SEUNGYEON!!!!

The Fallen.

 

=Chapter 27=

Seungyeon’s PoV:

I saw Jiyoung running with a boy ,they went to the garden and a small smile crept in my mouth….I started tiptoeing  my way to the garden and eardrop on them….Seungyeon this is wrong Jiyoung needs her privacy, I shake that thought away….I don’t care about that right now hehehehehe…. Our Jiyoungie is growing old*sobs fakely* then an evil face crept on her face….. I will spy on her….She hides and leans on the wall and started eardropping Jiyoung……

 

Thunder’s Pov: I saw Jiyoung with that new guy they run to the garden then I saw Seungyeon noona started tiptoeing her way there…..A small smile crept on me and stared doing the same thing what Seungyeon no one is doing and I find myself leaning on the wall and eardropping I also saw Seungyeon noona doing the same but she doesn’t know that I’m here……Didn’t you see them looking at you it’s kinda awkward you know?? Aren’t you annoyed or bothered by them???...Those are the words that came from Jiyoung…..I heard Taemin responding too……So Jiyoung doesn’t like boys who are popular, is that the reason why she was so hesitant to me??? I was so lost in thought that I forgot that I still have chemistry class…..Oh well I hate chemistry anyway so I skipped class……But then a thought came up to me….Thunder what are you doing?? You’re not like this….

=Onew’s Pov=

Seungyeon was not in class today….Does something happened to her??I was worried to Seungyeon the whole class…When the classes are over Gyuri went to me and ask me where is Seungyeon…I was even more worried I went to help Gyuri to find Seungyeon……Seungyeon you better be alright…..When we we’re searching for Seungyeon many girls came at me and Gyuri didn’t stop running she must be so worried…..

=Gyuri’s Pov=

Fried chicken mushpotatoe spaghetti …Milkshake ice cream french-fries sandwich grahams  noodles SEUNGYEON!!!!!!! *breathes heavily*……..I shouted everything that Seungyeon wants but she’s still nowhere to be found…..I saw Hara,Nicole and Jiyoung towards me…She’s….not….here…. They breathed heavily…..Where did she go???

 

=Seungyeon’s Pov=

Yah!!!! I shouted…Let us out of here!!!!!!! I shouted again……Yeah Let us put of here!!!! Another guy shouted again and I stare at him in an evil stare…… Don’t look at me I have nothing to do with this…He said innocently……What are you doing there anyway, Thunder??? I gave him the you-better-tell-the-truth stare….I was kinda spying on Jiyoung he said shyly….I just sigh…

=Flasback=

I was spying intently on Jiyoung when someone covered my mouth and started taping my hands tightly and puts a tape in my mouth I started struggling but then I saw someone came out of nowhere and started fighting the guy and I was shock it was Thunder!!!! Hmm-mmmm I said but then the I knew that the words can’t come out clearly because of the tape…..I started calling Thunder’s name…..Thun-mmm…..Thund…..Then I was unconscious…..

 

You like her didn’t you???I ask him teasingly….No!!!!he shouted in response……Ok ok…Don’t need to shout….So where are we?? He ask me…. The door opens and the two of us look at the man….

Where is the ring???!!! The man ask me angrily……What ring???Thunder said confusingly….Did you stole from them??? No!!! I said to thunder…..I don’t have it FYI….I said to the man…… Give it to me the man said…..Why would I???especially to someone who is a coward who don’t even show his face on us…Seungyeon noona, Thunder slightly push me…..Just give him what he wants so he won’t hurt us… No!!!! I won’t!! I said arrogantly….I will never!!!!........The man is like the one in my dreams then his wings appeared…Black wings??? You’re a dark angel from the underworld are you??? I said….Thunder is confused of what is happening just then a bright light came from nowhere and an angel came down…I can tell that he serves the headmaster because of the angel’s clothing….the dark angel disappears into a mist and the angel came to me….Seungyeon I’m Dwight I’m here to warn you that danger is coming for you and them *points to Thunder*….Bwoh??? Thunder said confused…… I will be here to guide you but I tell you….You better watch over Hara….something dark is coming at her…. I just nod….I will…..Dwight smile and he went away…..Thunder don’t know what happened so he ask me some questions….I told him to go with me at our house because he’s not safe anymore…. When I went home I was shocked everyone was there, Gyuri and my dongsaengs are crying while Eunhyuk,Onew,Jaejoong and Junhyung are there comforting them….The girls ran at me and hug me tight while the boys went to Thunder…..This night is going to be long~