chapter 30

The Fallen.

 

@KARA’S house

Everyone was awfully quiet while staring at each other….What are they doing here??? KARA’s friends Hyunah, GD ,Kazuya and Taemin are thinking while The Kingkas are also thinking the same thing…..Uhhhmmmmm who want some food??? Taemin and Jiyoungie made some food for us and I think it’s enough to fit us all Gyuri said trying to break the awkwardness but sadly made it worse…..B-who??? Jiyoungie made some food with that guy Thunder said glaring at Taemin while Taemin is giving some Thunder an innocent look……So I heard that you’re the new Kingka Thunder sarcastically said to Taemin….neh~ and I heard you’re the OLD Kingka Taemin responded….Thunder smirks, I don’t see why people love you..did you pay them?? Thunder ask Taemin again…..I don’t need to pay them to like me, you did you??? Taemin then responded….I dont need money you know??? My looks and dancing is already enough to catch a dozen girls Thunder responded…Is that all you got THUNDER-SHII???Taemin sarcastically said to make Thunder mad…..Huh are you asking for a dance battle???Thunder stands up…Taemin stands up either. Before anything gets worse Gyuri stand between the two…..Then if you want a dance battle go outside and do it Gyuri said annoyingly, sheesh you two acted all childish….. Taemin and Thunder  you will be the one to prepare the table ONLY……Gyuri ordered the two ….Why would I be stuck with that guy??? Thunder said pointing to Taemin…Don’t worry I don’t have any intention of being with you either Taemin answered Thunder……Then if you won’t do it NO FOOD for the both of you Jiyoung said to the two boys……… Thunder and Taemin rush to the kitchen to prepare the table…….While all of them stared at Gyuri and Jiyoung with a thought SSSSCCCCAAARYYYY…..

=After dinner=

Uhhhmmmm Gyuri I need to talk to you Onew said to Gyuri oh what about??? Gyuri ask Onew…uhhhmmm can we talk in private?? Gyuri just nod….

=outside=

Uhhmmm there’s something that came out today Onew said to Gyuri…What?? Is it another angel??? Anio it’s not it’s someone else…..It’s Kim Hyun joong…..ohhh what about him????............

=after the conversation=

Uhhhmmmm we have something to announce everyone Onew said to the others, everyone looks at them…..uhhhmmmm guys I think it’s time to take a break first uhmmmm….we are going somewhere for a week with everyone…..Gyuri said to the others…..EVERYONE??? all of them said……where unnie?? Hara and Nicole ask…uhmmm we’re going to Jeju Island for a one week vacation….. Everyone began to jump of excitement…When Gyuri??? Seungyeon ask…..Tomorrow……

 

=Next day=

Everyone are in their summer outfit just then……Hey guys!!!!!  Someone said and everyone look at them…… RAINBOW unnie???  KARA said in chorus…..yeah wae???? Gyuri invited us to Jeju Island…Gyuri just smile and gives everyone a wink saying that it’s true….. Everyone started boarding the rented bus excitedly

 

 

What do you think will happen to everyone there??? hehehehe