Chapter 16

The Fallen.

@School

Gyuri's POV:

There was a big event at the school today so there's no classes...There's so many stores that are here to day, there's food stalls, clothes stalls and even beauty products...It's like a festival everyone was enjoying it...Nicole and the other members of the dance club are going to perform today,we're very excited to see it..Jiyoung also brought Sulli with her, Hara brought GD because Hyunah is preaparing for the performance, Nocchi is also here and Seungyeon brought A~chan to be with us today...We are also going to have our picnic today....

 

Seungyeon's POV:

We were all sitting at the garden of the school it's the only place we're it's not really crowded, we were all chatting and sharing funny jokes...It's a very peaceful place, A man started coming right at us, he than gave us fortune cookies, he said it's free... We then open eachone of us....Be careful, trust only the one's that should be trusted....the message creeps me out....We started asking what the fortune cookies tell us, But all of us had the same one...We just ignore it.....After couple of minutes we decided to go back to the School's sport field where the event is being held. Just in time Nicole's performance is going...We saw how she give it her all and as a result a big applause from the students...After the performance she went straight at us...She ask if they did good, and ask for food since she's already hungry.We all decided to go walking around the town..

 

Everyone was having fun they all bought icecream when they saw a ice cream stall.....Before going they need to cross the pedestrian lane,but it still on the red light so they waited, cars still zooming fast, passing them, as they were waiting someone push Gyuri making her lose her balance and almost fall on the lane and crushed by the passing cars, but she was pulled by Eunhyuk who was standing beside her, she was scared and everyone too...They all gathered at Gyuri who is in lost of words because of what happened, They look back to where Gyuri was standing but the only hting they saw was a piece of fortune cookie.....Hara gets the cookie and open it..Be careful,trust only the one's that should be trusted... It's the same as the one they got in the garden...She went back to Gyuri and gave the cookie to Seungyeon, making everyone confuse...Eunhyuk ask Gyuri if she's alright she was very shock that she can barely speak....Seungyeon just thank Eunhyuk for saving Gyuri and she will take care of her...

When Jiyoung was looking at Gyuri something flashed at her,

it's an eye with different color, she was shock....Nicole saw Jiyoung and ask her if she's okay...She told her that something just flashed on her it's an eye with different color, then her mark aching like it's burning for a couple of seconds then the ache disappear...The girls decided to just go home, their friends are not comfortable with them going alone so they decided to come until they reach their house...