He Is Back. Finally.

Beauty Of Love

 

 

“Here?”

Yoomi glares at So Eun who was trembling while she opens the lock of the old garage.

Yoomi quickly ran to Yonghwa as soon as So Eun pushes the door.

“Yong.”

She called him and close to tears when she saw how her brother was tied up by a chain.

“Why are you doing this to my brother? You treat him like animal.”

She yelled at So Eun angrily.

“Open up now.”

“Deh.”

She then opens the locks off the chain and Yoomi removes it along with So Eun.

“Yonghwa. Wake up Yong. Noona is here.”

She pats his cheek few times before Yonghwa opens his eyes.

“Noona.”

Yoomi cried as she hugs her brother.

“How could they do this to you?”

She said as she releases the hold of his brother and cups his face.

His lips are swollen, so does his right cheek.

“Miss Kim, how do you know?”

Yoomi glares at So Eun before the lady knelt down and lowered her head.

“I’ve done a mistake due to my greediness. Forgive me.”

“What? Noona.”

“Let’s get you out of here neh Yong. Can you walk?”

She then helps Yonghwa stands before he nods.

“I think I can.”

Yoomi turns to So Eun, still with an angry expression.

“Go away now. I hate to see you.”

So Eun then dispersed quickly from that place while Yonghwa still are clueless.

“Kaja.”

Yoomi said slowly and holds Yonghwa as he walks.

“Noona, Shinhye.”

“She is waiting at home. She wants to run here but I hold her. She can’t.”

“Deh. That is better. I don’t want her to see me like this.”

Yonghwa sighs.

“Cut the talks. Let’s go home for now. Or do you want to go to the hospital?”

Yonghwa quickly shakes his head.

“I want to go home. I miss everyone.”

“Especially Shinhye right?”

Yonghwa smiles. He nods.

“Deh.”

Yoomi smiles.

“Gurae. They are waiting for you.”

                                                                                                ***

When Shinhye heard Yoomi’s car, she quickly ran out and was stunned when she saw Yonghwa, getting out of the car with difficulties.

“Baby.”

He called her with the voice that she had always missed.

She then walks slowly and get into his arms while Yonghwa envelopes her tiny frame in his arms.

He caresses her hair and both close their eyes, feeling the presence of each others.

“Where have you been?”

She asks, throwing punches on his chest.

Yonghwa caught her hands and kisses them.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t say sorry. I don’t like listening to them.”

He nods.

Shinhye then looks at his face and traces her finger on his face.

“Is it hurt?”

He shakes his head.

“Liar.”

She said before Yonghwa chuckles and hugs her again, kissing the top of her head.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too.”

They spend quite a while hugging each other and getting the warmth that they longed before Shinhye pulls away and smiled at him.

“Let’s go in kids.”

Yoomi said with a smile.

The couple smiled at each other before they walk in, hands tightly hold on to each other.

“Yonghwa.”

“Omma.”

Mrs. Jung hugs him and cups his face.

“Kenchana?”

He nods.

“How are you omma?”

“We are fine. Are you sure you are fine? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

Yonghwa shakes his head.

“I’m fine. It is just a small bruise. It will heal soon.”

“Are you sure?”

He nods again and hugs Mrs. Jung.

“Sorry to worry you.”

“Ani. You don’t have to. It’s not your fault.”

She pats his back before they all sat down on the couch, Shinhye sits beside Yonghwa when he gestured her too and he holds her hand in his.

“It’s my fault. It’s because of my personality that Mr. Lee hates me.”

“Mr. Lee? Who is that?”

Shinhye asks with a frown.

“Yes. He told me the reason he lock me in there. I’ve been acting selfishly before. One of the secretary that I fired is his sister. He wants me to taste failure and locks me in.”

“Yongie, that is just a lie.”

“Huh? What is?”

“The thing that you heard from whoever it is. The fact is, aunt Lara set up the kidnapping plan. She wants to get revenge on us; on you.”

“What?”

“It’s start from me. I give in to her words to get you marry to So Eun. I don’t know she will go to this extent.”

“It’s not happen because of you omma. Everything happen for a reason and this one is definitely not your fault. It will make me be more careful next time.”

Yonghwa smiled.

“Good to hear that from you Yong.”

Yoomi said cheerfully.

“Go and have a rest. You must be tired. Shinhye ya, go to your room. I'll cook with Yoomi.”

“Deh eomonim.”

Shinhye stands up and hugs Yonghwa’s arm before both of them went into their room.

Shinhye closes the door when they walk in while Yonghwa sit on the bed, leaning his head on the head board.

“Are you sure you are okay baby?”

She asked as she sat down beside him.

Yonghwa smiled and took her hand, caressing it.

“I’m okay. I’ll be okay. I just need you to stand by me for now and I’m all good.”

Shinhye smiled.

“I’ll always be here for you.”

“I scared you right?”

She nods.

“But that was over. You are home, safe and sound. That’s all matter.”

“Deh.”

“Chagiya.”

Shinhye called when Yonghwa keep looking at her hand that he was holding.

He raised his head and looks at her.

“Hmm. What is it?”

“I’m pregnant.”

She said with a wide smile, making the male stunned.

“Neh?”

She nods.

“I’m pregnant. I know about it on the day you are kidnapped. I happen to faint and unni rushes me to the hospital then.”

Yonghwa slowly puts his palm on Shinhye tummy.

He looks at it in amusement.

“You are pregnant.”

He repeated what Shinhye had told him before a grin formed on his face.

“Are you happy?”

Yonghwa nods few times and kisses her forehead long before he cups her face.

“It’s as if my entire burden fell down off my shoulder baby.”

He then hugs his wife and caresses her hair lovingly.

“Gomawo uri wife. I’m so thankful.”

 

 

 

I’m totally busy this week…

I planned to add a bit here and there and edit it once again if there are errors but I don’t have time for that…

Sorry for the late update, I really have little time even for myself…

Sorry again…

Love you guys… =)