I wish......I Pray

The Fallen.

Hara's PoV

I draw my sword out and look at my reflection..."If they don't stop me now,then I might harm them myself unconsciously!,I'd rather be killed by them than me hurting everyone"I draw the sword back and sit down....."I just wish that everything will be over soon",I close my eyes,and imagined every happy moments that we spent together......."I wish that we could have stayed like that forever",and I fell asleep...

What the???I woke up and I was chained,from my feet to my hands....I look up and I saw Nicole sleeping,her wound is still not healed...I feel like my whole body just run out of energy..."I did that to her,to my friend"

"Unnie please,can you just stop this,we'll figure something out just please stop I don't want to lose you,not you or anyone",Jiyoung pleaded me,and I just feel like my heart just been stabbed....."I wish I could Jiyoungie" that's all the words that has been running through my mind....

I saw Seungyeon unnie grab Jiyoungie's hands to sign her that she should stop,"I wish I could just hug you Seungyeon unnie,cause I'm barely holding on myself"I thought to myself....

"Jiyoungie stop,it's not worth it"Gyuri unnie said coldly,"I wish I could tell her how much pain this situation has been bringin me,I just really wish I could tell her that what I'm doing now,is the one that I hate to do the most"

I stand up and revealed my black wings,I started flapping it,flying higher and higher,breaking the chains....And I broke out!!

I draw my sword out and charge at them

they all dodge my attack,but it's not over yet.........

and I was ready for the worst.....

And as I close my eyes

and charge at them

"Every sound that my sword make..."

"Every flap of my wings make to dodge their attacks......"

"Every wound that I get......"

"Every second,minute that passed....."

"It's all killing me,inside"

Gyuri unnie flap her wings speeding up to me

we battled at the mid-air,swords clashing at one another.......

I draw a fireball out and hit her at her right arm,making her lose control,falling to the ground.....

Seungyeon unnie came to me next,she kick me at my wings and I slam into the wall,she run to me and was about to give me another blow but I fly up just in time,I fly higher and attack her with my fireball...I hit her at her legs,and she fell to the ground.....

"Seungyeon unnie"Jiyoungie run to her

I got ready and started flapping my wings faster then I charge at her,drawing my sword out......

"Jiyoungie ran away please,don't let me do this to you,unnie cannot handle it,if you got hurt anymore"

seconds away from hitting Jiyoungie I close my eyes,and everything went black.......

I heard a scream

I opened my eyes,and I felt myself get numb......

blood drop started dripping

I look down,and I saw my sword filled with blood

I look up and Jiyoungie was still fine,I look down again and realized

"It's finally over"I smiled and blood started dripping out of my mouth....

I fall to the ground,my breathing is not stable anymore

"Hara unnie!!!"Jiyoungie screamed and run to me

I smiled and look at Nicole

"Well done,Nicole"I sad to her and she fell to the ground crying

"Hara,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry"

I smiled,and shuhed her...."Why are you sorry about??you did what you have to do,protect our baby Jiyoungie from danger"

"Everyone get out of the way!!"Gyuri unnie said loudly and rip one piece of cloth from her dress....

"Hara I'm  going to get the sword out of you,it might be painful,but you have to bear it ok??"Gyuri said,gripping at the sword that was entrenched at my side.

I grab her hands...."Unnie,stop"I smiled..."I'm not gonna hold up much longer"

she shake her head....."No!Hara your gonna live,your gonna live,Hara please,your gonna live"she burst out crying.......

Seungyeon unnie grab hold of Gyuri unnie....

"She's right Gyuri,it's not gonna stop what will happen next,you just have to.......accept it"Seungyeon said the last few words in a whisper

What happened??~~~!!!!! I heard Eunhyuk scream,and everyone was there.....

Eunhyuk oppa,Onew oppa,Jaejoong oppa,Junhyung oppa and cheondung oppa was there.....

"Where have you been"I ask them,anybody can hear the shaking of my voice.....

Junhyung oppa,grab my hand......

"Hara,I'm here,sorry oppa was not here when you needed me the most"

I can sense his holding up his tears...

"oppa,your still acting cool!!it's okay to show your emotions to me sometimes,I know your holdin it up just for me"

he nod and hold onto me tighter.......

"I just really wish,I can spend a lot more time with you....all of you"

"But my time is almost out"I look at everyone one last time......

I smiled...."I'm glad that I got to meet you all,your my precious treasures in my life,that I wouldn't trade for anyone"

"But I want to see,before I.......go......I want all of you to smile for me,I know it's hard,but I want to see all of you smile,for a new beginning for all of you"

Everyone stop crying and gather up all their strength and gave me their smile

"That looks better" I look at Junhyung oppa.

"Oppa,I want you to know that even though I'm not here beside you,but my love for you will be forever yours"

"I guess dying like this isn't so bad,right??"I laugh.....

"Thank you everyone"I said that in my last breathe....and then.........."finally I can now sleep in peace"

 

Jiyoung's PoV

"Finally I can noe sleep in peace"UNNIE!!!HARA UNNIE DON'T LEAVE ME,UNNIE!!I I'm not ready yet,I grab at Hara unnie's cold hands.....

cheondung oppa grab my and hug me......"She died in peace,laughing,smiling,she's now out of that evil spirit's reach"

I look at him and buried my head into his chest....."I'm not ready oppa!!I'm not ready at all"

 

Just then white feathers started falling from the sky

I look up and I saw it.....

"Jiyoungie,you have always been crying your whole life,always running to me or your other unnies side but I know your strong,your the bravest girl I have ever met,you were the one to comfort everyone when they are in the brink of collapsing I want you to be strong,I know you are...Sometimes your unnies need you,be strong my Giant baby Jing"

 

"Gyuri unnie,I know your trying to stay strong for us,trying to hide your true feelings,but I want you to know that we are always here for you,no need to hide your tears to us,learn to trust our little yet warm shoulders for you to cry on"

"Seungyeon unnie,thank you for being there for us,unnie if it wans't for you,Gyuri unnie cannot really make it...Always be there for Gyuri unnie,ok??She need you more than you know it"

"Nicole my wifey!!I know your having a hard time right now...You are always there for me when I was crying,your like a sister no no no,more like a mother to me...We are both the same age so you understand me better...Thank you for the food that always comforts me when I'm sad...I'm going to miss the curry and ramen that you always cook in the morning for me...Good bye my wifey"

 

 

Eunhyuk oppa's smile.....

Onew oppa's smile

Jaejoong oppa's smile

My love,Junhyung's smile...kekekeke

My Baby Jing's love,Thunder's smile

 

I'm gonna miss all of them!!!I pray that I could have stayed a little longer

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS!!!! TT.TT.....I'm finally ending this story!!!are you gonna miss me??.....one more chapter to go and it's.........I hate to say it....

Your still going to support me with my other stories right???right???? TT.TT....I don't want to end this story yet but my time has been geeting into me lately...I can even barely update......

Sad ending are SAD!!!!!

I'm crying!!!hahahaha....last chapter to go guys!!!please wait for it!!!this *points to myself*Is gonna make you the grandest ending ever!!!

song of the chapter[[if there is such a thing is this song by our KARA]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvZ1MAKoQc