Unexpected event

The Fallen.

@The Sports Festival:

Everyone was getting ready for the sports festival.....Everyone was busy getting ready.....A loud ring caused everyone to stop what they are doing......Good Morning everyone and welcome to the sports Festival!! The MC said cheerfully and was proceeded by everyone's clap....Today there will be a lot of events going to be held...There will the the event for Badminton,Tennis,Track and Field,Basketball and many more...So get your representatives ready as we will be beginning this even in 1 hour...The Mc ended the announcement with a hwaiting......

 

Guys gather around! Sulli screamed then everyone gathers...Ok we will have two representatives for each sports,one boy and one girl...Ok for badminton, it will be Jiyoung and Thunder, Taemin you will be a sub now go and get ready....For tennis it will be Gyuri unnie and Eunhyuk oppa.....For Track and Field we will be represented by Minho oppa and Hara unnie.....For basketball all the boys are needed....How about us?? Nicole and Seungyeon ask.....Unnie there will be a singing contest and dancing contest that will be held later night...So you better get ready for that Sulli said.....How about you??? Onew ask Sulli......And as for me, I will be the coach of this team!! Sulli announced excitingly....

 

After 30 minutes:

Everyone was practicing for their respective event when suddenyl.....Everyone started runnings for shelter as a heavy rain started pouring then it was followed by Everyone's shouts ....The ground started shaking hysterically....Everyone tries to hold on to something......The the ground started breaking making the crowd panic......

Unnie!! Seungyeon saw Jiyoung as she was being pulled by the landslide,Seungyeon tries to hold on to the post she was holding,Seungyeonnie!!! Gyuri screamed for help as she was being pulled by the crowd.....Seungyeon unnie!!! She heard Hara as she was being hiding to a collapsing building.......AHHHHH!!!! Nicole screamed as she tried to help Jiyoung but failed and slipped and fell to the ground with Jiyoungie and both of them slid into the mudslide.....Seungyeon doesn't know what to do.......In a second everything went black, and when she opened her eyes everything was in ruined.....The ground broke, Not a single life was heard...Seungyeon then started crying as she run everywhere shouting her friends name....No one responded her....