chapter 13

The Fallen.

Hara's PoV:

The humans we're looking for is in the school,that means we can easily find them and tell them to get this ring off my finger and seal the powers...Hara!!

someone called Hara while she was in deep thought.....Hyuna hara said...so what's going on?ask Hara....Can you go with us to the mall tonight? ask hyunah to Hara...the mall with who? with GD ofcourse we're going to see a movie..said Hyunah with excitement.....I should ask the unnies first ok?hara said to hyunah...ok but if you will come just call us and we'll fetch you at your house ok? call us!! Hyunah said...

Hara keeps on roaming around the campus trying to find the right human that can make the ring glow and saw nothing but she didn't give up.....Effort doesn't betray you if it does that means that you didnt put your whole effort in to it that's what I learn from nicole and I should give my best in searching for ths right person......Gyuri saw Hara looking for something so she decided to come to her and she might help her to find what Hara is looking for....Hara-ah what are you looking for? Gyuri ask Hara....Unnie I want to find the humans that can make this ring glow but I've been looking all over the place and I can't seem to find this person we've been looking for and I just dont want to give up just like that....I want to find this person Unnie,,please help me...Hara exclaimed...Well I came here to help you ...The girls started roaming around the campus looking at each person they encounter....

 

Nicole is in dance club practicing with Hyunah while Jiyoung is with Sulli leaving Seunyeon alone...A~chan is in the art class..Seungyeon goes to the library to read books, while she's on the way to the library she felt like someone is following her when she looks back no one's there who's that?...Seungyeon just ignored it and went straight to the library and when she's inside the library she saw Onew reading a book alone she ask Onew if she can join him reading...Onew replied  yes I could use some help here....Seungyeon gladly help Onew...

 

Nicole's PoV:

Nicole's practicing with Hyunah for their upcoming performance....When she's practicing she saw many girls coming to the club...What's going on? ask Nicole to Hyunah, Jaejoong is practicing Hyunah replied, Who's Jaejoong? nicole ask Hyunah...He's one of the best dancers in the club...Really? Nicole said..The unnies said that to stay away from his group, Nicole said to Hyunah....Let;s just continue practicing don't mind him and just ignore the girls, Dont let them bother us,Hyunah said....

Jiyoung's PoV:

Me and Sulli are in the canteen...Sulli-ah did you see the unnies? I haven't seen them around here.... Isn't Nicole unnie is in the dance club and Seungyeon might be in the library so don't worry....Sulli replied....Sulli I need to go now, I'm just gonna look for something ok? Ok just call me if you need anthing ok? Sulli said...Jiyoung went outside and started looking for Hara....Where could she be, I promised unnie that I would help her find the ring but I forgot it..uhmmm....Jiyoung started roaming around the campus, just then she saw someone famillar, she then went to the person...Taemin-ah!!!Jiyoung said...Taemin was shock, it's me do you still remember me? Jiyoung ask Taemin.....Ofcourse I do,Jiyoung right? Yes wow you still remeber me...So why are you here?Jiyoung ask Taemin, Well I study here, I just went to vacation for a month....You must be new here Jiyoung...How do you know? Jiyoung ask...Because all the people here knows who I am, Taemin said...Seriously so your popular?Jiyoung ask...Yes taemin replied...Well then I should start staying away from you then because the unnies said never talk to the popular ones....Why? Taemin ask, I dont know Jiyoung said with aegyo just then she felt like someone is watching her so she look back and saw no one, Am I hallucinating, I swear I felt like someone is watching me....Are you ok Jiyoung? Ask Taemin...Yeah I'm fine, since your with me already can you help me find the unnies Taemin? Ok who are they anyway?Taemin ask...They're my unnies they take care of me and we live in one house only but we're not sisters by blood but we treat ourselves like one Jiyoung explained to Taemin all about her Unnie while looking for them....

 

 

 

Ok guys that's all for today, Expect more updates for this week, because we dont have any classes!!!!!