Seungyeon's dreams

The Fallen.

@ Seungyeon's room

we cannot ignore this anymore it's happening again Gyuri said as she thinks of something.....Unnie did you think this angel is the same as the one before???Jiyoung ask and was responded with a nod....Unnie we have to do something, I think the situation is starting to get out of hand Hara said worriedly.....This might end up badly and we cannot tell this to the others or else they will panic Nicole said adding to what Hara said...

 

Flashback:

Seungyeon was walking in a park where there are no one else are there, just herself, then the wind started blowing hard and she heard someone scream.... Unnie!! she saw Jiyoung being by a black hole, Seungyeon was about to run to her, when she heard Gyuri and look at her direction and saw Gyuri being pulled by a tree, the Hara popped out slowly being crushed by a wall, and Nicole being on the ground...Seungyeon doesn't know what to do, she stumbled on her knees and was crying while looking at her friends.....Just then a dark angel appeared in front of her and grabs her neck. The dark angel ordered the trees and the grounds to swallow Jiyoung,Gyuri,Hara and Nicole alive...Seungyeon was about to scream but then she woke up and looked to the window as she saw a dark shadow peeking at her window...She ran for it but it disappeared...

 

End of flashback

 

Seungyeon cried it all looked so real, like I was seeing the future.....Hara then hugs her and then the others follows...That won't happen unnie... We will always be together......

 

The next day:

Let's go to the Sports festival Sulli exclaimed excitedly...Everyone looked at her confused...Sulli-ah hadn't you have enough fun yesterday?? Jiyoung ask her.....I didn'nt even played how can that be fun?? Sulli complained to her friends......everyone just laughs as they remembered that Sulli was the one who didn't participated at the game yesterday...fine we'll go...Thunder said,Sulli's expression got brightened....really??? she ask....Are you sure Thunder?? you just almost you know.... yesterday Eunhyuk said as he looks at his dongsaeng......Hyung that didn't happened see?? I'm here Thunder said pointing to herself and was stopped by Jiyoung's worried face....She went to Jiyoung, I will be fine Jinggie.... Nothing will happen ok??? he said calming Jiyoung......Promise me that you willl be fine? Pinky swear me??? Jiyoung said as she raise her pinky finger....Thunder smiled” I Promise”...Then everyone got ready for the sports festival

 

@Nicole's room.

She was drinking a lot of water and was packing her bag with a nervous look.....Nicole are you ready?? Jaejoong said as he opened the door...He was met by Nicole's worried face....Why are you looking at me like that?? Jaejoong ask her...Nothing....I was just.....Nothing came out to her mind as she didn't want Jaejoong to worry about her, but she was worried without a reason, it's just a feeling she has....

I was just worried that we might....... be able to win this game so I brought a lot of nutritious foods..She let him see her bag....ohhh that's why Jaejoong said sarcastically.....There's something wrong he said to his mind.....

 

@The sports festival:

Unnie!!!Jiyoung screamed....Seungyeon-ah!!! Gyuri then said.....Seungyeon unnie!! Hara screamed....Seungyeon unnie help me!!! Nicole screamed for help.....Seungyeon didn't know what to do...Seungyeon stumbled on her knees......