@War

The Fallen.

Nicole's PoV:

Unnie! Jiyoungie called me.....Unnie are you ready?? she peek through my door....Yeah!!Yeah!!!I replied.She sighs “can't believe we're doing this”I put my jacket on..Me too Jiyoungie,me too...And we went out.

 

Gyuri's PoV:

Are you guys ready?Yunho ask us,all of us look at him and nod reassuringly..We had made our mind.He look away “This is a fight that everyone will never forget”.He fly up,above all us angels....”For Peace!!!”He shouted and everyone replied back “And for Unity” then everyone flies towards Earth.....

 

Yunho's PoV:

Every angel didn't really expect this to happen....War against dark angels....It's one of the worst nightmares ever! I didn't even think I will be wearing this clothes again,this sword everything just feel so wrong....

 

Jiyoung's PoV:

On the way to Earth I just can't take the thought out of my head.How is Sulli?Taemin??Eunghyuk oppa???Jaejjong oppa?? Junhyung oppa?? Thunder oppa??I shake my head trying to put the thought aside..Jiyoung are you ok??Seungyeon unnie ask me and I just nod and smile at her.....Ofcourse I'm not ok unnie,I just want everything to be done already,go back to the way it was,but I know that it won't......I said in my thought.

 

Seungyeon's PoV:

I saw Jiyoungie distracted....She's like a book that is easy to read...I can read everything about her just by looking at her face.....I guess nothing's going to be back to the way it is...

 

No one's PoV:

 

As the angels approach Earth,they can already see the damaged that the dark angels had done to the place...Everything is in RUINS!....People in technically in panic,wounded,suffering and dying......Such horrifying thing to see. Dark angels are everywhere.

 

Everyone stares from above as the angels landed on the ground....Dark angels getting ready for battle....Clothes all black,wings all black and all of them are craving for more.....

 

You have brought such horrible thing to this place, people defenseless, dying,in pain all because of your doing....We cannot forgive this!You all shall be punished!!” The head master said.....

 

One dark angel stand, her black wings stretching wide and big, everyone can feel her powers.....

 

“You will be punished of what you have done” Headmaster said to the dark angel

 

“you still haven't change one bit” The girl smirk

 

“And nothing will ever change, you will still be losing this fight just like how it used to be”Headmaster replied

 

“Oh, We will see about that”