taking my side over your mother.”

“You are the woman that I want to spend all my life with and she is the woman who gave birth to me. I want both of you but during that time, I just see you, your face and what will happen if I keep my silence. I don’t want to take the risk, nor prolonged it. I told Miss Kim that the wedding is not going to happen but still, she insists. I can do nothing than rejecting the idea. But last night, everything that happening makes it easier for me to introduce you to them all; that you are not my secretary but you are the love of my life.”

Yonghwa said while all the while he looks out of the window, still lying on Shinhye’s lap.

He breathes calmly as he said that, showing that he really meant every words that he spoke.

Upon hearing that, Shinhye leans again to him and kisses his forehead while a tear escapes her eyes and falls on Yonghwa cheek.

“I never thought someone will fight for me.”

She said after she raises her head.

Yonghwa change his position and he sat down, leaning on her and wipes the tear stains off her face.

“There is nothing to cry for. Let’s just live as if this world is made for us. Live as my other half without thinking of anything. I will take care of everything and soon I will make sure you live in comfy.”

“I trust you but.”

“Don’t put any hesitation. When you had set your life goal, you should go for it. Am I not worth for you to fight?”

“You are worth it baby.”

She smiles asnd cups her face as she rested her forehead in his.

“Now should we eat something? I’m sure you are hungry.”

“But I need to change.”

She looks down at her outfit.

“I had bought a dress to surprise you but I guess you have to wear it today.”

He grins which makes her grin too.

Yonghwa was about to walk out of the bed but she grabs his arm and gives him a slow and tender kiss on his lips.

They smile after she pulls away from his lips and Yonghwa is the one who stands up first.

“I’ll be right back.”

He said and walks into his walk-in closet.

Smiling at his back feature, Shinhye made her mind.

“I have you; I shouldn’t have to worry about anything right?”

                                                                                                ***

“I had been offered to be the Director in my current work place.”

“That is good news.”

Mr. Park said while smiling proudly at his son.

“Yes son. Why do you want to discuss about it?”

“You know about Seunghyun right?”

Mrs. Park nods.

“What about him?”

“He is interested in uri Shin and as an exchange for me to be the Director, he wants Shin to marry him.”

“What?”

He nods.

“I really want that position and I’ve been working hard too.”

Haejin sighs.

“But when he said I need to exchange Shinhye for the position, I have a feeling that he is not giving the position to me because he thinks I’m capable to. What would people say if they know I got the post because my sister married the Director’s son?”

“Seunghyun still has feeling for uri Shin?”

“Yes omma and it’s getting worse. He is obsessed.”

“I don’t think it’s the best way to let it happen too but you had worked hard all these years.”

“The director had been talking about me replacing him and I admit I’m excited about it too but when it come with a condition, I’m totally flustered and I know it’s all happening because of Seunghyun.”

“Are you going to accept it oppa?”

Haejin looks at Yooyoung who had been a listener from the start before he palms his face.

He sighs.

“It’s a big deal for me. On this side, I had been working like a crazy man for it but on the other side I couldn’t bring myself to sacrifice Shin. And she now had found her happiness too.”

“I love you and I love all of my children. I don’t know what should I say in this situation too. Like what you said, Shinhye is happy with Yonghwa and I don’t think she likes Seunghyun more than a friend too. After hearing what you said, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to take the offer but it’s really up to you. You may talk to Shin and ask for her opinion.”

Haejin shakes her head.

“I won’t appa. I won’t disregard her in any situation.”

“Glad to hear that you are not after the title. I once have the doubt. I’m sorry.”

Mrs. Park said as she pats Haejin’s hand.

“I act like a jerk. I understand if you ever think of me like that. But now, my eyes are wide open and I know what is right and what is wrong.”

And he ended it with a tight hold on his wife’s hand, smiling at her.

                                                                                                ***

Haejin arrived at the said coffee house after he received a call from Seunghyun.

After fighting whether he need to go or not, he makes the decision to go and face him.

As he arrived, he was led to a private room.

He enter the room and proceed to sit down opposite of Seunghyun and leans his back comfortably.

“Why is it you want to see me?”

“I heard you reject it?”

