Chapter 26

The Fallen.

@the coffee shop

 

I’m so tired~ Jiyoung said wiping her sweats. You should take a break, go outside and have some fresh air with Hara. Jiyoung  went outside and saw Hara lying on the streets unconscious, She panic and run to Hara and took her in her arms, Jiyoung started screaming for help and all her unnies heard her and run outside and saw Hara unconscious they  run towards them and called for help.The ambulance came and brought Hara to the hospital……

@the hospital

There was a flash of lightning everywhere….Fire was everywhere angels fighting dark angels are seen everywhere but then a flash of big lightning roared and the headmaster appeared ……The headmaster looks at her and started coming her way and everything went black……..NO!!! Hara screams and was surprised that it was just a dream. Then she looks at the room….What am I doing here? She said confusingly then Nicole entered the room and saw Hara confused she run towards her and gave her a hug….You got me scared out there Hara said Nicole. What am I doing here? Hara ask Nicole. Jiyoung saw you unconscious at the streets….Really? Hara ask jokingly…. Hara are you okay? You’ve been acting weird lately……Nicole said worriedly….When we work you would just stare at the window like you’re in a dream, you’re temper always flares up. Hara just looks at the window, I’m fine Nicole don’t worry it’s just that I’m tired….Are you sure? Nicole ask again……Hara looks at Nicole angrily “I said I’m fine right” Nicole was shock….Hara was shock too and comforted Nicole, I’m sorry it won’t happen again…..

=The next morning=

@the school

=Jiyoung’s class

Jiyoung was at her class talking to her friends when the teacher came in everyone began running to their seat…..Class I would like you to meet your new classmate. Jiyoung was not paying attention to the teacher so she was shock when all the girls in the class started screaming she look everywhere and then she saw at the front…Taemin-shi!!!...Her eyes widened…Taemin also saw her and gave her a warm smile and a wave…..Jiyoung gave a small wave too…..Annyeong everyone my name is Taemin nice to meet you the Taemin  gave a warm smile….Ok girls be quiet ,the teacher said…Taemin you can sit down there beside that girl over there, The teacher pointed next to Jiyoung…Taemin’s smile widened and Jiyoung was shock…Taemin started going her way and sit right next to her….

AN:The class started awkward for Jiyoung not because of Taemin but because of her classmates glancing at Taemin…She was kinda irritated…Thunder also saw the interactions of Jiyoung and Tamin and he just ignored it..

@Lunch Break.

Jiyoung can you accompany me at the school’s cafeteria I’m kinda new here and it’s a big school, Taemin ask Jiyoung….uhhmmm, sure Jiyoung said while fixing her things….While they’re on the hallway many people looks at them…. Jiyoung pulled Taemin and they ran to the garden…..Why did you run?? Ask Taemin….  Didn’t you see them looking at you it’s kinda awkward you know?? Aren’t you annoyed or bothered by them… Taemin look down, well maybe I kinda get used to it already, I was popular in our school but to be honest I don’t like it..Jiyoung looks at Taemin, it’s ok thanks for sharing though…. Anyway why did we ran here? Taemin ask Jiyoung…Well this is a secret place for me and my unnies Jiyoung said calmly….Unnies?? Taemin ask….Yeah we’re not related by blood but they treat me like I’m their real sister and I do the same we live in the same house so we’re really close….Taemin just nodded …so what do we do now?? Taemin ask Jiyoung…. Wait I’ll call my unnies Jiyoung brought out her phone but was stop by Taemin…No don’t worry I want to be alone right now, I don’t want anyone to come…

Jiyoung just went silent and stare at the sky….