@Jeju Island part 2

The Fallen.

Junhyung’s PoV”

I went outside to the beach for a walk and then I saw Hara sitting there in the sand…What are you doing here??? I ask her ….. she said…..I just want some fresh air, and I like the view here it calms me down…. I look at where she is looking and I saw the full moon with the sea….It’s like the moon is controlling the water’s current right she ask me…..I just nod….. Junhyung do you think I’m strong??? She ask me again…I look at her, Your very strong, why??? She just shrugs….. I just think I’m the main cause of all this things, is I didn’t pick that ring, we wouldn’t be here, and the others might even be at the angel world, Happy!!!! She said…Don’t blame yourself for what happened Hara I said in my thought…..I sit beside her and told her, If it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t meet each other, we wouldn’t have a friend that is always protecting us right?? I said to her trying to cheer her up…..She just smile…..Thanks Junhyung……

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s Pov

Jae can you go upstairs??? Someone’s been playing this loud music and I can’t concentrate here Onew hyung ask me….I just nod and went upstairs, I followed the loud music and was led to a practice room then I open it……Turn the loud music down I said but then she didn’t hear me and just keeps on dancing…….I SAID TO LOWER THE MUSIC DOWN!!!! I said shouting then she turn around and turn the music off…..ahhh sorry Jaejoong Nicole said to me….It’s ok~ why you are here alone???? I ask her….I like to be alone for the moment I think~ she replied to me……You want to be alone or you just can’t ask the others to come with you??? I ask her and she just smile…..Ok you caught me~ she said smiling but then her smile disappear later on….why?? I ask her…..Do you believe that we can caught this…whoever it is…that’s been following us???  She ask me……I think it’s ok to believe that we can make it that just dragging myself down thinking of something negative right??? I replied her and she stands up…Jaejoong can you dance with me??? No one wants to join me, will you??? She ask me and I nodded in responses…….

 

=Next day=

 

WHERE IS IT???!!!!! YAH!!!! FIND IT FASTER!!!!!! I CANNOT FIND IT!!!!!!WHAT DO YOU MEAN????!!!!!IT’S NOT HERE!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Hey my dear readers!!!! what do you think are they looking for??? hehehehe pls. comment~ I want to know if my story is still good~