Am I still me??part 1

The Fallen.

Thunder's PoV

 

It's been one week since Hara noona woke up.....We've been celebrating for days because of her comeback and the couple that just emerged....But to be honest it's so tiresome....The night comes and I was just watching Tv I was bored to death, then someone sits beside me.....

 

Jiyoung's PoV:

I went to get a glass of water and I saw Thunder watching Tv...he seems bored..I went to him and sit beisde him...Hey!! I said to him, Hi~ he responded back.....So????I ask him....what are you watching?? I faceplamed myself in my mind...Really Jiyoung??? that's all you can say??? Nothing much really, just watching what I can find....He said to me without looking....Awkwardness fills the air around us.....

I want to!!! both of us said in chorus then both of us got shy.....You go first he said to me....No! No!! you go first~I said to him...

 

Thunder's PoV:

 

I just want to say..........What should I do?? I panic inside my head.....I just want to say that I'm really happy to see you happy again because of Hara noona.......*facepalm inside my head* Ohhhhhh,thanks she said in a low voice......Why can't I just say it?? Thunder man up!!! My inner mind said to me.....

So what do you want to say to me?? I ask her....Do you like someone?? She ask me in one breathe....My mind goes blank I don't know what to say....Is she confessing to me??? Did she feel the same way as I feel to her??? I have...I mean.......I do like someone......I.....maybe... I stutter in my words.....Why are you asking me so suddenly?? I ask her..... uhmmmm she yawns.....I'm sleepy you should go to bed, you too okay?? bye bye!!! she said to me and hurriedly went upstairs.....I just smirk at her.....You like me too??

 

The next day

KARA's room

I don't want to go back yet!!!! I don't want to~ Jiyoung said stubbornly....We can't do anything about it....We already extended our stay here Gyuri said as she was packing her own things too.....How about Haara?? can she go back already?? Nicole said worriedly....I ask the doctor and they said it's ok for her to comeback already Seungyeon said when she comes out of the toilet and gave the members their things.....

 

The boys Room

I don't want to go back yet, I will have to face my fans again, it's so tiring!!!Thunder complained....You can't do something about it, they are our fans right? Eunhyuk said....But still what will happen if they find out Junhyung and Hara's relationship?? Will they accept it?? Jaejoong ask worriedly....If they are our real fans then they will accept it no matter what happen Onew said when he comes in....

 

The next day @School

 

Oppa!!!!Oppa!!!!I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! OPPA!!!here we go again Thunder said quietly and opens the door to their car.....Then all of them wave to their fans....I almost forgot that they are the Kingka of the school Nicole said sadly....There will be no future for me and Jaejoong oppa she said sadly...Yah!! What are you talking about, look what happened to Hara and Junhyung?? They're a couple already right?? Seungyeon said...YAHH!!! UNNIEE SHHH!! Hara said as she cover Seungyeon's mouth....Yeah!! Seungyeon noona is right...there will always be chances for you two Nicole noona Taemin said as he walk towards us....Jiyoung pouted Do you really think so?? Taemin look at her and smile Yeah! I'm sure...Jiyoung's expression brightens up....Let's go in!!!

 

Hara's PoV:

Where is that bracelet?? Gosh!! Where is it?? I'm currently scrambling the things inside my locker because of the bracelet that I left here....Looking for this??? someone said and I look around...GD!!! I said and hug him tightly, I miss you so much!!! Why did you left early???you and Hyunah??? I ask him...Sorry but I still have to catch up to my lessons and Hyunha want to go back already thinking of her puppy....Gd explains to me and I just pouted in response......I heard you were struck by an earthquake and unconscious for a whole week?? are you okay already??? don't you think you need to rest??Gd ask me.....Yeah I'm now okay.....just then my head starts to hurt....arrrgghhh!!!! I stumble in the ground as I held into my aching head.....arggghhhh it burns!!! it hurts!!!GD!!!!