Chapter 19

The Fallen.

 

@the canteen

Hara was looking for Seungyeon when suddenly she saw Hyunah in the other side of the room she then walk towards Hyunah, Hara-ah nice to see you again come sit with me, Hyunah invited Hara….So Hyunah you didn’t show up to me yesterday at the garden? Hara told Hyunah..What? Hara you didn’t invite me at the garden yesterday, did you texted me about that? Hyunah said confusingly…No Hyunah you were the one who invited me, you send me a mail just yesterday morning to meet up with you at the garden. Hyunah was then more confuse, seeing the confusion in Hyunah’ s face made Hara just change the topic and just deal with it herself.

Gyuri’s  Pov:

I didn’t go to school today, Just then my puppy started running towards me ,I took it gently in my arms and then I saw a little bleeding in its feet I then go straight to my room to get the first aid kit, When I was aiding the wound the doorbell started ringing…I put my puppy down first but when I was going to the door my puppy started stopping me from being able to open the door, it also started barking trying to keep me away from the door..I was confuse cause he didn’t really done this before, the ringing of the doorbell stopped but the door started knocking really loud I was scared by this action I went for my cell phone and started dialing Seungyeon’s number then the knocking stop…I went to the door slowly not making any sound I also grab my puppy and put my hand in its mouth for it not to make any noise then when I was in the door I started opening it slowly then I saw no one, a side of me was relief of this and another side was still scared. I then decided to just go to the park to get some fresh air I grab my bag, wallet, cell phone and a mini mirror and went on my way.

@KARA’S house

The girls are really tired but are also scared by the story they heard by Gyuri….Although hearing this story made them scared but Hara cannot just hide her side of the story, she told the girls that someone pranked her by pretending to be Hyunah and sending her a letter and making her go to the school’s garden just to saw her puppy being there. The girls are already confused..

Seungyeon’s PoV:

I just can’t help to think that my dream has something to do with it but the dream just stopped when I went to sleep with Gyuri…I just throw that thought away.