Your Jiyoungie! The girl that we fell to~

The Fallen.

@ The beach

Did you find anything? Jiyoung ask to the man running towards her….No Taemin respond while catching his breath….. What is that???? Thunder interrupted the two and pointed to a bottle floating in the ocean….There might be something inside it Jiyoung said excitedly but look down after…… Why?? Thunder ask…..I don’t know how to swim Jiyoung replied shyly..Thunder just smirks and take off his shirt…Don’t worry I’ll go get it! He said then run to the ocean and started swimming….But!!! There are big waves there!! She shouts but was responded by thumbs up by Thunder….Jiyoung waited impatiently while keeping a watch to Thunder, she doesn’t feel good about Thunder swimming because of the big waves….  Then she saw Thunder waving with the bottle in his hands, she smiled happily but then that smile faded when she saw Thunder being crash by the big waves, she started panicking as soon as she saw him, drowning…….TAEMIN HELP HIM!!!Jiyoung said while Taemin rush to the water and started swimming to Thunder……As soon as Taemin come back with Thunder in his hands Jiyoung rush over to Thunder and Taemin….Thunder! Thunder! She said but nothing responded her….CPR! She said but Taemin can’t do it because he’s still exhausted….She panicked but took a deep breath and gave Thunder CPR…….After a couple of tries Thunder wakes up….Jiyoung was happy and gave him a hug…..Don’t ever try to be a her again! She said while hugging him…. Thunder just responded with a small ok….. Let’s go back to the rest house, Taemin said and the two just nod…Taemin and Jiyoung supported him going while going back……

 

=At the Rest house=

Everyone was happily chatting of what happened….Help! His too heavy! They heard Jiyoung calling and everybody came out and saw the two carrying Thunder….Everyone rush to them….. Taemin and Jiyoung were given a towel while Thunder rest in his room…..What happened to you? Gyuri ask while giving them a hot chocolate…..We saw this bottle on the ocean, I told him not to do it because of the big waves but he refuses to… And he ended up drowning, good thing Taemin was there and rushes to Thunder….Jiyoung said as he complimented Taemin… Well good thing nothing ended up into a big disaster Onew said….. You guys go to your rooms now I know you’re tired! Seungyeon said…..

 

Taemin’s PoV:

=Flashback=

….CPR! Jiyoungie said but I still can’t do it can’t do it because I’m still exhausted….She panicked but took a deep breath and gave Thunder CPR…….After a couple of tries Thunder wakes up

=End of Flashback=

I sighed as I recall all those stuffs…… I was jealous, I just shouted my frustration….Taeminnie are you ok?? I heard Jiyoung and I open the door…..I saw her with a cup of coffee in her hands...I let her in, and we both sat at my bed…Here’s a coffee! For you! She said and handed me a coffee…By the way! She said to me and I look at her…..she gave me a small kiss in the cheeks…. Thanks for everything! Then she left the room….I blushed….She kissed me in the cheeks I said in my mind, then I look at the cup of coffee that she gave to me

I just smiled and took a sip…..I just wish you know my feeling already I said in my mind

 

@Thunder’s room

=Thunder’s PoV=

Thunder! I heard Jiyoungie at the door, Come in! I said and she came in with a soup in her hands…Here! She said and put a soup in the table….

Hara unnie and I did this for you she told me….hey! here’s the bottle that I got from the beach! I said and handed it over to her….She opened it and a necklace came out of it….My necklace! She said happily and look at me…..with teary eyes…Why are you crying? I ask her…..I just really thought you’re going to die out there! She said to me, I don’t want to see one of my friends hurt…she said….I didn’t do anything when you were drowning, if it weren’t for Taeminnie you’d still be drowning out there She said…..What should I do to comfort her? I ask myself…Then without knowing, I just gave her a hug….she was shock but hug me back…. It’s ok! I’m here now! Arasso!! I won’t die, I am Thunder for no reason! I said and she broke the hug and pinches me….NEH! YOUR STILL THE ARROGANT THUNDER I KNOW!! She told me and goes out of the room…I just smiled….Neh~ And your still Jiyoungie, the girl that I fell in love to! I said to my mind!