@Jeju Island part 1

The Fallen.

Everyone arrive at Jeju Island excitedly just then someone shows up making everyone especially Jiyoung surprise.....SULLI!!!!! Jiyoung run to her and gave her a big hug.....Yahhh! what are you doing here??? Jiyoung ask Sulli......Yahhh what are you talking about??? this is one of my family's rest house, Gyuri unnie ask me if you all can stay here for one week and I said yes Sulli explained to Jiyoung..... I know that everyone of you is tired so come in!!!!! Sulli said to everyone...Evewahh!ryone walks in the rest house and was surprise of hoe good it is....waahh!!!Sulli you have a nice rest house, Jiyoung said to Sulli in amazement...CAN I GO UPSTAIRS??? Jiyoung asked excitedly...

 

NOT YET!!Sulli grabs Jiyoung's arm before she can go, it's still not that ready yet Sulli replied Jiyoung, and Jiyoung just went away to her unnies with a sad face............

 

*next day*

 

Seungyeon's POV:

I hope nothing goes wrong today,*sighs*....Anyway what is the reason why we have to go on a vacation???? and why with everybody???Why didn't Gyuri and Onew tell me what's they're plan???*sighs* I have so many questions that those two didn't answer........she said while bushing her teeth.....

.......

 

*No one's PoV*

Everyone started packing up and gathering all the needed equipment bacause they will be going to the beach....Everyone is very busy and when all the things are packed....Everyone started boarding the bus and went to the beach.....YAAYYY!!!!

 

KARA:

Onew:(sorry I can't find any other pic that has his full body TT)

Eunhyuk:Jaejoong: Junhyung:Thunder:

 Taemin: Hyuna:

 Sulli: GD:

 

Everyone was excited and as soon as they got there everyone all went to the water and started splashing water at eachother......YAHHH!!!! Gyuri shouted as her dongsaengs are splashing water at her.......My clothes and hair she said complaining then someone splash a bucket of water at her and when she look back it's EUNHYUK!!!! she said screaming then Eunhyuk started running and Gyuri chase her with a bucket of water with her.......WOOHHOOO!!!!!!! Everyone started teasing the both of them......Wahhh~ they're so sweet Seungyeon sighed loudly but then someone splash water at her and she look to her right it's Onew then they also started playing......Everyone was happily playig at eachother........but someone was looking at them from a far with a little smirk in it's face.....Have your time girls cause it may be your last laugh~ then it disappear....

 

@Sulli's Resthouse

Everyone was drinking fruitshakes...........WAAHH!!!! SO TIRED Jiyoung exclaimed and everyonejust laugh at her.......Why are you laughing I'm serious I'm really tired already Jiyoung said to everyone.....Yes Yes Jiyoungie we know~ Hara said teasingly...... Gyuri unnie your still soaking wet, Sulli said to Gyuri.....How can I not when someone always splash water at me, she look at Eunhyuk whose sipping his drink and just gave her an innocent look, then she glares at him and he just say sorry in a low tone, Everyone started teasing the two again,,,,,woohhhh the Lover's just can't stop~ Nicole said teasingly.......I think it's so sweet in here~ Hara also said........Yahh!!! Gyuri said to the two which makes everyone laugh.......she just flip her hair like she always does............Yah!!! Her Goddess is here again~ Seungyeon said that makes evryone look at her.......Yahh! What now???? She ask everyone who is smirking at her.......Yahhh noona you also have a good time there with ONEW hyung~ Taemin said teasingly which cause her to just turn red~ No it was just......... She said......Everyone just smirk........

Sulli-ah how can you have such a nice place in here??? Thunder ask Sulli.....Ohh my dad was a captain of a ship and he said that he likes the view here in Jeju so we bought a rest house here so when we feel a little tired at the city life we can just go here,Sulli responded.... Well it's time to go to bed everyone we still have lots of things to do tomorrow~ Onew said...Then everyone started going to their rooms except Jiyoung.......

Thunder looks behind and saw Jiyoung going outside.. He folows her and saw her looking at a far away tree........Jiyoungie what are you looking at??? He ask and Jiyoung look at him in surprise......I could have swear that when we were at the beach someone was looking at us but I can't see who is it though, I shouls have look more.....She said and look at the far away tree again.....Thunder why do I feel uneasy suddenly I feel like something is about to happen. He look at her in surprise, is it one of the angel instincts that you have and she just nodded....When we are in the angel world when trouble will come I would feel uneasy then I would hug my unnies tightly but now I can't.....Why not??? He ask Jiyoung..... It's because I want to show them that I am tough that I don't need them and I can do it, I always rely on them everytime there's trouble and I know right now they are also trying to be strong....She responded and started crying.....But why can't I be as strong as my unnies Thunder??? She ask him while crying, He just gave her a hug..... Then I'll be here for you Jiyoungie he said then hug her tighter......Jiyoung hug back.....

*Eunhyuk's Pov*

It was really fun today~ then he started remebering him and Gyuri having fun then he was cut when someone comes in his room....Gyuri-shii??? what are you doing here??? He ask then Gyuri just run at him and hug him.....B-woh??? Gyuri-shi??? Just let me be like this for a while, I just can't take it, The burdens and the things that are coming at us~ She said then Eunhyuk just let her be like that for a while......

*Onew's Pov*

I saw Seungyeon at the kitchen looking at the ceiling.......Seungyeon-ah  what are you doing here??? and she look at me with teary eyes and she tries to hide it but I stop her, why are you crying??are you hurt??? I ask her and she just shake her head..... I just need to take it out you know, she said to me, then she laughs a little.....I think I'm not that strong at all, the dongsaengs can't see me like this, she continued....I just went to her and said.....Everyone has weaknesses, there's no perfect person in this world...then she look up at me and said I know someone....it's the headmaster, I look at her and said except for the headmaster....she just laugh.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EVERYONE IT'S OUR GODDESS~~ BIRTHDAY!!!!!YEHHHEYYY!!!!!!

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE GODDESS!!!!~WOHHHOOO!!!!