A secret meeting

The Fallen.

@Hara's classroom

Day dreaming....      

                                   

                                 

 

Goo Hara! Goo Hara!!! Goo Hara!!!.....Hara was awakened by the voice of someone.....I believe that your in the wrong place if your just going to do that Hara the teacher told Hara.....Now I want you to go to detention so that you can learn how to pay attention in class not sleeping...What!!!! I never got a detention in my entire life Hara grumbled...Well then congratulations you got your first detention the teacher said sarcastically.....

Hara went out of the room...Hmm... who would'nt sleep in your boring lectures and I already know that since I learned it in the angel world atleast the teacher there is not boring and grumpy.....   Hara went inside the detention room and waited for a few minutes just then the door went bang! and a grumpy looking guy entered the room.....YAH!!! atleast knock on the door when you enter Hara yelled and she saw a grumpy looking Junhyung.....What are you doing in here?? I should be asking you the same thing Junhyung said...Well I just happen to sleep in class Hara responded..Why would you do that?Junhyung ask Hara..

Just then the fire alarm started ringing....A crowd of students started running down the hallway into the exit...Hara and Junhyung went outside, Junhyung started running but saw Hara push by one of the students running and fell....Aishhhh this girl Junhyung started going back to Hara and help her get up What are you doing Junhyung said holding Hara's shoulder Hara's ring started glowing...Hara was startled Junhyung started running still holding Hara into the crowd Hara was staring at the ring nonstop..The ring didn't stop glowing...What is this??? Does this mean that Junhyung is the one we're lookin for?? Hara was confuse of what's going on Junhyung is still holding her hands until they reach the exit where the other students are heading....The next thing that Hara knew is she's looking at burning building.....The fireman started going inside the building making sure that noone is still inside....Gyuri saw Hara with Junhyung, she pull Hara into a hug...Ar you okay??? Are you hurt??Gyuri ask Hara worriedly the other girls started running to Hara ....Junhyung also saw his friends and started going their way...

Unnie I think I need to talk to you about something Hara whispered to Gyuri

The students watch the fire being put out....

 

@ the Angel's world

A secret meeting was held by the headmaster regarding what was going on...Gyuri's father was also one of the angels who we're called....

Headmaster, A pleasant day to you all I gathered you all here to talk about something regarding our angels that have fallen in Earth....It's about the five angel's...What about it?? said Gyuri's father....For the past few weeks that they have been there I personally ask someone to look after them and for the past few days something keeps bothering them....The headmaster show them the video of the five girls encountering some strange phenomenon in Earth...Gyuri's father was scared seeing what the girls have encountered..He was scared.....

As you can see something has bothered this girls and I think I need you all to see this...The headmaster played a video about Seungyeon having her bad dream, the video showed Seungyeon having a bad dream and beside the window a shadow was seen looking at Seungyeon the shadow shows a figure of an angel then it disappear....The officials of the Angel World was shock...

Looking at your reactions I think you now know where the strage phonomenon came from....Gyuri's father spoke..Are you saying that someone from the underworld wanted the ring??This is a serious thing the girls might be in danger.....Another official spoke, I think someone that we all feared to appear again has come back.....The headmaster rise from his seat, I think the worst nightmare that the angels could have has come back......Verlon is back...

The officials was all saddened of the words that the headmaster has spoken....