Sleep Over part 1

The Fallen.

 

@the Kingka’s house

Everyone was quiet…..The quietness is killing all of them but none of them don’t know what to do everything’s gone wrong…..finally someone speak up……Hyung what are we suppose to do??? Should we tell them what happened??? They did tell us that whatever happens to us anything that are crazily out of this world, we should inform them?? Thunder said …..

=Flashback=

everyone is at KARA’s house they are gathered there after what happened to Seungyeon and Thunder..

Guys I know everything sound crazy especially to you Thunder you just saw something that is not really seen rarely or not really seen~ Gyuri said to the boys……. Just like we said we are angel’s fallen angels but not the ones that are bad we are here to find the children of the human that was brought to heaven Seungyeon told them…. And???Onew said asking….. Are we supposed to be that human that you are saying?? You got it wrong….. We are brothers but not by blood it can’t be us Junhyung said informing the girls…..We know that just because we said that you are the children of the human doesn’t mean you came from them what we mean is there was 5 angel babies that was brought here to Earth by them and that is you Hara said pointing to the boys….. You are the angel babies that was sent here by the human. That can make sense but how do you know that the angel babies are us???? Jaejoong ask Gyuri and she pointed to the ring…… The one in Hara’s ring that’s how we know that you are them, when the ring is glowing that means we are in contact with the angels just like what is happening now….. Nicole said

Guys now that you know what you mean to us we are here to protect you and you are to report us if anything strange happened arasso???? Gyuri said to them…..Will that mean that you will be our watch 24/7???? Eunhyuk ask Gyuri……..Gyuri and the other girls look at each other confusingly…..uhhmmm yeah I guess Seungyeon said to Gyuri and to Eunhyuk……

=End of flashback=

Onew rise from his seat and told the others that they should go to the girls….Everyone pack your things we’re going for a sleep over in the girls house Onew announce to the boys……B-WHO???!!! YAH hyung what are you talking about??? We can’t do that!!! Everyone disagrees with Onew……Then Hyun Joong being here do you think that is an ordinary event?? Do you think that’s out of this world???!!!! Onew told the guys….. Everyone bows their head and started packing their things…..

=the KARA’s house=

B-woh??? What are you doing here??? Jiyoung ask to Taemin, Hyunah,G-dragon and Katzuya……I invited them all Gyuri and Seungyeon said to Jiyoung….. ohhh come in Jiyoung invited them with a big smile….Everyone went in…… This is the first time we have a sleep over with so many people this is going to be fun Nicole exclaimed……. Everyone started going to the living room and watch a movies….

=Jiyoung’s PoV=

My tummy growls and Taemin look at me omo how embarrassing!!!! He ask me are you hungry?? I just nodded and I told everyone that I will just go prepare some food for everyone…..They just nodded and started requesting some food…. I just laugh and told them that I cannot do all of that by myself just then Taemin rise and told me that he will help me….. The unnies started looking at me strangely aand I just went to the kitchen….. So what will you prepare Taemin ask me….A Sandwich and some fruit shakes I responded…..He nodded and started going to the fridge…I will cut the tomatoes while you prepare the fruits I ordered him and he nodded……While I was cutting the tomtoes I accidentally slip the knife on my hands and it left me a cut in my fingers…..AHH!I said seeing small blood coming out of my finger Taemin went to me and look at my hands and he started sipping the sall blood that came out….omo ottoke???I blushed and I think I’m red as a tomato already~ omo how nice of Taemin to take care of Jiyoungie I can see a bright future now Hyunah exclaimed to us causing me to blush even more…..He stop and look at me are you ok now??? Taemin ask me and I just nodded and he patted my head and gave me an eyesmile……then the bell rings I’ll go get it I said to them and went to the door and then……What are you doing here??? I saw the Kingkas…….

 

What will happen to the sleep over in KARA’s house???