chapter 11

The Fallen.

After school

Hara, hey Gyuri unnie....yes? gyuri responded...Unnie I have a question in my mind that it really bothers me...What is it? Gyuri ask

Before Hara could answer Jiyoung came in and was rushing to Gyuri....Gyuri unnie, seungyeon unnie is in the clinic....The girls was shock and run to the clinic as fast as they could......Seungyeon-ah Gyuri shouts as she opened the door to the clinic...Seungyeon was reading a book.....What happened unnie,Hara ask Seungyeon....I'm fine Gyuri, I just sprain my leg while I was in the library Seungyeon responded....Who brought you here? ask Jiyoung....He's name is Onew he's my classmate and good thing he was passing by when I fall in the library...I gotta thank that Onew or whoever he is Hara told the others....What are you doing in the library??? Jiyoung ask with a worried face. I was just researching about something and when I was searching for a book I found it in the upper corner of the book shelves and it was too high for me so I used the ladder when I slip while climbing and that's all....You're really clumsy unnie Jiyoung told seungyeon....They just laugh at the worried Jiyoung.....Where's nicole anyway ask Hara...She's with Hyunah unnie auditioning for the dance club said Gyuri....I hope I could cheer for her but because of my clumsiness we are all here in the clinic said Seungyeon with a sad face....Don't worry unnie we'll just send her a message cheering her up in the audition Hara said with a smile to cheer up the sadden unnie.

 

@the audition

Wow Hyunah there's so many people auditioning in the club I don't know if I can make it..Nicole said with nervousness in her vioce...Don't worry Nicole you can do it I know you can Hyunah cheered to Nicole.....I just wish the unnies are here and so does Jiyoung and Hara said Nicole...Then her cellphone rang...

Unnie? Nicole said...Hey Nicole it's me Seungyeon unnie,look I'm sorry we could nt make it to your audition there's just some things that we have to do...Why unnie? nicole ask what is it? don't worry about it just do your best in your audition and Hwaiting!!!!Seungyeon,Gyuri,Hara and Jiyoung said....I'll do my best unnie...

It's showtime people places up...okay we got so many applicants wanting to be in the club but I tell you it's not that easy to be in this club so we're going to see if you're really suited in this club ok? The president of the club said.ok first up...The president started calling applicants Nicole is getting nervous every second seeing the applicants dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tjmMa9-hTg

AN:This is the applicants that auditioned just imagine that they are some of the applicants...hehehe

 

Ok wow we got many talented auditioners but I tell you that there could only be ten applicants who will get in the club so when I call your name pleas step forward...

the president started calling auditioners one by one and every auditioners that are called Nicole is losing hope one by one......And the last person to get in the club is.......Nicole Jung congratulations you all did a very great job...Nicole was shock of what she heard....Hyunah run in to her and give her a congratulatory hug....You did a great job Nicole now I can have someone to compete with hehe Hyunah said teasing Nicole....

 

 

 

That's all I have for today guys I hope you like it.