Circus

The Fallen.

 

@The School’s front hall

     The KARA girls are cleaning the hallway….Uhhhh unnie this mess is not going to end!!Jiyoung exclaimed.

Don’t worry we can do this!!Sunny cheered Jiyoung…And Jiyoung it haven’t been an hour since we started cleaning the hallway, your already tired? Nicole ask with a smirk… ….Annyeong!!!G-dragon said surprising the 5 girls, then Hyunah, Nocchi and A~chan also came…Yah GD you could just wait for us, but your already hyper seeing them!!!Hyunah said still breathing heavily…Why are you here guys? Hara ask…We’re here to invite you for tonight’s circus Nocchi said,it always happen in mid September and it only happen once in a year so why not take this chance right??A~chan said excitedly….There will also be some boutiques there and food stalls and some fun rides so please come!!GD said with a pout….Unnie let’s go to the circus it will be fun!!Hara said excitedly….I don’t know guys,Gyuri said…Oh come on Gyuri losen up it will be fun and it’s not just the five of us,GD’s there,A~chan is there even Nocchi and Hyunah….But Seungyeon still…Gyuri said hesistatly…Oh please can we come!!!Jiyoung said with a puppy dog eye,Hara,Nicole and Seungyeon also do a puppy dog eyes to convince Gyuri…….Oh alright!!We’ll go Gyuri said…..They all cheered…

 

@The circus

KARA and the others entered the Circus with awe…It’s amazing!!!Let’s go ride!!!Hyunah said excitedly….All of them headed to the rides…Let’s go to the roller coaster!!!Jiyoung and Hara said….Yeah let’s go!!!all of them agreed…On the line,there will be two seats Gyuri said…I cannot go!Nocchi said,I have a phobia in heights,she said sadly,but don’t worry go on whle your riding the coaster I’ll just get us all some food,BUT I NEED MONEY ok??she said jokingly….OK!!we just hope you can come with us In the coaster,Gyuri said sadly…Don’t worry the Roller Coaster isn’t the only ride in here,there’s so much more so don’t worry ok??And have fun ok???Nocchi and the others separated their ways…I’ll go with Gyuri unnie Jiyoung said..I’ll be with A~chan Seungyeon exclaimed…I’m gonna be with Nicole Hyunah exclaimes…..So it’s just the both of us then GD?Hara said smiling…Yeah I guess…

At the Coaster..

GD Hara said nervously,the coaster started moving up...Uhhmmm,I think I can’t do this GD,it’s so  high Hara said nervously…Then hold my hand as tightly as you can and scream!!!!!The coaster started going down faster Hara holds GD’s hand tightly as she could and scream,so does GD and everyone else.