WHAT??!!!!

The Fallen.

=Onew's PoV=

I was eating my favorite food CHICKEN!!whew!~ good thing the girls are distracted right now I can eat my food peacefully*pouts* but a new kingka is here again what's his name??? Ta- ta-tae-taemin....neh taemin-shi....his jiyoung's new friend hehhehehehe so that's why thunder is so distracted right now~ anyway *sighs* I still can't believe Seungyeon can go to school today after what happened the other day!

=flashback=

SEUNGYEON!!!!! THUNDER!!!! everyone went to them....WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU TWO!!!!I said to them....Seungeon looks at me and starts crying and starts running at me and hugged me~*shocked*.....bwo-h??? wae??? Seungyeon-ah......I was so scared!!!!...@.@......She's hugging me...omo ottokeo??? I put my hand in her head and patted it....your strong!!!neh??? she looks at me with those hamster eyes and nods and she went back to Gyuri's arms and hugs her tight...

=end of flashback=

*sighs* I can't believe she hugged me.....I was so lost in thought that I just notice that the teacher already came and is calling me ONEW!!!! Stop your daydreaming now~and finish your chicken already he told me....arasso!!! ok class we have a new classmate so pls. treat him nicely......Annyeong yeorubeon pls. treat me nicely everyone started screaming....I looked at up and I saw HIM!!!! WHAT???!!!! How could this be how come he's here!!!!... pls. sit there beside Seungyeon the teacher pointed to Seungyeon and he started going her way~ NO WAY!!!! He can't be here........

=@ the cafeteria=

Hyung!!!! I heard them calling me and as usual surrounded by girls again........I smiled fakely....guys we need to talk privately I whispered to them.....we went to the boys locker room.....Guys I know it sounds crazy but he's here his alive and back.....who hyung.....he was transferred here and my classmate....I told them panicking....... who's back hyung????? they all ask me....then someone came out......who's back Onew???? he said....everyone was shock.......

kim_hyun_joong_black_hair-20090527052926  

he's back Hyun joong's back!!!!! hyun joong smirked.....IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! Junghyun said......how can he??? thunder said.....your not supposed to be here eunhyuk said.........Hyun joong just smirked.......I'm back guys~! he said like he already knew what we were thinking.....