chapter 15

The Fallen.

@the manager's room

Nicole was about to knock on the door when she heard the manager talking to someone. Yes they're doing good on the job, Hara? Oh yes I saw once that she has a ring it's a beautiful one. Why do you need all this information? Who are you anyway? Nicole was surprise that someone was calling the manager for those information. She just step back and doesn't bother to ask the manager the permission for the taste testing. She goes back to the kitchen.. So how was it? Jaekyung ask Nicole... I didn't go to the manager.Let's just start cooking some orders. Jaekyung and Woori was confuse with Nicole but didn't bother to ask.

 

Hara's POV

I just can't stop thinking who want this ring?Who is that person?How did he/she knows that I have it?Someone started calling me, It's Hyunah with GD.They did come. I walk straight at them. So may I take your order? I ask them jokingly. Hyunah started saying many foods that she like. You do work here said GD .. With the others I started pointing and saying their names, introducing them to GD.I sat beside Hyunah and we started chatting until Gyuri unnie calls me and told me to go back to work.I ask them their order and told them to wait for the food.

 

Jiyoung's POV:

I went outside to walk to get some fresh air from all those hardwork and eat my favorite sandwich that Gyuri unnie did for me.While I was walking 2 flower pot falls right beside me almost hitting me.I look above and saw someone but disappear right away,I was startled, my heart started beating really fast, I almost fall down at my knees when someone suddenly catch me. The guy ask me if I'm fine and I just said I'm good just startled and I thank him and leave him . I'm going to tell this to the unnies, I said to myself

 

Thunder's POV:

I saw a girl walking when 2 pot crashes beside her, She was shock so I run to her to ask her if she's alright she just told me that she's fine and she's just startled, she thanked me after and leave...I look at my watch and I'm saw that I got only few minutes left, The hyungs told me that I should be there at the exact time, we are going to a party. I must hurry Jaejoong and junhyung doesn't like to wait and Onew hyung must be starving and craving for chicken already.

 

Seungyeon's POV:

Another busy day, I just wish that we could have a rest day, weekdays we have to go to School, weekends we have to go to work it's just so tiring..I saw Jiyoung coming in she must be done with her break but I saw her with a worried face. She just get's her apron and started working again...

 

After Work

The girls are so tired but Jiyoung told her unnies if they could talk at the living room, She told them what happened to her when she's taking her break, Nicole also told them that someone called the manager to ask about the ring. They were all worried they now know that someone really want the ring..They told eachother to be really careful, and as much as possible do not go or walk alone...After the conversation they ate their dinner and watch a movie then went to bed....