Rescue Yong

Beauty Of Love

 

“It’s not Seunghyun. From what he said, I confirm that he really is not the culprit.”

Haejin said to Jaejoong and Yoomi.

“I have one more person in mind.”

“Who?”

“Aunt Lara.”

“How. Why is she the suspect?”

“She hates us and her hatred must be doubled when we turn down her offer to married Yong to her choice.”

“But aunt Lara?”

“You don’t know what she is capable to do Shin ah. I think we should give it a try. We have to keep our eyes on her.”

Shinhye nods with a gloomy expression.

“We try this last effort. If they also not the suspect, then only we leave it to the police.”

“I agree.”

Jaejoong said.

“I’ll help you where it’s necessary.”

“We have to start by going to her house. To spy on her movement.”

“Let me do it unni.”

“No.”

Three of them said simultaneously.

“You aren’t fit to do it Shin ah.”

Haejin said as he squeezes her hand.

“Yes. Let me do it. I can go in her house easily too since I’m her niece. They won’t let you go in. you know how Aunt Lara is. We can’t afford to fail. Think about Yong.”

Shinhye sighs for the nth time that day.

“Okay.”

She answers shortly.

“Jaejoong ssi, the CCTV.”

“We’ll know about it tomorrow.”

Yoomi nods.

“We just have to wait and I hope Yong is safe wherever he is now.”

                                                                                ***

“Of course he is suffering madam.”

“Good.”

Lara turns to So Eun and smiles.

“His mother will eventually come to seek my help sooner. Losing the contract will somehow resort to their down fall. He’ll know how powerful I am. How dare he marry that girl and embarrassed me.”

Aunt Lara mutters angrily.

“Are you sure this will work aunty?”

“Of course. She doesn’t have any other relatives to turn for help.”

She smirks and sips her red wine.

So Eun did the same but more cautiously.

“My father doesn’t know about this right?”

Lara shakes her head.

“It’s our secret. Only Joon, you and I know about it.”

“And now I know about it too.”

Yoomi said as she shows a recorder in her hand and walks to them.

Both Lara and So Eun face turn horror when they saw her.

They look at each other before aunt Lara stands up, clenching her fist.

“I had been suspecting you. You were not close with my aunt before and I’m curious how you two had become close to have been meeting each other really often.”

She paused and looks at them before she continues.

“Too often.”

She sat down and now smiles before she looks at So Eun in disgust.

“You are the trashiest person I ever meet Miss Kim. You are beautiful but I think it just apply on your face, not your heart.”

“How can you come in?”

“Do you forget that I’m your niece too?”

Yoomi asks daringly.

“I get easy access when I claim that I’m your cousin’s daughter.”

“.”

She hears Lara curses which makes her chuckles.

“You are mad? You should. I made your plan fails. Do you know what another mistake of yours is?”

Yoomi leans forward, closer to her aunt and smiles.

“You let the kidnapper use your car. You might do it less classy as it’s your first crime but its okay. As long as you let Yonghwa go, I won’t put any charge on you.”

Yoomi said calmly even though she is now nervous.

She doesn’t even know what her aunt able to do to her.

“What do you want?”

“I told you. Let Yonghwa go.”

“What if I don’t?”

“You don’t hear me aren’t you? I have the recording of your evil deeds. And it’s about time the CCTV copy went to police’s hand.”

“If only you went out of here safely.”

Aunt Lara said in wicked tone.

Yoomi laughs.

“You will still sit behind bar. The CCTV is with my husband, I send the recording to him as well. He is on his way to the station.”

“Yoomi. Don’t play with me.”

“I did not. We stay out from you and the relatives to lead our own life. You are the one who always poke in our personal matter. Now what do you want to achieve by hiding Yong?”

Lara doesn’t answer while So Eun shakes in nervousness.

“I’m sorry Miss Jung. I don’t meant what I did. I learnt my mistake.”

“So Eun.”

“Sorry auntie. I don’t want to risk my life for him anymore.”

She then looks at Yoomi and knelt down.

“I’m sorry.”

“Release Yonghwa if you really meant the sorry.”

“I’ll bring you there.”

So Eun then quickly get on her feet and scurried to the door.

Yoomi glances at Aunt Lara and shakes her head before she too sped to follow So Eun.

 

 

 

 

 

Many guessed it TOP before this, I even receive death note from his fans for making their oppar the evil/ meanie person… LOL

But it’s not him… P/S: I love him to the moon and back too… oh uri tee oh pee… =P

The thing is, I became bored to always make the men as a loser in my earlier story and I want a change in this one so yeah, I draft it like this as a change…

As we are closing by to rescue uri Yonghwa, since he seek help in CNBLUE new song- Cinderella [somebody help me he said] , we will soon get to the end of the road for beauty of love…

I’ll let you guys know when I will end it for sure…

Okay, byebye for today…

See you again in the next chapter where I can’t promise when…

Love you guys, always been doing that…

Stay safe and be healthy…

Annyeong…

 

P/S: oh, and if you guys haven’t watch Shinhye in 3 Meals A Day, please watch it... I had been watching it multiples of time and still giggling each time… Hahaha…

Opsss I talk too much tonight… Mianheyo…

Annyeong again….