“Shinhye has a boyfriend, so how can I accept the ridiculous idea? And she never think of you more than a friend. She is respecting you because you are my friend. Or can I say you were?”

“I am caring enough to give you the position when you have nothing to do with my family. And you just throw my ideas in the bin?”

“What’s with the smirk? You have something on your sleeve. Spit it out.”

“Think about it, you are nothing. Even if you try your best, no one will offer you the Director post when you just had served for 6 years.”

Haejin narrowed his eyes on Seunghyun.

“You know that I knew your secret. Don’t you get that I’m so kind hearted to let you be the director when you have no blood relation to Shinhye ssi?”

Haejin laughs.

“So, are you saying that I can’t be a director if it wasn’t you who propose it to your father?”

He shrugs with a proud smirk.

“I’m being considerate. You had been living as a Park for too long. Take it as a gift for being a great brother to my wife.”

“She is not going to be your wife.”

“I can make her agree. With sentiment.”

“You won’t.”

“Make me.”

“Damn it Seunghyun. I really don’t know you anymore.”

“Me neither. You said that you are her brother but you secretly love her. Is that even make you a human?”

“Who are you to judge me?”

“The one who share your secret.”

“I see that you are blackmailing me.”

“I didn’t actually but I can’t do anything if that is what you think.”

Haejin sighs in defeated.

“Why Shinhye?”

Seunghyun grins evilly.

“Now you should listen carefully to me.”

He paused and leans his back comfortably on the chair.

“Chingu.”

                                                                                                ***

“Hyungsik.”

Hyungsik stops dribbling the ball and look at Minhyuk.

“Yah, wae? Is anything chasing you?”

He chuckles and continues to dribbles but Minhyuk snatch it from him.

“Is Shin noona okay?”

“Noona?”

He arched his eyebrow.

“Wae?”

“I heard from Eunji. I heard that there is a big commotion about Shin noona relationship with Yonghwa hyung at the party and hyung ended up took your noona and walk away from the party.”

“Yah, are you serious? Noona didn’t tell me anything.”

Hearing that, Minhyuk bites his lips.

“I shouldn’t have told you.”

“Never mind and thanks Hyuk. I’ll just make a call and I’ll be back neh.”

He ran out and quickly searches for his phone in his gym bag.

As soon as he found it, he quickly calls Shinhye.

She wasn’t picking it up even after he tried for multiple of times.

“Did she pick up?”

He glances over to Minhyuk who was looking at him with guilt and shakes his head.

“Maybe she wants to be alone.”

He smiles a bit and walks away with a slumped shoulder.

“I shouldn’t have told him.”

Minhyuk mutters as he catches up with Hyungsik.

“Yah, noona will be okay alright.”

Hyungsik nods.

“She will.”

                                                                                                ***

“I think we have to postpone our wedding.”

Jaejoong smiles and nods understandingly.

“It’s okay. There had been a lot happening lately and I totally understand. I won’t force you to rush things up.”

“Thank you.”

Yoomi said and drinks her coffee.

“Did Yong come home?”

“Not until last night. He had been away since the party.”

“And that’s means he didn’t come for work today?”

“He did come; Miss Park comes too but they just stay in their office. They present in the meeting as well but omma never speak to them. And Yong is back to his cold self, he did not smile at all. He keeps Miss Park right beside him and wasn’t saying anything in the meeting. He is back to be the listener.”

Yoomi sighs.

“I just hope omma opens her eyes and realizes that what she did is definitely wrong.”

“She will one day. She just needs time to think over it. She will eventually know that Miss Park is the right person for Yong.”

Jaejoong reached for her hand on the table and give it a squeeze.

He smiles.

“Cheer up and gives support to both Yong and President.”

Yoomi looks at their hand and raises her head to look at Jaejoong and she smiles back at him.

“Thanks Jaejoong ssi. I’m glad you are here.”

 

 

 

I post longer chapter because I rarely post an update, so it's a way to say I'm sorry again...

Hehehe...

Did you guys see how Shinhye interacts with Hyungsik on Baeksang? 

Aigoo my siblings ship is sailing... LOL

Love you guys!

Stay healthy, Be happy...

^________^